Poll: How you find this thread?
Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.6 Average

Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM by Hazel.)
I hear Shabalabadoo shudders when he thinks about my eating habits.

P90X? IS THAT A NEW CEREAL?

Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tyler Le

LiveBeybladeRespect
Rose Gold Face

(Oct 20 2011 03:44 PM)Hero Wrote:  That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

Lol nice, Hero. I don't get why other are scare of Mods. they are so friendly, especially Daegor. He made me life when i see him on his youtube channel.
Kai - V made me feel a little strict but soon get used to that.
Kei, well very knowledgable person and a very good + lucky Blader.

I pledge my royalty to the WBO
Information and question about Vietnam and its beyblade? Ask me
Joyful_3
VIETNAM BEYBLADE FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/BeybladeVN
Oct 20 2011 04:00 PM
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!
BeyRank: #438 (1,139)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of Days IIBrad FaceWolborg FaceCancer FaceAquila Face

Oh gods, this threads hilareous Pinching_grin. Errrr, IDK CRUelty hates brawl lol.

[Image: H3k1N6W.png]
Oct 20 2011 04:04 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:  Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

Actually, I think he wanted "Kai", it was obviously already taken, so he changed it to "Kei", and it might have inspired by Visual Kei.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 20 2011 04:05 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

(Oct 20 2011 04:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 03:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:  Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

Actually, I think he wanted "Kai", it was obviously already taken, so he changed it to "Kei", and it might have inspired by Visual Kei.

Momma always told me I had a gamblin' problem.

Also, to this day, I read your name as "Kai Five".

I still haven't pursued the urge to watch Short Circuit.

Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 20 2011 04:07 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?
Oct 20 2011 04:07 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

(Oct 20 2011 02:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 02:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  We already had a topic of favourite member and that was locked. There is no way any committee member would approve of this.

This is not about liking us or not, it is just to learn more about us, because apparently a lot of people have a false impression of us and some of them are even scared of us.

i think their just mad cause they dont have skill
Oct 20 2011 04:08 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Oct 20 2011 04:08 PM)inksader Wrote:  i think their just mad cause they dont have skill

I do not particularly have skill, hah.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 20 2011 04:09 PM
Hero

Justice Embodied
BeyRank: #283 (1,192)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIAntique FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceCapricorne Face

I also hear Hazel visits the Canadians once in a while and does jell-o with Kai-V off Kei's massive launcher.

[Image: hero1y.jpg]
Oct 20 2011 04:09 PM
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #26 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

Kei looks like Bieber on a bad hair day.
Oct 20 2011 04:10 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

(Oct 20 2011 04:09 PM)Hero Wrote:  I also hear Hazel visits the Canadians once in a while and does jell-o with Kai-V off Kei's massive launcher.

I have actually been to Canada, but not that far inward.

There's a height requirement, apparently.

Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 20 2011 04:11 PM
Tyler Le

LiveBeybladeRespect
Rose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 04:16 PM by Tyler Le.)
(Oct 20 2011 04:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Am I the only one with a completely original name other than Shabalabadoo? What does that name even mean!?

I seems like a magical qoute like the abra abraha )or something like that that make a door open? Can't remember)However I found it amusing to say the name Grin
By the way this thread is like a gossip thread.

Joyful_3

Oct 20 2011 04:13 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

Initially it was really meant to focus on the Moderators and Committee Members because people are not scared of others that much, but whatever ...

ベイブレード
Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #26 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.
Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM)Uwik Wrote:  Everytime I read "Shabalabadoo", my brain processes it as "Scoobydoobeedoo".

This is a true fact btw.
lol I think everyone does. Th!nk has shortened his name to Scooby Snacks.
(Oct 20 2011 04:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  Initially it was really meant to focus on the Moderators and Committee Members because people are not scared of others that much, but whatever ...
It does say "popular" members, no?
Oct 20 2011 04:19 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Kai-V has a fairly disciplined lifestyle, from excercise, to eating habits. As I understand it, her body used to like acting out, so she straightened it up. I am really not sure how anyone manages things like that.

Kei is often so busy between work and school that he doesn't have time to come party with me in the tool shed.

Daegor once corrected me, extensively, on my grammar, in a PM. Then he called me a word I had to look up.

I do not know the alt code to type Heart's name.

Some manner of Octopus.
Oct 20 2011 04:20 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Oct 20 2011 04:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  It does say "popular" members, no?

That is not what powerangerbryan originally consulted me about, and that we approved as a Committee. We might not be completely against what it is now, but it is not what it was meant to be at all.

ベイブレード
Oct 20 2011 04:20 PM
Tyler Le

LiveBeybladeRespect
Rose Gold Face

So on the topic of Popular Member, the first time i see Brad with Annie, I thought they were sisters, until i found out that brad is a guy. (no offense)

Joyful_3

Oct 20 2011 04:27 PM
.:J:.

Beserk Masquerade

hmm, Sparta actually didn't know what thick as thieves meant, even though he can come up with amazing stories.

I don't actually think i'm amazing at writing.

i'm not top set english.

Kai-V's not actually scary, she's just very mature and blunt when needed.

[Image: header.jpg]
Oct 20 2011 04:28 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #230 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Oh, so this topic did manage to stay around. Joyful_2
@Hazel- If you are serious, then its- Alt+3 for ♥. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 20 2011 04:47 PM
Away Find all posts by this user