Evolving fusion wheels

Have you ever thought that your fusion wheel sucks. Well keep using it because if you battle with it enough times it will evolve into something better! My storm fusion wheel transformed into a new fusion wheel. I call it neptune. My rock fusion wheel transformed into something new too. It's called dimension. Two new fusion wheels neptune and dimension. My fusion wheels didn't suck in the first place it just got better. So if you want your fusion wheel to be awsome or even more awsome keep battling. It also gives your bey new special moves and better defense, attack, balance, or stamina. Or maybe two better things it depends. So it will be a suprise. I'm a beyblade scientist so if you have any questions message me okay. Bye thanks for reading this thread.
I'm not sure what to make of this thread but I will contribute I guess also you know thats the same as wearing down or breaking a bey right? LOL I call my broken Lightning Lightning Left Drago and my burn is Spark
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:27 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote: My storm fusion wheel transformed into a new fusion wheel. I call it neptune. My rock fusion wheel transformed into something new too. It's called dimension. Two new fusion wheels neptune and dimension. My fusion wheels didn't suck in the first place it just got better.

Is that even possible?

Sorry, but I really don't believe they 'transformed'. They might have chipped and become 'carp', but last time I checked only transformers...erm...'transform'.
*facewall*
*facedesk*
*facepalm*
Oh the pain
My cracked skull and the stupidity in here is overflowing
Keel meh

The only way to make a Metal Wheel "evolve" as you say it to do this in the exact order
1. get wheel
2. get hammer
3. you know what to do here
4. ???
5. PROFIT THAT WILL FAIL

I would really be interested in seeing pictures, hah.

Otherwise, if photographs do not get posted, of course this will get closed early.
So let me get this straight...your metal wheels wore so much they changed shape?!
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: *facewall*
*facedesk*
*facepalm*
Oh the pain
My cracked skull and the stupidity in here is overflowing
Keel meh

The only way to make a Metal Wheel "evolve" as you say it to do this in the exact order
1. get wheel
2. get hammer
3. you know what to do here
4. ???
5. PROFIT THAT WILL FAIL

AGREED. IS THIS PERSON LIKE FIVE.
Hah, I wanna see this one. C'mon, show us the pictures!
Well Sparta is right, That would be considered "carp". But how much did you battle to get them that jacked up?

Please show proof; I really cant believe you yet.
Come on, everyone, give him a chance. He said he would post pictures, so lets just wait and see the fruits of his labor!
At least you know what I'm talking about.
Thanks man.
Kai-V can you just close this...
Also its impossible for a bey to use a "special move" on its on will. The user has to shoot it in a certain way.
He says he's a beyblade scientist...I wonder how old he is...Grin
But really I've tried using one bey for 3 years and it didnt work =_= (Dragoon S)
Okay I will give him a chance, But If he has some weird creation I will shut down this thread!

So only one chance! Post the pictures.
I don't want this to turn into a “Selling mercury anubis with extra meteo l drago” kind of thread. if ypu know what i mean.
Seriously?
If you're a bey scientist hopefully you know the most basic things
How heavy is the gemios clear wheel (range)
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:42 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: So let me get this straight...your metal wheels wore so much they changed shape?!
Yep it did.
Dude, how much have you battled then? Hot carp.
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:54 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:42 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: So let me get this straight...your metal wheels wore so much they changed shape?!
Yep it did.

We need PICTURES THEN.
He was battling DrigerGT, You can never beat him!

Can someone post pictures all ready? I need proof so I can help this theory or test!
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:47 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Come on, everyone, give him a chance. He said he would post pictures, so lets just wait and see the fruits of his labor!

You're cracking up now, aren't you? Or at least snickering in your head. C'mon, you can tell us, we won't laugh. (At you, at least...)

You DO realize that if there were beyblade "Scientists", we wouldn't have to deal with Dark, Poison, The Light Wheels, or any other terrible Metal Wheels? I am SO hoping that nobody believes this kid.
Pshh, I believe what I see, and if he said he's gonna post pictures, then I wanna see 'em.
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Kai-V can you just close this...
Also its impossible for a bey to use a "special move" on its on will. The user has to shoot it in a certain way.
But really I've tried using one bey for 3 years and it didnt work =_= (Dragoon S)
Nope your wrong about one thing. You don't have to shoot a beyblade a certain way to do a special move. But your right that beyblades can't do their special move on their own free will.us
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:47 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Come on, everyone, give him a chance. He said he would post pictures, so lets just wait and see the fruits of his labor!

You're cracking up now, aren't you? Or at least snickering in your head. C'mon, you can tell us, we won't laugh. (At you, at least...)

You DO realize that if there were beyblade "Scientists", we wouldn't have to deal with Dark, Poison, The Light Wheels, or any other terrible Metal Wheels? I am SO hoping that nobody believes this kid.

Ikr. Little kids with theorys shouldn't be on the internet.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Kai-V can you just close this...
Nope your wrong about one thing. You don't have to shoot a beyblade a certain way to do a special move. But your right that beyblades can't do their special move on their own free will.us

Get to reality. They do not do special moves.