Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes

What's your favorite Beyblade Theme from another country?
Please elaborate~

Mine is the Bakuten Shoot Theme (Fighting Spirits) because it sounds super legendary in a way. Also "SHINING SOUL~~~ WOAH WOAH WOAH YEAH YEAH YEAUH"
but I also love the Italian theme (Bau Bau Bau Bau Bau xD)
The Italian theme is so cool because it pronounces Beyblade "Buyblade". No need for subliminal messages or even the anime for that matter.
I really like the Japanese theme for 4D. At least Japan's songs were original for each season, while the North American version is the same every time. Tired
(Jun. 25, 2014  10:07 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I really like the Japanese theme for 4D. At least Japan's songs were original for each season, while the North American version is the same every time. Tired

I mean, the original theme was at least catchy.
Metal Saga though...it's ear grinding.

(Jun. 25, 2014  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Italian theme is so cool because it pronounces Beyblade "Buyblade". No need for subliminal messages or even the anime for that matter.

Oh wow you're so right xD
I liked the Japanese opening for seasons two & three of MFB. The first season's opener is one of the few Japanese songs I know word-for-word though... It was just so annoying that it stuck with me.
Arabic Fighting Spirits. Really weird and cool. The beat seems to be slightly off..
They also call it "Be Blade" (Bee-Blade) instead of Beyblade.
Necro.
Anyone else see the foreign "TopBlade" or "G-Blade" openings? I think they have a really good energy to them, and the language can make good lyrics. Better then making an arabic Fighting Spirits... Ha ha.
As much as I love the Italian V-Force opening, the Italian Metal Fusion opening was pretty good and was open to the fact that it was a revival series.

(Dec. 07, 2015  3:32 AM)Wizard Wrote: As much as I love the Italian V-Force opening, the Italian Metal Fusion opening was pretty good and was open to the fact that it was a revival series.

The second Italian theme was great as well, and even received a full 3 minute version released as a single/album like the first one did. It was pretty cool.

A little disappointing that they abused the theme though. It was first used in Metal Masters, reused for Fury and I believe again for BeyWheelz and Shogun Steel. A great theme, but not so great that you can continue with it for three years. It was the same with the English one; cool at first, got boring after being abused for three years.
I love the Topblade opening!

Does the Italian OP really say this:
"I'm gonna drive my metal Blade
I wanna ride my new Beyblade"
(Dec. 08, 2015  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I love the Topblade opening!

Does the Italian OP really say this:

yes.
why.

Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.
(Dec. 08, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.

I think you changed the wrong letter.
(Dec. 08, 2015  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.

I think you changed the wrong letter.

topblade is obviously better name beyblade
Yes, but TBO is "Top-Plate Beyblade Organisation". Surely you mean WTO - "World Top-Plate Organisation"? Tongue_out

(Dec. 08, 2015  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does the Italian OP really say this:

Yes, yes it does. Clearly this was BeyRaiderz foreshadowing; Beyblades were designed to be cars.
(Dec. 07, 2015  4:13 AM)Den Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nyywueNo0U1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
You're welcome World

thank you, I needed that...
(Dec. 08, 2015  2:42 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yes, but TBO is "Top-Plate Beyblade Organisation". Surely you mean WTO - "World Top-Plate Organisation"? Tongue_out

I don't count Top plate.
I mean Top Blade Organization.