FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

okay, thank you Stupid. although my artwork was sorta rushed(25 min.), i guess it Could work.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:21 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:16 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Well his idea is AMAZING , and the artwork is AWESOME , but his bottom idea is like mine , it's sort of suspicious.......

Anyways I'll create a new bottom then , " sigh ".....

I don't think, your allowed to change it now...

I did'nt draw my entry yet , so I think I can change it.
omg so much competition I'm getting excited GrinDD
I'm afraid of the later entries Oo;; given weeks, the entries will only get better.
My new bottom idea which is now called _____ , has an awesome ability to _________ from ________ to_________ by __________ , and is similiar to _____ , but has ________ instead.Yeah ... so much competition , it's hard to give everything away XD.
Kei, i have a question.

Are we allowed to re-draw our entree as long as it is the same exact thing?
You probably can. I'm guessing your just making your drawing look better?
Yeah I think so.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:38 AM)Pyro Wrote: You probably can. I'm guessing your just making your drawing look better?

You must be psychotic because you read my mind. Chocked_2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LFp-0YTlNo

this is my entry: Pyramid Scorpion S125MS; right-spin;balance-type.
face: Scorpion: It was supposed to be tan behind the scorpion, but it's OK. This face depicts a scorpion, which most likely lived in the deserts of Egypt.
clear wheel: Scorpion: basically, there are two little semi-spheres that have red eyes, then semi-spheres leading to two last semi-spheres with little little stingers.pretty simple.
metal wheel: Pyramid: basically a yellow triangle-shape that resembles three pyramids. a gray half-cone adds height and weight while the three points from the pyramid attack.
track: S125 (Stinger 125): three short stinger tails end in hooks that point right. this allows the stingers to dish out some attacks. the stinger tails are also free-moving-like C145-to absorb hits. the stinger tails go straight out.
bottom: M2S (Multiple Sharp 2): By "multiple sharp" I mean there are six scorpion-like legs that end in the middle with a sharp point. the legs also go over the outer edge of the bottom a little for added defense.

and that's my entry. Good Luck, everyone!
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:38 AM)Pyro Wrote: You probably can. I'm guessing your just making your drawing look better?
Actually, I would say that you cannot. You knew from the beginning that you had weeks to prepare your entry, yet you decided to post it early. What you post first is final, you just had to take your time. Look forward to future Face Contests though.
what if he just retraced it, like just darken in the lines or something?
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:45 AM)XBlader Wrote: what if he just retraced it, like just darken in the lines or something?
Hm, if we have difficulty seeing something, there are always edits we can do on Adobe Photoshop to highlight that thing. It does not matter what the quality of his lines is.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:45 AM)XBlader Wrote: what if he just retraced it, like just darken in the lines or something?
Hm, if we have difficulty seeing something, there are always edits we can do on Adobe Photoshop to highlight that thing. It does not matter what the quality of his lines is.
awesome, cause i don't have the best webcam, hah
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:42 AM)FlameGasher5721 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LFp-0YTlNo
bottom: MS (Multiple Sharp): By "multiple sharp" I mean there are six scorpion-like legs that end in the middle with a sharp point. the legs also go over the outer edge of the bottom a little for added defense.

There is already an MS bottom, which is the Metal Sharp that comes with Burn Phoenix 135MS. Maybe LS for Legs Sharp would have been a better name?
I want Mercury Anubis , I need Ray Unicorno , wait and I also need Mercury Anubis ummmmm.......I WANT ANUBISSS .......I cant do spoiler buttons , but I will beat you all.....XD
Why is there a big gap.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:51 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:42 AM)FlameGasher5721 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LFp-0YTlNo
bottom: MS (Multiple Sharp): By "multiple sharp" I mean there are six scorpion-like legs that end in the middle with a sharp point. the legs also go over the outer edge of the bottom a little for added defense.

There is already an MS bottom, which is the Metal Sharp that comes with Burn Phoenix 135MS. Maybe LS for Legs Sharp would have been a better name?

There's already a Scorpian Blade. Rock Elscolpio.
Durn it....I figure that THOTH is the god of wisdom...Kai-V can I change my entry to Thoth , I did'nt even draw it , I will be your best friend......Chocked_2
she specified multiple times you can't change it once posted
Black-Blade, as far as I know, you should just stop posting anything until your entry is done. What you posted before cannot really be considered an entry, but that means that it was almost SPAM, and of course it gives other people ideas. So unless your entry is finished or that you want to comment on other entries made by other members, then I advise you not to post.
Yes, and then you go and post it again. Thank you.
I'm suprised no one decided to make an Alien based idea, seeing as how some people talk that aliens helped build the pyramids x)
Won't be participating in this one as I'm too lazy, would be great if I had a chance to get Mercury Anubis though.
" sigh " ..... back to incorrect mythology... but my blade _____ looks sick though , I just need a photobucket account.
sorry about that spam i just want to win