Poll: How you find this thread?
Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.6 Average

Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 04:51 PM by Raigeko13.)
Deikailo, th!nk, Hero, Nano, and a whole bunch of other people call me RyanGeico, the supposed name of the gecko from the Geico commercials. Lol

Deikailo, th!nk, Hero, Nano, and a whole bunch of other people call me RyanGeico, the supposed name of the gecko from the Geico commercials. Lol
I call Nano iNyano
Hero wishes the Storm Pegasis 100RF was top tier
Deikailo has the best comebacks evar

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Oct 20 2011 04:48 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
DragoonDGN

Dragoon.DGN
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 04:57 PM by DragoonDGN.)
(Oct 20 2011 03:44 PM)Hero Wrote:  That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

rofl. Yeah, of course they aren't robots, they talk humanly Tongue_out

(Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM)Uwik Wrote:  Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.

Yeah, same here. I bet he/she did get inspired by that rhythm.

Oct 20 2011 04:56 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM)Uwik Wrote:  Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.

His username can certainly qualify as a brilliant(funny) tongue twister! I just wonder how he thought of such a name...
Well, I was once bombarded by th!nk for suggesting an extremely bad combo! And now, I have improved enough to be suggesting combos out there! Tongue_out Thanks th!nk!

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 20 2011 05:01 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
NickolasJohnson

Big Bang Fury Member
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 09:29 PM by NickolasJohnson.)
I was scared to talk to Kai V before. But I did it any way. And I found out she is not scary.

Any info on any tournaments in new jersy pm me about.
Oct 20 2011 09:27 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #323 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face

(Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:  P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
THIS.

I got that 15 times today.

I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

[Image: olz5u.png]
Oct 20 2011 09:32 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
njrk97

needs more faces :(
BeyRank: #910 (1,059)
Bronze Face

(Oct 20 2011 09:27 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote:  I was scared to talk to Kai V before. But I did it any way. And I found out she is not scary.

i really dont understand why people find her scary kai v quite nice also moderrater seem to always make the funny lol quotes that people use in their sigs

My dream is to be in someone's lol Quotes in their sig
Oct 20 2011 09:54 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #376 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

(Oct 20 2011 09:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:  I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Oct 20 2011 10:08 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #161 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

(Oct 20 2011 10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 09:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:  I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

Well, thank you Mr. Dan for ruining my childhood. Unhappy jk

I once got mad at Kai-V because she marked one of my posts as SPAM.
Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
[Image: Photoon2009-12-06at1520.jpg]
Huh.

Oct 20 2011 10:20 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #725 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 10:38 PM by AeroRespawn.)
Kai-V is the most humorous member on the WBO.
Kei is greedy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...dv8#t=366s (jk)
Diamond hasn't posted in a while.

(Oct 20 2011 04:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  

This is a true fact btw.
lol I think everyone does. Th!nk has shortened his name to Scooby Snacks.

Shortened?

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Oct 20 2011 10:34 PM
Mickey

BLADERKENBLADERKENBL
BeyRank: #1,725 (1,006)
Brad FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceStriker Face

I hope this isn't too personal but, what does the v mean in Kai-V?
Oct 20 2011 11:15 PM
MetalZoroark21

Yolo
BeyRank: #118 (1,307)
Dragoon FaceGold FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceFace of Revolution

(Oct 20 2011 03:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 03:36 PM)Hazel Wrote:  There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

True story.
I hear she and Kei are actually an androids created by Dr. Daegor.

Ahh... So Kai-V is Android 18 and Kei is Android 17?
Then...Your Goku?!
Oct 20 2011 11:22 PM
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 12:05 AM by Shabalabadoo.)
(Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:  I hear Shabalabadoo shudders when he thinks about my eating habits.

P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
Depending how bad it is, I actually might throw up. Seriously. I slightly gag for real when there's that McDonalds smell. I can't handle it.

(Oct 20 2011 04:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?
In the English dub of Dragon Ball Z, there's a character named Deikailo. It's pronounced [die-Kai-oh] though, and that's how I always pronounce your username, daykailow

This is a true fact btw.
it's universal.

(Oct 20 2011 04:56 PM)Challenge! Wrote:  

This is a true fact btw.

Yeah, same here. I bet he/she did get inspired by that rhythm.
No she didn't.

(Oct 20 2011 05:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  

This is a true fact btw.

His username can certainly qualify as a brilliant(funny) tongue twister! I just wonder how he thought of such a name...
The way I always think. Don't think.
Edit: if you knew me in real life, you'd instantly realize why I would choose that, of all people.

(Oct 20 2011 09:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:  P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?
THIS.

I got that 15 times today.

you must be
[Image: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg]

----------
Shabalabadoo was failing math until today.

Shabalabadoo has a long (Click to View)

Shabalabadoo is 5' 11", 8% body fat, 150lbs, 16 years old, beautiful, brown hair, super short buzz cut, beautiful, blue eyes.

Hazel responds to every post he sees.

Kei's got nothin on my BeyWiki drafts.

I've got nothin on Kei's English marks.

Deikailo says yo a lot. I say yo a lot on here for some reason.

Daegor thinks he's funny Gasp

To has a super duper harsh lisp. It's so funny that that's the only reason I used to watch his beyblade videos on YouTube.
Oct 21 2011 12:00 AM
Hov

Jon™
BeyRank: #70 (1,374)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IISagittario FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGill FaceWolborg FaceSapphire FaceBeafowl FaceSusanow FaceSilver FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 12:22 AM by Hov.)
Cool Glad to see yall love ® too! =♥ (thats a kiss btw)

Shaba, Kai-V, Dan, Kei, the rest of the commitee, yall cool and whatnot. but really I would like to hang out with Dan ! Grin he a chillin guy leggo to Weezy's house lol. Actually I see Shaba and Dan both chilling kids :T oh and uhm fact about our community and mods is that everyone is cool, we have some ups and downs and the community is great just the way it is.

Kai-v can be strict but she's funny and chillin

Kei- well uhm I see him doing the hardwork. But he's also a unique one....

Diamond- Son? Where are you?

Daegor- Aquaman lol. You funny though

♥- ...... idk

Blitz- idk either. Lol

®- Lovable, full of pride, and determination Cool

Click here for the most classic thread on WBO of all time. Enjoy!

Strive for greatness.
Oct 21 2011 12:18 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

(Oct 21 2011 12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:  Hazel responds to every post he sees.

Actually, I respond to approximately one out of every twenty posts I see.

I have more free time than anyone else here.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 21 2011 12:39 AM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 12:58 AM by Arupaeo.)

This is a true fact btw.

Its all "Yabba Dabba Doo!" for me. Smile

Fred Flintstone (Click to View)
Oct 21 2011 12:55 AM
Mr. N

Dry Night Guards
BeyRank: #912 (1,059)
Face of Days IIAntique Face

Whenever I see one of Shabalabadoo's posts I start singing a little tune. Weird but true.

[Image: mrnsig.gif]
Check out my NEW story! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mr-N-s-N...lade-Story
I make idiotic posts sometimes, and I apologize for any of them. I'm still trying to be a more constructive poster. Feel free to correct me with any of my posts through PM or in the thread if it's not off-topic.
Please keep in mind when reading my posts that I know little to nothing about the current metagame and Zero-G.
Oct 21 2011 12:59 AM
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

Hahahaha, I had no idea there was even a mild interest in my username.
Oct 21 2011 01:05 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Oct 21 2011 12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:  Deikailo says yo a lot. I say yo a lot on here for some reason.
Because "hey" sounds too "white". When I started using slang, I stopped getting picked on in high school. I don't really act that different online than I do face to face. I have a hard time remembering names so it's just much easier for me to grab someone's attention by saying "yo" loudly and then carrying on with my thought.
(Oct 20 2011 10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:  

Stop shattering my fantasies. Unhappy
(Oct 20 2011 10:20 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
She most definitely smiles. It's just harder to get one out of her than most people.

(Oct 21 2011 01:05 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:  Hahahaha, I had no idea there was even a mild interest in my username.
When you changed it, we all talked about it for like, a week behind your back.
Oct 21 2011 01:16 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sparta

That author guy
Rose Gold FaceDranzer FaceBloody Devil Face

*Deikailo: Is a better blader than her current user tag thing lets on (Average blader)
*Temporal: FACT-He is a much better writer than me. True story.
*Nwolf: Is a close 3rd or 2nd.
*NoodooSoup: SOOOOO reminds me of voodoo dolls for some reason. Either that, or chicken soup.
*CRUelty: should've kept his old name Serious
*Hazel: Kinda scares me :0 [s]he is too damn smart for his/her own good.
*Dan: when I first heard your name, I thought you were referring to the Bakugan protagonist..hah.
*Rai: you are my hero. Really.
Th!nk: I can't help but put tank after your name. Th!nk tank...th!nk tank...and you are probably one of the most 'street smart' people on this forum.
To: I thought you were a gangster. Really, I used to think that (Your old avatar with the guy, perhaps...).

[Image: eminemsignew.png]
"Life isn't about how hard you can hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"

{[YT]} [|BEYBLOG|] (◊SoG-My Book◊)/<DA>\
Oct 21 2011 01:53 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

I am male.

I am not sure why people are unsure of this.

I am not intelligent, simply capable of memorizing information and vomitting it back up in an eloquent fashion.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 21 2011 01:59 AM