Fang Leone 130W2D Draft!

Fang Leone 130W2D Draft !

Face: Leone
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a lion, Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. The word "LEO" that is on the original Leone Face was removed from this version, and was replaced with a lion's paw with a star on it.

4D Clear Wheel: Leone II
Weight:
Leone II is a 4D Clear Wheel originally released in a dark green, three-sided design that contains the metal powder that all 4D Clear Wheels have. It resembles the original Leone Clear Wheel, as it is circular and has small ridge details, along with 3 screw-like designs on each side.

4D Metal Wheel: Fang

The Fang Metal Wheel consists of 6 protrusions which alternate width; one being wide and the other being short. This design resembles Fang's predecessors, Leone and Rock. As with Leone and Rock, Fang has proficient Attack that is a favorite of many, which is due to the shape of Fang and it's heavy weight when compared to older Attack Wheels and Metal Wheels.

Being the second installment to the 4D System, the Fang Metal Wheel has a Mode Change that involves flipping the Metal Frame, creating two Modes to choose from. By disassembling the Metal Frame and Core, and flipping the Metal Frame, the user has a choice of "Defense Mode" and "Counter Mode". In Defense Mode, the hollow side of the Metal Frame faces downwards and is not visible from above. Defense Mode closely resembles the Leone Wheel's design, as the protrusions angle downwards from the centre out. In Counter Mode, the hollow side of the Metal Frame faces upwards and is visible from above. Counter Mode deviates from the Leone Wheel design, as some protrusions face up, and some face down. Out of the two, Counter Mode is the most useful for what Fang does best: Smash Attack.

Use In Attack Customization
Fang has great attack capability but suffers from horrible recoil, thus it is outclassed by VariAres and Blitz. If none of those are available Fang can still be put to use in the attack customization MF Fang Leone (Counter Mode) S130RF.

Metal Frame
This Metal Frame has three bulky protrusions that resemble cylinders with edgy curves, forming a shape similar to that of its predecessors. The Metal Frame makes up a majority of the outer protrusions, and is what determines what Mode Fang is in. As such, it is a determining factor in maximizing Fang's Smash Attack. This Metal Frame must be used with it's accompanying Core and can only be used on it's accompanying Core.

Core
Similar to Big Bang Pegasis' Core, this Core has three smooth spikes and when formed with the Metal Frame remain true to the very circular, cylindrical design the Leone series is known for. The only difference however, is the narrow width of the protrusions and it's width comparison with the pairing Metal Frame. The Core makes up the inside of Fang and a small amount of the outside protrusions. This Core must be used with it's accompanying Metal Frame and can only be used with it's accompanying Metal Frame.

Track: 130
130 is a non gimmicked, mid height Track that is never used over other gimmicked 130 Tracks, specifically S130. It is outclassed in every type due to the many gimmicks and height variations in MFB.

Bottom: Wave Wide Defense
W2D looks just like WD, except that it has a little sharp tip in the middle of it and waves next to that sharp point. This design does not protrude enough to ruin the typical design of Wide Defense. Due to the sharp tip, W2D gets knocked of balance quite easily, but the waves help it maintain spin velocity better then WD. Because of this, W2D is seen as being on par with WD in terms of stamina, but most Bladers prefer the balance of WD.

Use in Stamina Customization:
If WD or EDS is not available you can still use W2D effectively in the combo
MF Scythe Kronos AD145W2D.

Other Versions
WBBA Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version.
WBBA Limited Edition Black/Blue Fang Metal Wheel.

Overall:
130 is completely negligible, and W2D has many alternative Bottoms, but Fang performs very well in Smash Attack Customizations. It is not overwhelmingly powerful like Metal Wheels such as VariAres and Blitz, but still lives up to and exceeds the Attack power of the previous Leone releases. Any Blader with an adequate collection is advised to buy this Beyblade
If you can use S130 with Fang then 130 should be an alright replacement shouldn't it. Also why did you split the overall section into two sentences when clearly should be one? Makes no sense this way. Also the Fang wheel section needs more than that. You've only added description. Apart from the combos there's no evidence that it's very good for attack. Also which mode is better?
Ok i will edit it , anything you would like to add to the fang wheel section , i had trouble trying to describe it .

And i am not sure which mode is better because counter seems to do better against taller opponents while defense seems to do better against equal or shorter opponents.
You said Facebolts a lot of times, it is Face that is the term we use.

And there's absolutely no information in the article, you need to put lots more effort into it.
Well in saying that electric is there anything you could add?
Still haven't made it clear that fang is one of the best wheels for attack. Also the wording of the overall section is weird.
I don't actually own Fang Leone 130W2D, but you can't attribute "great smash" to the fact it has "recoil". Recoil is negative by definition.
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Counter is said to do better against taller opponents while defense against shorter or the same height opponents.

Where did this come from?
Momo and from my experiences as well , but i am not totally sure about it though.

@<3 oh right so recoil smash would be a better term to use? because it has a high amount of recoil , but has great smash.

Ultra anything that could make it more understandable ?
um your 130 section is just barely 2 lines. More detail. It's not outclassed just by those two tracks. The way you've said it is really simple when it should be explained that as there are many choices for stamina this does not stick out.
"But it's weight was a let down"

I haven't seen any exclusive testing on Leone II...
Ultra is it better now , not sure what to add it so playing.

BeybladeStation why would you need to see tests? When people heard of metal powder in the bey we thought it was going to be heavy but it wasn't.
No one really expected it to be that heavy; speculation and expectation are not the same thing. Generally we should avoid these sorts of statements on Beywiki, unless exceptional circumstances arise.
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:46 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ultra is it better now , not sure what to add it so playing.

BeybladeStation why would you need to see tests? When people heard of metal powder in the bey we thought it was going to be heavy but it wasn't.

Regardless, that is not a needed statement. Something along the lines of: "Leone II was the second clear wheel to feature metal powder in it's design. However the weight addition is too small to provide any notable difference when compared to clear wheels such as Kerbecs, Bull, Aquario, etc." Or perhaps another way of saying how the metal powder's effect is negligible.

EDIT: Dang it. <3 beat me.
oh makes sense i have edited it now , i am having trouble describing fang can anyone help add to it?
Yes, that is generally what I mean. Thank You, ♥ for clearing up the assumption.

Also you said in the 130 Section:

"130 is a non gimmicked mid height track, it is outclassed for stamina by may tracks for stamina such as AD145 and 230 and in attack it is slightly outclassed by S130 and WA130"

Is it outclassed by WA130? It is to S130 and probably D125 but I wouldn't be so sure for WA130.
What in bloody's name is D130? I'm pretty sure you meant S130 seeing as S and D are close on the "qwerty" keyboard. But, yes, I'm pretty sure the 130 tracks are like this: WA130<130<S130
Actually from my testing and th!nks observations WA130 does better then 130 for attack.
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Fang Leone 130W2D Draft !

Face: Leone II
The Face depicts Leo the 5th astrological zodiac sign , Leo is a lion. Since this is a 4D Face it weights 0.1 grams heavier then a normal Face.

Clear Wheel: Leone II
Weight:
Leone II is a 3-sided clear wheel, which is a dark green color , it also contains metal powder. It also has two bolts on opposite sides of the Clear Wheel.

Metal Wheel: Fang
Weight:
Fang is a 6 sided Metal Wheel with 2 different parts; the Metal Frame which has 3 little squares around it and the Metal Core which has 3 long rectangular sides which can be flipped over to change the modes from Counter Mode to Defense Mode. Counter is the mode where you can see the hollowness of the rectangles. Counter is said to do better against taller opponents while Defense against shorter or the same height opponents. Fang has great Smash Attack due to the 3 little parts of the core sticking out.

Use in Attack Customization:
Although outclassed by Lightning, Beat and Gravity Fang has displayed great Smash Attack on the 130 height and can be used best in the combo MF Fang Leone S130RF

130 is a non gimmicked mid height Track, it is outclassed for Stamina by many Tracks such as AD145 and 230 and in Attack it is slightly outclassed by S130 and WA130

Use in Attack Customization:
Although outclassed by the above 130 can still be put to use in the combo
MF Beat Lynx 130RF

W2D or Wave Wide Defense looks just like WD but it has a little sharp tip in the middle of it and waves on the sides. Due to the sharp tip W2D gets knocked of balance quite easily, but the waves help it maintain spin velocity better then WD.
W2D is on par with WD in terms of stamina but is less reliable due to its bad balance.

Although slightly outclassed by WD , W2D can still be used effectively in the combo Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) W2D

Overall:
Due to the good Smash Attack from Fang, 130 being an ok substitute for S130 and W2D being slightly outclassed by WD, every Blader with staple parts in MFB should own this Bey.
Just fixed a few grammar errors like the uncapitalization of some words and added a few pieces.
Ok thanks i will edit the OP now Grin
I decided to update this since I had nothing better to do this afternoon , any help would be appreciated Smile
Like I was saying to BeybladeStation, put the metal wheel section like this

example Wrote:-Metal Wheel.
It has smash. It is used for attack. It has recoil.

-Metal Frame.
It is off balanced

-core or whatever
Most of the smash.

I just wrote random things in there, but that's how the sections would need to look like.

If you need an example, my L Drago Destroy Draft is set up the way I'm trying to explain.
Alright thanks I wasn't too sure about that part i'll edit it this afternoon.

Face: Leone II
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion.

Clear Wheel: Leone II
Weight:
Leone II was originally released in a dark green, three-sided clear wheel which contains metal powder and resembles the original Leone clear wheel. Leone is circular with small ridge details, and 3 screw-like design on each side.

Metal wheel Fang

Metal Frame
The Metal Frame has three bulky protrusions resembling cylinders with edgy curves forming a shape similar to that of its predecessors. To change the mode of Fang you must flip this metal frame over and when the bulky cylinders are facing downwards it is in Defense Mode, resembling past leone wheels, and when facing upwards it is in Counter Mode, which deviates from past leone wheels as it is a hollow, wall-like cylinder on the underside.

Metal Core
Similar to Big Bang Pegasis' Core, there are three smooth spikes and when formed with the Metal Frame remain true to the very circular, cylindrical design the Leone series is known for. This also differentiates Fang from past Leone wheels: These cylinders are not of equal length as the Metal Frame, while past Leone metal wheels have always had equivalent cylinders.

Fang has great attack capability but suffers from horrible recoil, thus it is outclassed by VariAres and Blitz. If none of those are available Fang can still be put to use in the attack customization MF Fang Leone (Counter Mode) S130RF.

130 is a non gimmicked mid height Track, it is outclassed for Stamina by many tracks such as AD145 and 230 and in Attack it is outclassed by S130 and CH120.

W2D or Wave Wide Defense looks just like WD but it has a little sharp tip in the middle of it and waves on the sides, though it does not protrude enough to ruin the typical design of Wide Defense. Due to the sharp tip W2D gets knocked of balance quite easily, but the waves help it maintain spin velocity better then WD.
W2D is seen as being on par with WD in terms of stamina but is less reliable due to its bad balance and therefore not as popular.

Other Versions

Overall:
130 is completely negligible, and even though Fang is not overwhelmingly good compared to more recent wheels such as VariAres and Blitz, it is by no means negligible and like past Leone wheels, its downfall is its extreme recoil. The same also goes for W2D which has equal stamina to the original WD which at one point was irreplaceable in the stamina world. Though both parts are not very popular or prominent in international top-tier customizations list, any blader with an adequate collection is advised to buy this beyblade.

I don't think I could save this article..
C+P off of Beyblade.wikia is not advised, Rusty, and should not be done at all.
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:36 PM)Dan Wrote:

Face: Leone
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a lion, Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. The word "LEO" that is on the original Leone Face was removed from this version, and was replaced with a lion's paw with a star on it.

4D Clear Wheel: Leone II
Weight:
Leone II is a 4D Clear Wheel originally released in a dark green, three-sided design that contains the metal powder that all 4D Clear Wheels have. It resembles the original Leone Clear Wheel, as it is circular and has small ridge details, along with 3 screw-like designs on each side.

4D Metal Wheel: Fang

The Fang Metal Wheel consists of 6 protrusions which alternate width; one being wide and the other being short. This design resembles Fang's predecessors, Leone and Rock. As with Leone and Rock, Fang has proficient Attack that is a favorite of many, which is due to the shape of Fang and it's heavy weight when compared to older Attack Wheels and Metal Wheels.

Being the second installment to the 4D System, the Fang Metal Wheel has a Mode Change that involves flipping the Metal Frame, creating two Modes to choose from. By disassembling the Metal Frame and Core, and flipping the Metal Frame, the user has a choice of "Defense Mode" and "Counter Mode". In Defense Mode, the hollow side of the Metal Frame faces downwards and is not visible from above. Defense Mode closely resembles the Leone Wheel's design, as the protrusions angle downwards from the centre out. In Counter Mode, the hollow side of the Metal Frame faces upwards and is visible from above. Counter Mode deviates from the Leone Wheel design, as some protrusions face up, and some face down. Out of the two, Counter Mode is the most useful for what Fang does best: Smash Attack.

Metal Frame
This Metal Frame has three bulky protrusions that resemble cylinders with edgy curves, forming a shape similar to that of its predecessors. The Metal Frame makes up a majority of the outer protrusions, and is what determines what Mode Fang is in. As such, it is a determining factor in maximizing Fang's Smash Attack. This Metal Frame must be used with it's accompanying Core and can only be used on it's accompanying Core.

Metal Core
Similar to Big Bang Pegasis' Core, this Core has three smooth spikes and when formed with the Metal Frame remain true to the very circular, cylindrical design the Leone series is known for. The only difference however, is the narrow width of the protrusions and it's width comparison with the pairing Metal Frame. The Core makes up the inside of Fang and a small amount of the outside protrusions. This Core must be used with it's accompanying Metal Frame and can only be used with it's accompanying Metal Frame.

130 is a non gimmicked, mid height Track that is never used over other gimmicked 130 Tracks, specifically S130. It is outclassed in every type due to the many gimmicks and height variations in MFB.

W2D looks just like WD, except that it has a little sharp tip in the middle of it and waves next to that sharp point. This design does not protrude enough to ruin the typical design of Wide Defense. Due to the sharp tip, W2D gets knocked of balance quite easily, but the waves help it maintain spin velocity better then WD. Because of this, W2D is seen as being on par with WD in terms of stamina, but most Bladers prefer the balance of WD.

Other Versions

Overall:
130 is completely negligible, and W2D has many alternative Bottoms, but Fang performs very well in Smash Attack Customizations. It is not overwhelmingly powerful like Metal Wheels such as VariAres and Blitz, but still lives up to and exceeds the Attack power of the previous Leone releases. Any Blader with an adequate collection is advised to buy this Beyblade