FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

well done blader zx!!
well, it seems we have a new forbidden bey. It spins counter clock wise. Ginga will go after you! Lol, but nice description shadow Pegasus! Can't wait to see the picture of it!

Random fact: In English, they fail at pronouncing Ginga so they named him Jinga! Ewww. Learn how to pronounce it. Now. Because if you hear it wrong, it sounds like jenga.
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:29 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: well, it seems we have a new forbidden bey. It spins counter clock wise. Ginga will go after you! Lol, but nice description shadow Pegasus! Can't wait to see the picture of it!

Random fact: In English, they fail at pronouncing Ginga so they named him Jinga! Ewww. Learn how to pronounce it. Now. Because if you hear it wrong, it sounds like jenga.

Thanks, hah. But it's not really the best sketch ever. I epicly failed on drawing CH85, since I had to look at the existing CH120 track while drawing.
Since it says your first entry is the only one considered, doesn't that mean if your first post doesn't contain pictures, that is still the only one that will be considered? I might just be reading too much into it, but it still has me puzzled.
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:29 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: well, it seems we have a new forbidden bey. It spins counter clock wise. Ginga will go after you! Lol, but nice description shadow Pegasus! Can't wait to see the picture of it!

Thanks, hah. But it's not really the best sketch ever. I epicly failed on drawing CH85, since I had to look at the existing CH120 track while drawing.

So? As long as you put effort into it, who cares on hoe "bad" it is? As long as your happy with your work! Don't listen to others if they say it is bad. As long as your happy with your work, that is all that matters! : D
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Since it says your first entry is the only one considered, doesn't that mean if your first post doesn't contain pictures, that is still the only one that will be considered? I might just be reading too much into it, but it still has me puzzled.

I don't know, but It doesn't really matter IMO. The desription is already amusing.
No, you cannot edit your first entry, and how do people completely miss the fact that this is a Beyblade Design contest ? Where is your design ? A description is not a design. I listed all the picture-less entries in the first post, but in general they are all already disqualified ...
I can't post picture, I don't have a camera, scanner or phone on me. But I will post them today, that's a promise.
I think Kai-V means to say that you can't
so wait i didnt put i picture, so i cant even redo it?
and how come my beyblade is on the firast post if im disqualified?
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I listed all the picture-less entries in the first post, but in general they are all already disqualified ...
It is essentially just to keep track of all the similar Beyblades, like those that are Ra, etc.
EPIC!!! I'm so entering this, I already have a great idea that nobody thought of yet! XD
We don't care. Post your entry or don't post.
/hypocritical
Oh well, I'll still upload pics, simply because I'm bored. I wasn't really in it for the beyblade anyway.
BladerZX, your interpretation of Ra is just amazing - really loving the partial top and side view of your Bey. I'm also digging the Metal Wheel.
NOTICE: in the picture on the bottom right it looks like the "Feathers" would scrap the stadium floor but they actually go straight out I only drew them like that so you could see the "Feathers"

Ok, so after spending an entire morning working on design after design, and rough draft after rough draft. I finally finished my entry! The Beyblade is NUT. The ancient Egyptian God of the Sky, and since NUT's symbol is a blue feather with gold stars, that's what I chose for the Facebolt design. This Beyblade is Defense Type. Also if you can't read it cleary the Clear Wheel says "God Series".

This Beyblade is called "Feather Nut F145RWB"
The Face Bolt and Clear Wheel are "NUT" the ancient Egyptian "God of the Sky"

The Metal Wheel "Feather" is great for Attack Types with it's strong upper attack that is better than Storm and Galaxy!

The Spin Track "F145" stands for Feathers 145 because it is a 145 Spin track that has 4 feathers, which is great in the terms of Defense Types

The Performance Tip "RWB" is excellent for Defense and Stamina Types because it is a WB (Wide Ball) Performance Tipe that has a Ball Bearing inside of it so it can freely rotate

Good traits-
This Beyblade Has a great Spin Track and Performance Tip in terms of Defence Types but that's about all this Beyblade has to offer in terms of Defence but it is also an excellent Balance Type

Bad Traits-
in terms of Defence Types this Beyblade has mostly terrible parts The Spin Track is good for Defense Types and the Performance Tip is good for Defence but the Performance Tip is best for Stamina Types and the Metal Wheel is Best for Attack Types.

I realize that my drawing doesn't look the greatest
[img][Image: scan0002.jpg][/img]
Nice but wouldn't the track scrape the floor.
well can i add my picture but not in my beyblade description just separately?
Add the pic the write down the description as a post
It will not be counted in your entry anyway.
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:12 PM)Moss Wrote: Nice but wouldn't the track scrape the floor.
No, in the picture on the bottom right it looks that way, but That was just so I could draw the "Feathers". The "Feathers" are supposed to go straight out, and they would be high enough up that they won't scrap the floor (thanks to 145)
do we have to show a drawing of our bey and explain it too