Evil Beyblades

The Poseidon clear wheel looks like aqurios.
Post that in Beyblade Random Thoughts.
And it IS an Aquario Clear Wheel, haha. They were too lazy to make a new CW for it xD
Meteo L-drago and destroy L-Drago.
You can't really classify Meteo L-Drago and L-Drago Destroy as evil.
Ryuga didn't use Meteo L-Drago for any evil purposes at all, only thing he did was help by destroying Hades City. And if he wasn't evil in the second season, I don't see him going evil during the third season, especially with Kenta with him.
I think it would be all the blades in the spoilers on Page 1.
Plus, when Gingka and Pegasus defeated Ryuga and L-Drago in Metal Fusion, Ryuga was freed from the evil influence of the left-spinning "forbidden bey". Ryuga was evil from being possessed by L-Drago.
Lightning L'Drago,Hell Kerbecs,and Diablo Nemesis.
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:48 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: In G-Revolution, we witnessed Brooklyn of BEGA's Beyblading team hold the power of the demonic Chimera-type Bit-Beast Zeus, and even getting possessed by it in battle!

From what i saw, he wasn't possessed, just got pissed off and went berserk...not because of the beyblade either. Did he get possessed in the japanese version?
He was psycho, Zeus did not really possess him, it just acted upon his feelings.
Quote:Plus, all through the 4D series there's the mysterious villain Black Sun and his equally mysterious and potentially powerful Beyblade Nemesis.

Not anymore. Now Black Sun=Pluto and Nemesis belongs to Rago. Yep, that's how the series suddenly took a 360 degrees turn.
(Jul. 31, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Is this even really needed ?
Yah! Are these realy needed?

You also fogot Fusion Hades, its owner was the mastermind behind the Nemesis crisis
And The Psycopath Jack and Evil Befall
and the creeper Regi and Poison serpent
Zero G

The Garcias
Kira and Beserker Bigarados as well as his other eviler bey Gladiator Bahamndia
Also The guy who whields Nemesis's name is Rago
On The Garcias,Enzo must have had a mental condition because this is all I heard him say: "Amazing, huh". Then his eyes were as big as watermelons.