FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

Hello fellow bladers,

You most definitely did read correctly. This is a singing contest with the MFB Opening song.

"Slow down there Khel, are you mad!"

Of course not, this was a decision made by the committee to have a little bit of fun. Instead of resorting to a design _________ contest, we felt it would be entertaining to make you guys sing the MFB opening.

As with our previous contest the winners will get their choice of: How mysterious! I wonder what could be inside of them? And yes, that's right, winners. Not one, but two people will win Face Boosters! How cool!

Rules

1) Entries can either be in Video or audio format.

2) Please upload your file to Youtube under the title of "WBO Face Contest: Karaoke" and post the link in this thread.

3) Has to be audible. While Video can add to the experience do not pursue that option if the appropriate technology is unavailable (ie. if you videocam's built in mike records at a level that makes it really hard to distinguish vocals and the video is incredibly choppy).

4) All entries must be in by October 12th 11:59 PM EST

5) It obviously needs to be you singing. You can't have someone else enter for you.

6) Please don't bad-mouth other members entries; or make unnecessary comparisons (ie. Mine is so much better than yours). Seems obvious, but we want to avoid that kind of juvenile behavior.

7)Don't take it too seriously. This contest is meant to be fun, most of us aren't exactly singers so don't be afraid to give it a shot. It's all in good spirit.

8) Committee cannot enter this

9)Try to keep the video appropriate, this is a website targeted at a younger audience and entries with inappropriate behavior will be disqualified.

And for your convenience the lyrics are here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...OP1-lyrics

Feel free to explore your creative side. Use an instrument if that works for you etc. This is all meant to be in good fun so don't be afraid to give it a go.

So have at it!
ahahahahahahahahha

i suggested this months ago but kai-v hated the idea so i never went with it

glad to see it's finally being done
Although I sing it to my self, I have no audio around me so...
I was wondering when the next face booster would be.. This sounds majorly embarrassing though, I'll probably pass. I don't think I could come anywhere near the right pronunciation of Japanese words.
Erm.......Don't think I can enter this one. Not just because I don't have anything to record it but also because I am not that good of a singer at all and I am even worse at Japanese. XD Though I am not that bad at singing D-Technolife. Cute
Cowards! I'll enter!
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cowards! I'll enter!

Hahahahaha...........Good one. Just try not to do it while you are at work otherwise they will think you are weird. Wink
Damn! My voice sucks, I can't enter this! Unhappy
My voice sucks too, but I will enter this!

C'mon, guys, the worst thing that could happen is to make others laugh, it's not so bad.

I just have to learn how to record my voice and upload videos...
Hahaha i'm definitely not doing this. And i dont have a mic anyway and i cant use my parents camera Unhappy
It's gonna be a pretty boring contest if everyone's too scared to do it. Forget about dignity and sing that song about spinning tops, god damn it!
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:30 PM)Dude Wrote: It's gonna be a pretty boring contest if everyone's too scared to do it. Forget about dignity and sing that song about spinning tops, god damn it!

this, this, and this

Seriously I'm a horrible singer, so it's not like you're being judged by a real critique. This is all in the name of good fun and I have no intention of going all "Simon Cowell" on you guys.
lmao too scared to sing but have no problem playing with spinning tops in public
ha.ha.ha.
WUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I guess lip singing isn't allowed =(
Brad, technically you're not committee so you can enter.
i know im going to
Does someone has the instrumentals of the song?
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao too scared to sing but have no problem playing with spinning tops in public

True that.
I may enter too.

I want Brad Tiller feat. Sarp Metin - Metal Fight Beyblade OP1
xD
(Sep. 28, 2009  7:13 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: True that.
I may enter too.

I want Brad Tiller feat. Sarp Metin - Metal Fight Beyblade OP1
xD

LET'S DO IT
Is it being sung in English or Japanese?
If this was for the original beybl;ade series i would do it .__. but i hate the new series.[/size]
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao too scared to sing but have no problem playing with spinning tops in public

Why should having a hobby be embarrassing? If my hobby was singing, it would be much less embarrassing. Also- don't you speak Japanese (even a little?) If I had any idea how to pronounce those words properly, it might be worth entering. I can't even speak those lyrics, much less sing them.
(Sep. 28, 2009  8:29 PM)Mukilab Wrote: If this was for the original beybl;ade series i would do it .__. but i hate the new series.[/size]

You only hate the new seires because it is not bit beasts anymore and it is brand new characters.

Also, I am with Minion, if you can't say it, you can't sing it.
um i can say all of it just fine even if i can't understand it
Eh, I can't really expect to sing it if it isn't my native language. After 6 years of learning Spanish, it still feels awkward to sing Spanish songs.