Thread Rating:
  • 25 Votes - 4.68 Average

FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!
Corey

3..2..1 SHOOT!
Antique FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon Face

Thank you for the kind words.

That is a potential flaw, but making a perfect blade isn't too realistic Pinching_eyes_2

[Image: 2i04vpz.jpg]
Thank you DranzerMS!
Sep 15 2010 12:50 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mchlbant

Dinosaurus - rex
BeyRank: #520 (1,118)
Antique FaceCapricorne FaceLeone Face

Haha, true. I'm drawing up my entry it will be a stamina type.

‎???[Image: MCHLSig.jpg] <Pyro.
Sep 15 2010 12:57 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Vamspapi

Eat Bey Love

About time I got to work on one! A few questions:

Can we use 4-layer system, or is it Hybrid Wheel only?

Also, one idea I have in mind is a bit... out there, without giving too much away, it involves being a set of two beys that also can be used as one. Does this unusual design constitute two entries and one must be 'exhibition only' and the other judged, or can it be judged in its 'combined' form?

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Let Andrea's inner self out! [Image: 4850725.png]
Sep 15 2010 01:10 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Sep 15 2010 01:10 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:  About time I got to work on one! A few questions:

Can we use 4-layer system, or is it Hybrid Wheel only?

Also, one idea I have in mind is a bit... out there, without giving too much away, it involves being a set of two beys that also can be used as one. Does this unusual design constitute two entries and one must be 'exhibition only' and the other judged, or can it be judged in its 'combined' form?
It can be either one of those systems.

Hm, that almost appears to be a whole new system ... From what I can understand, it would be better if you just made a simple Beyblade. Perhaps we will have another "Design an MFB System" Face Contest one day.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 15 2010 01:13 AM
XBlader

Platinum

if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?

[Image: ssignature3.jpg]
thanks for the banner Diamond & thanks for the avatar Kai-V
Sep 15 2010 01:20 AM
mchlbant

Dinosaurus - rex
BeyRank: #520 (1,118)
Antique FaceCapricorne FaceLeone Face

(Sep 15 2010 01:20 AM)XBlader Wrote:  if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?
scan it.

‎???[Image: MCHLSig.jpg] <Pyro.
Sep 15 2010 01:22 AM
XBlader

Platinum

(Sep 15 2010 01:22 AM)mchlbant Wrote:  
(Sep 15 2010 01:20 AM)XBlader Wrote:  if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?
scan it.
scan it? i don't have a scanner

Sep 15 2010 01:23 AM
Vamspapi

Eat Bey Love

It isn't as much a new System as it is a gimmick like say, Round Shell MS or Magical Ape was. It still uses a Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom for each.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Let Andrea's inner self out! [Image: 4850725.png]
Sep 15 2010 01:23 AM
Tuchpi

BeyRank: #1,019 (1,049)
(This post was last modified: Sep 15 2010 01:31 AM by Tuchpi.)
hey iif anyone can help me, wouldi t be ok to spraypaint parts of my bey? if not please tell me before I might forget pls, oh and I hope I win Pinching_eyes mercury anubis HERE I COME
probably the hardest part of making a beyblade would be the metal wheel and the energy ring Pinching_eyes ima making Horus
Sep 15 2010 01:30 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Sep 15 2010 01:23 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:  It isn't as much a new System as it is a gimmick like say, Round Shell MS or Magical Ape was. It still uses a Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom for each.
Hm, send me the details in private message.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 15 2010 01:39 AM
Corey

3..2..1 SHOOT!

(Sep 15 2010 01:23 AM)XBlader Wrote:  
scan it.

Do you have a digital camera? Take the picture on the camera -> memory card from camera -> insert memory card into computer -> go to imageshack.us -> hit 'browse' to locate the image you want to upload -> click upload -> post url here.

Thank you DranzerMS!
Sep 15 2010 01:42 AM

(Sep 15 2010 01:30 AM)L-Drago Wrote:  hey iif anyone can help me, wouldi t be ok to spraypaint parts of my bey? if not please tell me before I might forget pls, oh and I hope I win Pinching_eyes mercury anubis HERE I COME
probably the hardest part of making a beyblade would be the metal wheel and the energy ring Pinching_eyes ima making Horus

I don't think it has to be a real blade, just a drawing.
Sep 15 2010 01:44 AM
XBlader

Platinum

(Sep 15 2010 01:42 AM)Corey Wrote:  
scan it.

Do you have a digital camera? Take the picture on the camera -> memory card from camera -> insert memory card into computer -> go to imageshack.us -> hit 'browse' to locate the image you want to upload -> click upload -> post url here.
yes i do have a digital camera, and thanks, but the graphics won't be as good though right?

Sep 15 2010 01:45 AM
Tuchpi

BeyRank: #1,019 (1,049)
(This post was last modified: Sep 15 2010 01:47 AM by Tuchpi.)
I don't think it has to be a real blade, just a drawing.
[/quote]

I ment drawing it Pinching_eyes would be very hard with all the details and such
woops I suck at quoting on forums
Sep 15 2010 01:46 AM
Corey

3..2..1 SHOOT!

(Sep 15 2010 01:45 AM)XBlader Wrote:  
(Sep 15 2010 01:42 AM)Corey Wrote:  
scan it.

yes i do have a digital camera, and thanks, but the graphics won't be as good though right?

Look at my entry...your picture would be something like that..

Thank you DranzerMS!
Sep 15 2010 01:49 AM
XBlader

Platinum

(Sep 15 2010 01:49 AM)Corey Wrote:  Look at my entry...your picture would be something like that..
wait!.......where's the memory card slot on my mac? I can't find it

Sep 15 2010 02:10 AM
Mc Frown

World of plastic
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceAmethyst FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
You CAN hook up your camera with MicroUSB -> USB

Check my stuff for sale.
Sep 15 2010 02:25 AM
Trainer Rynny

CORRUPT WITH POWER

*working on Seth graphic*
*reads quote "Also, nobody wants to see ten Seth-inspired Beyblades!"*
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---

Look again; the beyblades are now DIAMONDS.

[Image: 11780273.png]
Sep 15 2010 02:27 AM
XBlader

Platinum

(Sep 15 2010 02:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:  Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
Okay, so Macintosh suck, wow, i thought they were the best.

Sep 15 2010 02:29 AM
Trainer Rynny

CORRUPT WITH POWER

(Sep 15 2010 02:29 AM)XBlader Wrote:  
(Sep 15 2010 02:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:  Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
Okay, so Macintosh suck, wow, i thought they were the best.

Make a visit to a nearby library with a computer lab. They might even have a scanner Smile

Look again; the beyblades are now DIAMONDS.

[Image: 11780273.png]
Sep 15 2010 02:43 AM