FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 19, 2010  11:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:45 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: And besides , you could've tooken a second pic.You didnt have to tell anybody , Uncertain
This is wrong. We can see the time an edit was made to a post, and I look at all the pictures posted, so I would remember if I saw it or not. They would be disqualified.
Oh , I thought he took a picture , didn't upload , and told everybody that it sucks , I never knew he already made is entry , XD.
Very good color scheme , and I'm lovin' ground , but it looks like it will have too much recoil.
Oh , sorry , if that offended you , just handing it out to ya', XD.
well that actually gives it a somewhat better chance at winning because it is balanced with good and bad traits
Yea very bright and colorful xyo999 very good job.
Oh , ok , anyways good job , wow , Flare Ra , Omega's entry ( forgot name , XD ) , Victory Ra , Te Bastet , now Ground Scarabaeus.I need to improve , Stupid.
Oh I just noticed that you don't have a description, you might get disqualified xyo999.
What? I will get disqualified if i dont have a description
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:20 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Oh just noticed that you don't have a description, you might get disqualified xyo999.

Yay , now he feels bad and stressed that he will lose.145 and WB are self-explanatory.Scarab seems so simple and basic to the eye that it needs no description.Ground and Scarab ( Face , but seems self-explanatory ) only need a description.
And most entries dont have a description.
Ok now i go and edit the post and put a description!Pinching_eyes
You cant edit your entry once you've made it...
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:23 AM)xyo999 Wrote: What? I will get disqualified if i dont have a description
''Your entry must contain a picture or a photograph of your imaginary Beyblade, and you also have to try to include a description of its parts. '' _ Kei

he said try so i don't think you HAVE to have one, but i could be wrong
oh i read the rules already i cant edit so i dint! And Xblader i rather try lol!
MY Bey Burning Horus
Face: horus
Clear Hheel: burning . tranlucent yellow
Metal Wheel: horus
Track: (TSA108)
Bottom: rubber
you ask that then you have a picture on your post? lol
I love the face
you need a description...
And the fact that it doesnt say he edited his post makes it more fishy.Why do you ask that how do you post a picture ? And then you have one , Uncertain.Other than that I'm liking the design.
Drawn my draft and now i am going to start making it on the computer soon. I have made a real crappy cardboard copy of it. Probably going to take an hour or 5.
yeah i din't read the rules lol! i just read half Pinching_eyes