FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Nice idea, blaze wheel, it would be better with a unique energy ring though Wink
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:07 PM)LewLew Wrote: Nice idea, blaze wheel, it would be better with a unique energy ring though Wink

I'm unsure why I deceided to not do HWS. Lol

Oh Well.

Also, I forgot to add a line saying something about how the Spin Direction determines if it jumps or not.
Everybody who has a Ra Beyblade loses points ... Seth was used in the description of the contest as an example, it of course included any Egyptian god or entity that is too popular ...
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Sora. Wrote: Here's my entry! Flare Ra 75WRF/WBD!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254...late-1.png

Hope you all like it!

i support your flame ra idea ha ah im called ra
ive done mine i just cant find a working scanner
(Sep. 20, 2010  5:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everybody who has a Ra Beyblade loses points ... Seth was used in the description of the contest as an example, it of course included any Egyptian god or entity that is too popular ...

Yes , thank you , now we will see a variety of Egyptian-god themed beys , not just Ra !
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:12 AM)pikabattler Wrote: here is my design finally, it is called Dark Ra or Dark Star (you guys choose).

story: believed to have the spirit or power of Ra's dark side. it is supposed to be the most powerful beyblade but over the years it lost most of its power. it now contains the same power as normal beyblades. it has a strange rivalry with L-drago beyblades.

advantages: it's shape has lot's of irregular points for attacking and its track and bottom also raises it's attack. the point also increases stamina and speed as it is a triangular shape point that decreases drag.

disadvantages: due to it's wheel's irregular shape, it has very low defense and stamina. the point and height of the track don't help either as it becomes unbalanced easily.

face description: shows a black star and and simple B-R or B-S.

metal wheel description: has many lines to look like a star.

clear wheel description: the smallest and most simple of all clear wheels, it is just a circle and pyramid spikes.

track description: medium sized and and weight, it has a clear blade to try and stop low attackers.

bottom description: a triangle tip reduces drag but increases height.
We already have a Dark wheel , it's useless , Stupid ( The Dark wheel that we already have , not your combo ).
[Image: cursedhorusbeycompo.jpg]
i think you will like mine it took me about 4 days thinking of every thing especially the fusion wheel and colour Smile (IS it too big for the page?)
Nice design , but the track looks like it will have too much recoil , but the Metal wheel looks like , if it had ramps like Pre-HWS Aries , it might have good Upper-attack.And the bottom looks like it will have top-tier'ness' ahead of it.But if HF has friction / fragility problems , so will MHF , even worse due to the fact of the addition of metal , sorry.And I'm loving the face and clear wheel !
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:20 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Nice design , but the track looks like it will have too much recoil , but the Metal wheel looks like , if it had ramps like Pre-HWS Aries , it might have good Upper-attack.And the bottom looks like it will have top-tier'ness' ahead of it.But if HF has friction / fragility problems , so will MHF , even worse due to the fact of the addition of metal , sorry.And I'm loving the face and clear wheel !
thanks for the comment but as this is my first post i cannot post another but next time i know what to change in my designs cuse im thinking of designing beys for the fun of it Smile
Too many Ra's Horus'. D:
My design has been a relatively obscure eqyptian god from day one. I am honestly shocked at how many entries have been scarabs and ra. The addition of restrictions in a game or contest is designed to spark creativity, not inhibit it.

I am waiting until near the end of the submission date to post my concept because I want to make sure my entry is truly original. I had pretty much finished everything the night after I first read about the contest, but I'm holding out for further creative spark. I'm not really satisfied with it yet. When i do post it, I'll include all the concept work with it.
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:30 PM)Minion Wrote: My design has been a relatively obscure eqyptian god from day one. I am honestly shocked at how many entries have been scarabs and ra. The addition of restrictions in a game or contest is designed to spark creativity, not inhibit it.

I am waiting until near the end of the submission date to post my concept because I want to make sure my entry is truly original. I had pretty much finished everything the night after I first read about the contest, but I'm holding out for further creative spark. I'm not really satisfied with it yet. When i do post it, I'll include all the concept work with it.
good idea shame i didnt think of that Smile
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:41 PM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Hi, I am a bey speciallist and also i like fights so i wanted to know if someone sell or know where they sell Dragoon Gt, Dranzer GT, Trygator and Draciel V2 doesnt matter, if is used but i want them in agood condition without some stickers missing or damaged.

[/size]Thank you
yo sorry but the rules are no spamming, your post is not relevant to this topic so you should try and fina a topic where they are selling beys Smile
I revised my Flooding Nile beyblade. It is now Flooding Nile (don't have a new track piece or tip) The Flooding and Nile pieces each have 8 spikes sticking out in a pattern. It goes: Spike curving upwards, spike pointing out, spike curving down, spike pointing out, repeat from beginning. This makes a wave like striking pattern. this striking pattern is on the Nile and Flooding pieces. Flaw is the insane amount of recoil, but the bonus is versatility and damage. There are also vent leading to the outwards Clear Wheel spikes to add power, and vents leading to the center for Stamina. Credit goes to Omega (right that was you?) for that idea.
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:56 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Credit goes to Omega (right that was you?) for that idea.
did u copy an idea or he gave u advice?
So far , it's either , Flare Ra , Ancient Osiris , Te Bast , Victory Ra so on , so on as the winners in my book , wow I need to do some upgrades now ,XD.
I don't think it will be that clear cut; there have been a lot of good entries
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:00 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: So far , it's either , Flare Ra , Ancient Osiris , Te Bast , Victory Ra so on , so on as the winners in my book , wow I need to do some upgrades now ,XD.

Stop pointing people out, it makes some people feel bad, may provoke copying, and could discourage some people from entering. 'Sides, the mods aren't only looking for a 'clean' entry, they're looking for effort and logical new ideas.

Plus, if those entries don't win, they'll feel a little worse now that others have gone and gotten their hopes up.
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:07 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Stop pointing people out, it makes some people feel bad, may provoke copying, and could discourage some people from entering. 'Sides, the mods aren't only looking for a 'clean' entry, they're looking for effort and logical new ideas.

Plus, if those entries don't win, they'll feel a little worse now that others have gone and gotten their hopes up.

^ this, your post sorta pissed me of Black-Blade everyones worked hard on there entrys.
He's entitled to pick his favourites. Saying that it's mean to choose which contest entires are better doesn't really make sense... By this logic the judges are mean for picking winners Uncertain

It doesn't sound to me like he put down anyones entries at all.

Of course everyone is trying hard...
my Bey is Taisen Lyte SAAD 100-145 CQB

General Parts Description:
Face a eye-sun with the word Lyte writen like a constilation(see picture for details).
Energy ring,Lyte: looks like the Eternal defence track with and added hook but this is sationary.
metal wheel:has indentation to catch other wheels like rock and such, each indent has a letter to spell out Taisen(T-A-I-S-E-N). Taisen means War in in Japanese.
Track: Spinning Adjustable Armoured Defence 100-145. A spinning armoured defence track that can be extended and collapsed from 100 to 145.
Tip: Cross Quake Ball: two quake tips together with a ball tip at the end. the ball tip comes out of a clear plastic shell and provides stability. hope you guys like my Bey!
oh and the indentations wouldnt stick that far out, i drew them to show they are there
http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv45/...img001.jpg
You are disqualified. What do you mean in a minute? You coudlve added the link on your post.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:09 AM)Fogot Wrote: You are disqualified. What do you mean in a minute? You coudlve added the link on your post.

the file was too big so i had to upload the picture to photobucket and thats why i said link in a minute
Then it is your responsiblity to resize it.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:50 AM)Fogot Wrote: Then it is your responsiblity to resize it.
that would have taken longer than logging into photobucket and uploading it ( it takes like 5 seconds) and then copying the link, and this was my first attachment post so i didnt know the limit was 500, the link is up now but ill take down my posts if im still disqualified.