FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

my egyptian bey is called storm pharoah 145sw. its fusion wheel is storm because it can wip up sandstorms. the energy ring is sphinx/pharoah. the face bolt has a pharoah(also known as the egyptian god) on it. i made the spin track, 01853, long so that the bey can withstand the sand. also, the spin track number is really big cause the egyptian spin tracks numbers go from shortest spin track(small number) to long spin track(big number)!! lastly, the performance tip, sand withstand, i made that pointy so it also can spin on sand. i hope i get grand prize!!!!!!!!SmileEeeEeeWink:3
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

You forgot the rest of its name.
(Sep. 22, 2010  8:11 PM)Moneymaker23 Wrote: Hitesh, like the design, but im just wondering why is it called SPACE serpent.
Just wondering.

Can I ask you some thing?
I need help posting on the front page links please.
I am 12 Can you please tell me
(Sep. 23, 2010  3:24 AM)Hitesh Wrote: Can I ask you some thing?
I need help posting on the front page links please.
I am 12 Can you please tell me
Only staff members can edit other people's posts ... So just be patient, I will do it eventually.
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:21 AM)bey master ryan Wrote: man this is so cool !!!!!!!

Yeah, this is SPAM in my opnion. Your enthusiasm is great, so you should post an entry if you're interested. In fact, in my honest opinion, I think posts in this thread should only be comments on the entries thus far (let's try and keep them as nice as possible - everyone worked hard on their designs) and of course, new entries.

Although the OP has links to all the entries so far, this thread is really getting cluttered, and for the posts I've made that are viewed as SPAM by anyone, I'm sorry for my part.
Here's my entry- Storm Crocodillian TJ 145 F - an attack type beyblade

Energy Ring- meant to show two crocodiles on a river, like the Nile Crocodiles
Fusion Wheel-Storm...you should know what this looks like by now
Facebolt- it's the head and "croc" with a stylized "o" to look like an egyptian eye
Spin Track- the description is in the pic, it has two anhk symbols on it, but if having the "jaws" on it point to the left, if it doesn't work, flip it so it faces to the right...
PErformance tip-F

[Image: stormcrocodilliancolored.jpg]
That's probably the best drawing of Storm I've seen.
(Sep. 23, 2010  9:27 AM)Lighting LDrago Wrote: [Image: F:\DCIM\100NIN02\HNI_0042.JPG]

Hm...I can't see anything...even I open it in another window. :\
This is the first beyblade with a magnetic ring!
I hope it wins its called Magnetic Mummy.        
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: There was nothing that stated in the rules that it couldn't be related in some way to a previous blade, it just had to be based around egyptian mythology.
Serpents are a large part of that, although he would have gotten more points for naming it after an egyptian serpent such as Wadjet, The Serpent Goddess

thank you for the tip
why my design of my bey isn't on the front post
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:00 AM)14tosborne Wrote: This is the first beyblade with a magnetic ring!
I hope it wins its called Magnetic Mummy.
The Metal of all the MFB parts released so far are not magnetic (although a member has stated that their Metal Face 2 gets attracted by magnets), so your Magnetic Wheel would not work properly.

Despite the fact that the magnetic gimmick does not work, I have to admit that I really like your whole concept and design of the Bey. Great work! Smile
Ancient Osiris, I know can't beat it. I'm gonna root for him. Truthfully, I really want the Ray Unicorno the most. I was working on a couple of sketches, decided on my favorite, and redrew it. Here it is...
Sand Scorpio RB140 RB (Defense)

Face; Scorpio; The face of Sand Scorpio is Black with a blue sticker depicting a yellow scorpion holding a letter S.

Clear Wheel; Scorpio; Scorpio is a purple/red color with a pattern of circles 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2.
The wheel-like shape was inspired by my mom's Lincoln Navigator Rim. Arrows are seen, making this look like almost a sort of compass.

Metal Wheel; Sand is a very special wheel. Because of its height, it makes it a very heavy but balanced bey, and it has two areas where the blade juts out, similar to Quetzalcoatl. It is a gold color with a pattern of square bumps engraved on the outer ring.

Track; SRB 140; The track is a very special track in this bey. It is 14 mm tall and has 6 rounded blades, hence the name SRB. Also, if you push in and twist the performance tip, the track's blades will spin upon impact with the stadium due to a spring mechanism similar to the spin gear beyblade's motor.

Bottom; BP; The bottom of this bey is a ball for defense with a small point for extra stamina.

Vote for me 1st or 2nd place (2nd more preferred)!

... Kind of in love with that design.
The metal wheel is gargantuan <3
(Sep. 23, 2010  7:31 AM)Liontamer54321 Wrote: Here's my entry- Storm Crocodillian TJ 145 F - an attack type beyblade

Energy Ring- meant to show two crocodiles on a river, like the Nile Crocodiles
Fusion Wheel-Storm...you should know what this looks like by now
Facebolt- it's the head and "croc" with a stylized "o" to look like an egyptian eye
Spin Track- the description is in the pic, it has two anhk symbols on it, but if having the "jaws" on it point to the left, if it doesn't work, flip it so it faces to the right...
PErformance tip-F

[Image: stormcrocodilliancolored.jpg]

You drew that? That is the best drawing I have EVER seen.
Heres my design. It took me about 2 days to draw.
Face: I felt that having the traditional symbol of Ra was a bit more legit.
Clear Wheel: Its one big sun with two little suns in between symbolizing Ra's journey across the sky.
Metal Wheel: It symbolizes four pyramids including the three main pyramids along with the unfinished pyramid, this wheel has very good smash attack abilities.
Track: More pyramids....this track gives good defensive abilities.
Tip: The tip is a bigger version of SF but with more of a ball-like shape to it, it has very good attack capibilities because its just a bit smaller in width than WF.

Thanks for checking out my design!
Attached Files

.pdf   Egyptian Beyblade.pdf (Size: 33.58 KB / Downloads: 54)
Hi, I'm bringing the beyblade invented by me, Pyramid Snake F54 9ST.

Face Bolt: Snake.

Energy Ring: Pyramid - Your ring is full of energy recreating the pyramids of ancient Egyptian tombs.

Fusion Wheel: Snake - His fusion wheel is similar to lightning but lower surface l-drago dragon has snakes (animal which, for me, has to do with Egypt).

Spin Track: F54 - His spin track is a kind of pyramid down.

Performance Tip: 9ST - It is an ordinary point which is above all a few lines imitating blocks of a pyramid.

All parts and the names are invented by me.

I am Spanish and do not quite understand the translation that comes with google, so I did what I thought needed to be done.

Thanks.
(Sep. 24, 2010  6:27 PM)Ivaclomen Wrote: stuff
Wouldn't that be snake pyramid?
Well, I think not ... for example, storm pegasus, its identity and bolt ring of energy are pegasus, but his fusion album is storm, not a so-called storm pegasus, not stated in the order of the parts, said first name of your fusion album and then the bolt of identity ... XD
Learn the naming system, really. You can't change it because you want.
You're right, I would be putting the name wrong Pyramid Snake, sorry, imagine that in the drawing put that and now this ... : S
GrinSarcophogus Ra 100 MF

the face is sorta like a bird with golden feathers and the face colur is bright orange.

the clear wheel has tiny flares that are three layers one that is closest to the middle and is yellow the layer on top of that is orange and the last one is red that is on the top.

the metal wheel is like killer only a bit bulkier and in between the two main prostrusions are two more prostrusions facing the right and has the colour style of mercury but red, orange and yellow in a pattern.

100 you all know 100 right ? It's only gold though

MF is what it sounds like is metal flat it's basically flat only made of metal.

i cant upload the picture Unhappy
but i hope the information gives you an image Grin
Nice name just to let you know its a DESIGN contest you know.