Favourite Super Power

(Aug. 30, 2014  2:07 AM)Dual Wrote: Why would you need to change genders? Haha

I think it would be nice to experience what it's like to be of the opposite gender. Why didn't I think of that?

Being a girl is hard work but a lot of fun, while guys just have it easy.
(Aug. 30, 2014  2:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Change genders.
Whatever you'd call Danny Phantom's powers.
Basically; that's all you need.
Danny Phantom changed from human to ghost. He didn't change genders lol
(Aug. 30, 2014  2:12 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:

I think it would be nice to experience what it's like to be of the opposite gender. Why didn't I think of that?

Being a girl is hard work but a lot of fun, while guys just have it easy.

I think it's the other way around honestly,atleast for the country I'm living in.
I'd like the power to teleport so I can travel the world in a few seconds and also to go were ever I want with no problem
(Aug. 30, 2014  2:17 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

I meant two powers.

(Aug. 30, 2014  2:10 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

So he can get free stuff........He got the Idea from the anime "Kampfer" am I right Neo?

No,
Disguise purposes, to avoid people.
(Aug. 30, 2014  9:35 PM)Neo Wrote:

I meant two powers.

So he can get free stuff........He got the Idea from the anime "Kampfer" am I right Neo?
But wouldn't that make others come with unwanted attention
No,
(Aug. 30, 2014  9:35 PM)Neo Wrote:

I meant two powers.

No,

I would want to experience what it's like to be of the opposite gender.
(Aug. 30, 2014  9:47 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I would want to experience what it's like to be of the opposite gender.

Don't we all?
Uh, no?

I have no desire to change genders, I just don't see the point. If it would be for disguise, a transformation power or invisibility would be more practical. Plus, worst case scenario is you're trapped as the opposite gender forever and then you'll have some explaining to do.

"Hey mom, I bet you're wondering why I'm a girl. Well, funny story..."
The ones like Stopping Time so you can do things your own pace or just do what "Bernards Watch" can do, Teleportation so you can go wherever very quickly, telekinesis would be some convenience and it's good to toss around people you hate. TBH time travel isn't all good, it's easily the riskiest of all powers though it would be nice to snag some plastic Beyblades again. Transformation or shapeshift would also be nice and helpful in most cases. Also just for some fun, a crystalkenisis with crystal body abilities would be awesome! It's also not super over powered so it makes things interesting and fun though freezing time still works fine, especially if you want to appear in front of people to scare the hell out of them.
(Aug. 31, 2014  4:17 PM)Dual Wrote: Uh, no?

I have no desire to change genders, I just don't see the point. If it would be for disguise, a transformation power or invisibility would be more practical. Plus, worst case scenario is you're trapped as the opposite gender forever and then you'll have some explaining to do.

Never said you'd get stuck, haha.
It would be fun, though.
You always have to take into account not being able to control your power. Which is why I stick with invisibility as oppose to flying or teleportation (I'm taking this way too seriously XD).

Still not seeing how...
I want to became goku
(Aug. 31, 2014  7:33 PM)Dual Wrote: You always have to take into account not being able to control your power. Which is why I stick with invisibility as oppose to flying or teleportation (I'm taking this way too seriously XD).

Still not seeing how...

If you could physically control the ability to change your gender, whether it be the same world or you sent to the world where you are the opposite gender, it would be damn interesting.
And yet again, still not seeing how Tongue_out
I dunno. Danny Phantom powers would be even better though.
(Sep. 01, 2014  4:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  7:33 PM)Dual Wrote: You always have to take into account not being able to control your power. Which is why I stick with invisibility as oppose to flying or teleportation (I'm taking this way too seriously XD).

Still not seeing how...

If you could physically control the ability to change your gender, whether it be the same world or you sent to the world where you are the opposite gender, it would be damn interesting.

I have my own reasons why I would want to turn into the opposite gender...

I wouldn't mind being stuck as the opposite either.
(Aug. 31, 2014  4:17 PM)Dual Wrote: Uh, no?

I really agree with you if this were to happen it would be terrible
(Sep. 01, 2014  10:01 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2014  4:07 AM)Neo Wrote:

Still not seeing how...

I have my own reasons why I would want to turn into the opposite gender...

I wouldn't mind being stuck as the opposite either.

If you're TG/TM there's nothing to be secretive about, lol.