FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Nice , wow so many CH120-like tracks and CS like bottoms , hehe.
Oblivion looks more like Gemios to me nice entry.
Yeah, it looks like killer or gemios.
i have lost i wont be close to runner up omega and akatsuki will beat me
i cant edit it so im screwed
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:25 PM)lacertablade14 Wrote: i have lost i wont be close to runner up omega and akatsuki will beat me
ur dude we arte gonna get crushed but who knows what will happen they could get them selves eliminated or something no one knows who is goning to win but the judges
i entered to late in the night i was tired the lighting was bad i used my phone to take the picture if i could redraw i would
they didnt do anything wrong though
There is no real excuse ... The deadline is still far away, and you knew it since the beginning. It is your fault you wanted to post your entry so soon.
i didnt look at the date it was due i just saw mercury anubis the topic and started drawing
And besides , you could've tooken a second pic.You didnt have to tell anybody , Uncertain
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:41 PM)lacertablade14 Wrote: i didnt look at the date it was due i just saw mercury anubis the topic and started drawing
It is your fault for not reading the details of the contest.
You post the entry on this thread.
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:09 PM)newsky2 Wrote: tru sorry bout that
Did you just trace a Killer wheel? LOL
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:08 PM)Corey Wrote: Did you just trace a Killer wheel? LOL
tracing!......that's a brilliant idea! Can we trace a wheel and add some details and make it ours? Details that make it different.
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:08 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:09 PM)newsky2 Wrote: tru sorry bout that
Did you just trace a Killer wheel? LOL

Originality: Try to think outside of the box and use ideas that haven't been used in Beyblade yet! At the same time, your concepts have to be relatively realistic. Also, nobody wants to see ten Seth-inspired Beyblades! Do your best to use an Egyptian theme that is uncommon. If you need help, you can refer to sites like this one
as stated by Kei , Uncertain
I'll give this a shot, even though my artistry skills complete suck. It's not colored because I can't seen to find any colored pencils and markers..

Name: Te Bast C105WB (left spin) Balance type. Mix between attack and defense.

Metal Face: The eye of a cat. The eye color is a bright yellow and the rest is a dark ashy gray.
[Image: DSC_0311.jpg?t=1284927147]

Clear Wheel: Two cats that are connected by touching each others tails. The top cat is orange and the bottle cat is the same dark ashy gray as the metal face.
[Image: DSC_0315.jpg?t=1284927154]

Metal Wheel: Two cat paws that sort of overlap each other. The tip of the paws protrude out, making the claws protrude out even more, making it claw into the opponents metal wheel making it spin slightly to the opposite direction. Fairly heavy to take good hits.
[Image: DSC_0314.jpg?t=1284927151]
[Image: DSC_0316.jpg?t=1284927153]

Track: C105. C meaning claw. The spikes on it represent the claws of a cat.
[Image: DSC_0312.jpg?t=1284927254]

Tip: Wideball
[Image: DSC_0313.jpg?t=1284927150]

Summary: Te Bast C105WB is a balance type based off the Egyptian god Bastet. Bastet was the daughter of Ra and was the protector of him when he went on his ship across the sky. So a mix of attack and defense was based off Bastet's role when with Ra on his ship.
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:27 PM)MorningMess Wrote: I'll give this a shot, even though my artistry skills complete suck. It's not colored because I can't seen to find any colored pencils and markers..
wow, amazing. I see it took you some tries, as i see some erase marks, hah, but good job
Nice! I like the metal wheel
The face is awesome , the cat-eye design really is " eye-catching " ( I suck at jokes , Unhappy )

The clear wheel is really well drawn and creative , the metal wheel has nice logic behind it , and the track is an out-of-the-box idea !Ding , ding , ding , we've found ourselves a winner !!! I count this second place , Victory Ra is in first place in my mind , sorry if that offended you , Unhappy.
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:30 PM)Fogot Wrote: Nice! I like the metal wheel
Yeah, but might the claws of the metal wheel and clear wheel be prone and vulnerable to breakage?
Haha thanks guys. I would have probably been better if I drew it using my tablet but my laptop lags so much when I open photoshop. = 3=

(Sep. 19, 2010  9:36 PM)Ray15 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:30 PM)Fogot Wrote: Nice! I like the metal wheel
Yeah, but might the claws of the metal wheel be prone and vulnerable to breakage?

That's why I stated it's fairly heavy to take hits.
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:36 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: The face is awesome , the cat-eye design really is " eye-catching " ( I suck at jokes , Unhappy )

The clear wheel is really well drawn and creative , the metal wheel has nice logic behind it , and the track is an out-of-the-box idea !Ding , ding , ding , we've found ourselves a winner !!! I count this second place , Victory Ra is in first place in my mind , sorry if that offended you , Unhappy.
don't be so sure, you havn't even seen mine. Im still working on it though.
The only negative I can find is the recoil to te track , other than that , nice job , oh wait I forgot about the metal face !!!
Well it's not like I have my heart set on winning. I just gave it a shot lol.