2.91%
Ginga's team (Kenta, Benkei, Madoka, Kyuga and Ginga
20.39%
Total: 100% 103 vote(s)
What's yours?
Please elaborate...
Ginga Team ftw!
Not having the Majestics there is just not right
Can somebody close this because I don't know how to edit the poll options...or you could just tell me.
Hi edit the 1st post in full edit mode if that doesn't help mods will help you
Blade Breakers cuz i <3 Driger and The team from mfb explosion w/ kyoya, benkie, the dude with vulcan horseus cuz like c'mon... VULCAN HORSEUS AND ROCK LEONE!!!!
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:33 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Hi edit the 1st post in full edit mode if that doesn't help mods will help you

That does not help.
BBA Revolutions from the end of G rev.

1. Strongest team in the entire beyblade series (including MFB) so far

2. Their new HMS beyblades seemed so uber back then

3. Ray vs Crusher was EPIC until ray lost

4. Dragoon MS was the best looking blade in the anime
ginga's team? kyoya was never with ginga with any team. they need to be ashamed
white tigers, BladeBreakers!!
Thedarkone Wrote:BBA Revolutions from the end of G rev.
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:11 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: white tigers, BladeBreakers!!
Elaborate ... It is even written in the title of this topic.
DEMOLITION BOYS better yet BLITZCRIEG BOYS ( I know I spelt it wrong XD) I always liked Tala and Spencer and somehow Kai.....my warning level went up 10% because I didn't elaborate?
how could anyone say Gingas team is better than the Blade Breakers?!the Blade Breakers are so much better because there much better bladers with more experience,plus I dont find Benkie and Kenta being that good Uncertain
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:56 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: how could anyone say Gingas team is better than the Blade Breakers?!the Blade Breakers are so much better because there much better bladers with more experience,plus I dont find Benkie and Kenta being that good Uncertain

You are right Blade Breakers the name says it all watch out Gingka , but seriously i like The BladeBreakers Coz of Tyson the guy is full of life & can turn a dark grim situation to a good atmosphere with his attitude , yeah sure his cocky at times but every person best at something becomes cocky sometimes even Gingka lost his cool n temper when he 1st saw Ryuga & secondly i like Gingka n the gang coz of Masamune he brought out a much fun side of Gingka that i thought i would never get to see in him
Demolition Boys
Wolborg and Dranzer make a great team.
And Kai and Tala are pretty cool.
Plus they came pretty close to beating Tyson. >>
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:34 AM)blah Wrote: Demolition Boys
Wolborg and Dranzer make a great team.
And Kai and Tala are pretty cool.
Plus they came pretty close to beating Tyson. >>

Daichi would have thrashed tala if he didn't have to stall.

Kai was SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than all his team mates, they wouldn't have gotten nearly that far without him.
If one more person posts:
"BladeBreakers FTW"
"Kai FTW"
"Ginka's team FTW"
I will shut this down.
He are my faves ;
#3 the bladebreakers are pretty cool they would be awesomer without Tyson though #2 white tigers they pretty awesome cause lee, Mariah and ray all have cat beys and ray is kinda like a mix between all the bladebreakers
#1 the best coolest super awesomest team is the blitzkrieg boys/ demolition boys 'nuff said
What about all the teams in MFB? I'd have to say my favorite was either Team Excalibur, because I really liked the personalities of all its members, or the Garcias because Selen was pretty cool.
It's because you bumped like a 3 year old thread, this was probably made before those teams were shown in the anime. My favorite team would probably be G-Revolutions, BEGA League, Wild Fang or Starbreaker, because they're all pretty powerful. I think the best would by G-Revolutions just because it had Tyson and Kai on it. They basically carried the team.
I liked a lot of the minor teams, such as The Renegades (I actually didn't name our team after them XD), but those aren't on here. From this list I'd have to pick the all starz, cuz I'm from America and I like sports, haha.
Why is there no BBA Revolution on that list? I just finished watching Season 1, V-Force, and I am half way through (Episode 23) G-Rev. BBA Revolution is my favorite even though they had a rough start losing to Lee and Ray.
They're essentially the Bladebreakers (though as to why they are placed with the Bladesharks in the poll baffles me).
But BBA Revolution only has 2 member from the Bladebreakers, which are Tyson and Kenny.
#Respect4BBAR
#RebelBladebreakers