FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

if i enter one submission how many beyblades can be on it? Is it 1 per submission or can you do multiple in one submission?
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:29 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:18 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Okay, so I was flipping through the pages and saw a lot of people posting about this entry and I don't get it..

Well if you look at my pictures properly, you will see the vents are on the inside of the wheel, and not interfering with the outside. Also the tip of the bottom is plastic, not rubber.

And didn't you read the OP ? The blade is meant to have good AND bad traits, not just good traits. I purposely added the heavy parts and stamina parts.

On another note, I'm loving Sora's, good job.
Did you read the OP ? The bey is meant to be realistic, and do what you say it can/will well.

Ah, I did misread the bit about the tip. But there's a difference between bad traits/good traits and wanting to defy the laws of physics/trying to do things that won't happen (eg, making a bey hover, and the elastic rubber bit.)

There are too many conflicting themes like stamina being a stamina and light weight wheel, yet being good for upper attack, and there are parts that will not work/will be easily (the track.) Yea, the bey isn't meant to be perfect, but that doesn't mean it can't have a nice part or two. Not trying to bash your entry or anything, I genuinely thought I may have missed something.

It is drawn well, though.
I also stated the bey will stay in the air for a "little" longer then a normal bey, that doesn't mean that it's going to fly around the arena and not land.

Many official beys have parts that don't suit it's type. And why can't the elastic rubber bit work ? What will make it not work ?
Mine one is going to be great! It is going to be a combination of Attack, Stamina!
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:04 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: I think we need to make a requirement that users have a certain number of posts before entering. Otherwise, people could make multiple accounts, using public computers to post multiple entries. Not a ton of posts, something like 10 or 15.
We can simply check IP addresses and email addresses once the contest is over. Plus, honestly, those who are more inclined to do that usually do not win anyway, no matter the number of entries they made. It might be five bad entries.

We could get people who heard of this Face Contest from the official Beyblade Facebook page, so I do not want to impose a postcount.

DarkAquario2008 Wrote:if i enter one submission how many beyblades can be on it? Is it 1 per submission or can you do multiple in one submission?
You can only make one Beybladae, and you do it in one submission. Nothing more.
HAH TOOK ME TWO DAY TO FINISH THE ROUGH COPY!!..now to the good copy T.T
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Your bottom looks like my RMB ( Rubber Metal Bearing ) idea , hmph. Unhappy

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to copy you or anything.
[/quote]

That's ok , Flare Ra is Awesome/Epicsauce.I'm loving Flare.
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:41 AM)countdudoo Wrote: My 7 year old brother wants to enter his Victory Pharoah SP145 (Spring) RD (Rubber Defense), but he doesn't have an account here. What do I do?!

Uhhhh....make him one ?

Anyways , I'm making my blade in the utmost care , I need either Mercury Anubis (XF , 85 and Anubis is sick) , or Unicorno , ( Unicorno is sick , Ray , CS ).

/--------------]
[ = ------------]
[ [__________
-------------- I know it's bad, but Thoth and I will win the game !
Stop SPAMMING , your propably not going to win by doing that.
here is my entry.

it took 3 straight days of workin to finally get to this conclusion.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184...an0001.jpg
Sweet your wheel is just as round as Virgo and M120 reminds me of S145 ( whick looks sick ).And your bottom looks sick , may have balance problems like S though.....
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:46 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: here is my entry.

it took 3 straight days of workin to finally get to this conclusion.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184...an0001.jpg

yours is sick we got lots of competition
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Fayt Wrote: hmm.... just read all the other entries...:\ Chocked_2 :\ i'm so not gonna win...:\

dude so what have fun with it and see what u come up with
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)greekboy148 Wrote:

Edit: Added colour, added face
They will accept your first, uncolored, entry. You cannot make edits once you submit.
i finished up my entry and will post it as soon as i get my hands on a scanner. i got no internet right now either. So it`ll probably take awhile.
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:14 AM)CherryICG Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:53 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: How will it get sent to the winner?

BLADER DJ will materialize above you with an orchestra of trumpets and light strings playing in the background, he will hold out a golden box wrapped in velvet with a platinum clasp and say: "YOU WIN BIG CONTEST, HERE IS PRIZE! ONLY BY POWER OF BLADER SPIRIT CAN BOX OPEN." You will take the box and everything is gone. You wake up in your bed, feeling slightly down, yet lighthearted. As you get out of bed, you notice you are holding a golden box, a velvet cloth draped across the floor, and a shiny platinum clasp no longer closed.

[EDIT] Blader DJ's caps lock is broken. I had forgotten.

Please don't be mean, I was just asking. Still waiting for an answer BTW.
Most likely the mods will PM you get your info and send it to you.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:51 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:42 AM)FlameGasher5721 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LFp-0YTlNo
bottom: MS (Multiple Sharp): By "multiple sharp" I mean there are six scorpion-like legs that end in the middle with a sharp point. the legs also go over the outer edge of the bottom a little for added defense.

There is already an MS bottom, which is the Metal Sharp that comes with Burn Phoenix 135MS. Maybe LS for Legs Sharp would have been a better name?

Sorry, didn't know, i'm a noob.XD Actually, i'm afraid that one of the mods might get angry if I change it...Pinching_eyes_2 so i put M2S. is that OK...? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S OK!!!!!!!
There's already a scorpion beyblade
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:14 AM)Aikemi Wrote: They will accept your first, uncolored, entry. You cannot make edits once you submit.

I asked Kai-V and she said that it was ok to post a colored version as long as i had the original as well.
Kai-V is female...
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:59 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Kai-V is female...

wups, going to go fix that now
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:58 AM)greekboy148 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:14 AM)Aikemi Wrote: They will accept your first, uncolored, entry. You cannot make edits once you submit.

I asked Kai-V and he said that it was ok to post a colored version as long as i had the original as well.
Ah, sorry! In any case, it does look pretty nice now that you colored it Joyful_2