FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 25, 2010  7:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Flame Wing
Upper Force Ring
SG Jumping Version
SG Grip Change
Fin Tectors
Upper Attack (Mold 1)

um...
(Sep. 25, 2010  7:55 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Was looking through the entries, and this kind of baffled me..

Lots of people are listing how their blades have breakage issues and what not. I understand that we need to make our entries as legitimate as possible, but I highly doubt Takra-Tomy purposely releases fragile parts..

Edit @RE: Really liking the wheel :0 And the track is cool, too! I've been busy with moving, so mine'll be up in a day or two, most likely.

[Insert the 100s of other beys that haven't had breakage issues]

Um...
For a Change I Thought I Would Make A Bey Using Offical Beyblade Parts! I've Not Got A Pic Of It Sorry... But Im Sure You Can Picture It In Your Mind! All The Parts Are Common Parts No Rare Nor Ultrarare. Just Pure Common.

Metal Face
Scrpio
Earth
Eternal Defence 145
Wide Defence

I Hope This Is Good!
... Originality ?
Yeah. Becuase I Think That If Someone Goes Over The Moon With An Idea... Well He/She Will Take That Idea To Far. But I Wanted It To Spin And Make A Grate Partner So I Made Ma Wee Scropio! Grin
It is perhaps "unique" of you to do that, but what I meant is that we asked for originality ... Using parts that already exist contains no originality.
Oh... But You Know I Dont Have Any Of Dat Stuff. Pinching_eyes_2 I KNow I Have To DO That Stuff... But I Couldnt Think So I Came Up With This Insted. But My First Idea Was, Sand Storm A (Absorber) 145MCS (Metal Coat Sharp), But I Couldnt Draw A Diagram Of It... It Alwaysed Failed. And I Mean Always
But The Fourm Clearly States That My First Entry Is My ONly Entry So For Me... Its BEtter Luck NExt Time *Sigh*
klonoanular - Droughting Sobek ST444SSH
[/quote]
you spelt my name wrong its klonoalunar not klonoanular
hey, i'm in, but i don't want the blade, personal reasons, if I win, Kai-V will you give it someone else?
here it is, burial anubis
Imagine that i could actuallhy draw evenly, and the splotches on the metal wheel are a baseline for where the clear wheel would sit.
The bottom was drawn as if you were looking at it from above. similar to rf, but a bit wider, and a tad shorter, and instead of having two connection points to the actual rubber, it has three. eighty-five is similar to 90, 100, and 105, but obviously a bit smaller. the facebolt is something like a cerberus, with a more sleek look to it. clear wheel weight: 3.2 grams
metal wheel weight: 29.0 grams
track: .8 grams
bottom: 1 gram

edit: sorry, the face and track are so small
the metal wheel has 4 large spikes and then the 4 smaller ones
edit: sorry, the face and track are so small, the way it looks make it seem like draciel, but osiris has 4 legs, a tail, and a cool head, better drawing will come soon
here's osiris

edit: full name: Burial Osiris 85FB
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   osi.jpg (Size: 12.01 KB / Downloads: 238)
I was wondering if it was ok if i didn't color my picture cause once i do it makes me feel like i messed up. Don't ask why i'm just like that. Smile
You have to submit a description and drawing of your own designed beyblade in a single post here. No need for signing up.
(Sep. 26, 2010  12:28 AM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: I was wondering if it was ok if i didn't color my picture cause once i do it makes me feel like i messed up. Don't ask why i'm just like that. Smile
Yes, of course it is OK.
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Alright, I'm finished. Here's the description with links to the pictures at the end of each heading:

Victory Ra S105CT

Face: Ra (1.05 grams)

The Face of this Beyblade depicts Ra, one of the fourteen major deities of ancient Egypt. According to legend, Ra's eye was said to be the sun, and would gaze upon the people of Egypt. When he grew furious, the rays of light and heat would intensify, causing droughts. Hence, the Face stresses on Ra's eye.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/543/beyface.jpg

Clear Wheel: Ra (3.00 grams)

The Clear Wheel of this Beyblade portrays two eagles at a parallel, as they are symbols of Ra. Following the eagles' heads are two Sun Disks, which are usually adorned on the top of Ra's head. Trailing behind the Sun Disks are Ra's wings, or feathers. On each side, these two wings form an oval. This oval has been depicted as a red eye, showing the intensity of Ra's anger. A more calming part on the Wheel are the two hands that are holding the Ankh, which is a symbol of life, and at the end of each hand is a razor-like protrusion. However, these razors are merely decorative - another symbol of Ra's ferocity. Ra's name is also written in hieroglyphs on this Wheel.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/252/b...rwheel.jpg

Metal Wheel: Victory (30.5 grams)

The Metal Wheel has three "axe"-like protrusions when viewed from above. However, each end of the protrusion is dull. These axe-like protrusions also have a rather large indent in them, which can produce a rather ferocious Smash Attack. However, since these indents are rather large, this Wheel suffers from high recoil. The spaces in between each protrusion also add to the Wheel's recoil issue. But a simple solution to this problem is a Metal Face.

An interesting observation to note on this Wheel is that it has no bar that hinders the Beyblade using this to spin either right or left (see diagram). However, in order to possess this unique ability which is also found in Gravity Perseus AD145WD, one must use the Ra Clear Wheel. Furthermore, the Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel are both interchangeable with all parts except for Lightning, LDrago, Gravity, Perseus, and soon, Meteo, and LDrago II.

The Metal Wheel was named "Victory" after Ra's countless victories in the underworld as Egypt slept.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2711/beymetalwheel.jpg

Track: Solar 105 (2.8 grams)

The Track has the overall shape of the sun, which can be compared to ancient stone carvings and drawings as the overall shape can be described as "quite primitive". Each larger "wing" on this Track is bent downwards on both sides, so that down force can be achieved when both spinning right, or left. However, this effect is negligible.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9445/beytrack.jpg

Bottom: Coat Talon

The Bottom can be compared to the already useful Coat Sharp (CS) Bottom. Coat Talon (CT) extends on CS in some ways. First of all, the Rubber surrounding the Talon is wider the CS's, allowing more movement and speed. The Talon Bottom is a variation of the Sharp (S) series Bottoms. The Talon protrudes more than S on CS, which can be a hindrance to Bladers who wish to use the Attacking aspect of this Bottom. CT can also suffer from some balance issues; however, very few have been reported.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6052/beybottom.jpg

I know my Beyblade is designed off of a cliched theme, but ever since I delved into the study of ancient Egypt, Ra's stories have always intrigued me - it's interesting to see other cultures' folklore. There are already very good Ra Beyblade designs already - to the mods, sorry for boring you.

If anyone is interested in how long this Beyblade's design took, it is as follows:

Face: Concept took 2 days. Drawing, inking and coloring took 2 hours.

Clear Wheel: Concept took 3 days. Drawing, inking, and coloring took 4 hours. I used a compass and ruler btw.

Metal Wheel: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking, and coloring took 5 hours. Again, I used a compass and ruler.

Track: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking and coloring took 2 hours.

Bottom: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking and coloring took 1 hour.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1017/...s105ct.jpg

Edit 1: Do not copy. I can easily tell if any aspect of my entry has been put forth in another one. I'm an art student, so I'd know.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that I used a surprising amount of mathematical formulas to create this - just to let people know, fractions, algebra, and geometry can really help. If you were to put my Beyblade together based on the drawings, you'll find that they would all fit as they are all scaled from real Bey parts.

Edit 3: Last edit - I promise. Ra's Face has his name on it. Try and find it. =P

your gonna win for sure and if you dont mind teach me art lol
桃太郎: My mouth dropped wen I saw this! You will win for sure.
Um, I checked this out, yu-gi-oh has patents on almost anything with ra in the name, and some of the things on your clear wheel might fall under that to
also, the face is pretty bizaar, even though i found the name
(Sep. 26, 2010  3:13 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Um, I checked this out, yu-gi-oh has patents on almost anything with ra in the name, and some of the things on your clear wheel might fall under that to
also, the face is pretty bizaar, even though i found the name

They won't care if someone has Ra in a Beyblade name.
Ra in itself is an Egyptian god and it would be ridiculous to place a copyright on that ... In any case, nobody is going to manufacture and sell any of these Ra Beyblades, so it does not matter at all.
My contest entry; if anyone wants to comment badly, shut it:

Name: Dune Sarcophogan SP175 S/w/EMS
Facebolt: Looks like a sarcophagus, an Egyptian coffinWords me goin on and on......anyway...Eee
Energy Wheel: Sarcophogan. looks all rocky with pharoh headresses on the side; not the faces
Metal Wheel: Dune. supposed to represent sand dunes
Spin Track: SP175. Spikes. Long spikes to slow down opponent, stretching well beyond the normal beyblade
Performance Tip: S/w/EMS. Spiral with Eternal Multiple Spikes; desied to spin even when sideways: spiral uesd to increase speed

the colors are WAYYYYY off. the energy wheels supposed to be brown and yellow. the dune is supposed to be yellow. I know it says it was brown, i was being stupid at the time, so its yellow. i also know they are sideways. dont say anything about it.
This is my entry for the beyblade design contest: Shine Ra ED2145XB!
18/9 known. 2 hours concept and drawing first sketch. 19/9-25/9 busy with school work. 26/9 2 hours new concept and drawing final sketch.
Here it is: Shine Ra ED2145XB (Defence type)
Face: Ra (Brown and Yellow)
The face of this beyblade depicts Ra, the Sun-god of the egyptians. He is portrayed here as a falcon with a sun-disk. In human form, he is drawn with a falcon's head and a sun-disk.    
Clear wheel: Ra (Orange and Yellow)
This clear wheel is shaped like a mix between a rectangle and an oval. The design has 6 sun-disks and 2 falcons. Also, both spin directions can be used. (I'm crazy to do this design but there's no other choice for me...)    
Metal wheel: Shine (Golden)
This metal wheel is like rock but is simpler and with only 4 inset notches. Rather circular in shape. And, again, both spin directions can be used.    
Track: Eternal Defence 2 145 (Transparent Yellow)
This track is like ED but is circular in shape with 16 'spikes'. It also has NSK Shield Bearings.    
Bottom: EXtreme Ball (Transparent Yellow)
This XB is like WB but is much wider, therefore creating more friction between the bottom and the stadium and thus harder to exit the stadium. There's one disadvantage: The spinning rate will be much lower.    
PS I like 桃太郎's design.
After seeing all of the other entries, my blazing hope to win is extinguishing. I'll just try to win a booster... if that is even possible.
(Sep. 26, 2010  3:36 AM)i am awesome Wrote: My contest entry; if anyone wants to comment badly, shut it:

Name: Dune Sarcophogan SP175 S/w/EMS
Facebolt: Looks like a sarcophagus, an Egyptian coffinWords me goin on and on......anyway...Eee
Energy Wheel: Sarcophogan. looks all rocky with pharoh headresses on the side; not the faces
Metal Wheel: Dune. supposed to represent sand dunes
Spin Track: SP175. Spikes. Long spikes to slow down opponent, stretching well beyond the normal beyblade
Performance Tip: S/w/EMS. Spiral with Eternal Multiple Spikes; desied to spin even when sideways: spiral uesd to increase speed

the colors are WAYYYYY off. the energy wheels supposed to be brown and yellow. the dune is supposed to be yellow. I know it says it was brown, i was being stupid at the time, so its yellow. i also know they are sideways. dont say anything about it.

Anyone would want to comment badly... I do lol next time if you draw the face don''t draw an OCTAGON! Draw a HEXAGON!
(Sep. 26, 2010  12:50 PM)BladebreakerR Wrote: After seeing all of the other entries, my blazing hope to win is extinguishing. I'll just try to win a booster... if that is even possible.

To tell you the truth, you did well. If you want to draw it 3D, Remember one word: parallel. I hope you understand.
everyone is so artistic...good job everyone!!!!! im going to post mine this afternoon =D
My beyblade is called Dead Pharoah B145WD. ITS METAL FACE IS LKE FLAME GIVING IT ALOT OF STAMINA. IT WILL ALSO HAVE A GOOD SMASH ATTACK. I CALLED IT DEAD BECAUSE THE PHAROAH BIT BEAST WAS KILLED BY THE BLADE ON THE BEYBLADE, SO THE PHAROAH WANTS TO DEFEAT OTHER BEYBLDES WITH THE SAME BEYBLADE.THE WEIGT OF THE METAL WHEEL IS 32.5 G

THE CLEAR WHEEL WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK BEYBLADES LIKE L-DRAGO'S CLEAR WHEEL. SINCE IT ATTACKS IT GIVES IT A ADVANTAGE SINCE TWO THINGS ARE ATTACKING.THE WEIGHT OF THE CLEAR WHEEL IS 2.9 G.

THE RIPCORD AND LAUNCHER HAVE COOL DESIGNS ON THEM LIKE,RIPCORDConfusedPIDER DESIGN,LAUNCHEREeeGYPT DESIGN

IT'S SPIN TRACK IS ONE OF IT'S BEST PARTS. FIRST IT HAS LITTLE BALLS THAT HAVE EQUAL WEIGHT SO IT IS BALANCED GIVING IT ALOT OF STAMINA.IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR ATTACK BECAUSE IT IS SLANTED SO THE WHOLE BEYBLADE IS A LITTLE SLANTED.SINCE IT IS SLANTED THE FUSION/METAL WHEEL WILL ATTACK THE BOTTOM OF THE OTHER BEYBLADE GIVING A ADVANTAGE.IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR DEFENCE BECAUSE WHEN EVER A BEYBLADE TRYS TO HIT THE BOTTOM THE LITTLE BALLS WILL PROTECT IT. THE WEIGHT OF THE TRACK IS 5 GRAMS.

THIS TIP IS CALLED WALL DEFENCE BECAUSE IT HAS LONG SIDES LIKE WALLS.ALSO THIS TIP HAS 5 STAR DEFENCE. THE WEIGHT OF THE TIP IS O.7 G.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Kei could you please sign me up
(Sep. 26, 2010  4:07 PM)zackorang1 Wrote: Kei could you please sign me up

You don't need to ask Kei to sign you up for this. All you have to do is submit your Beyblade concept with pictures and descriptions of it, and hope for the best, like most of us are doing.