Elvis is in the building!

Hello, my name is Dave, but you may call me Elvis!

I'm new to Beyblade and to this site. I've heard of Beyblade but have never played before. What is the best blade I should get to start out with?
Hello, Elvis!

Actually, I'd recommend you to watch the anime series and find the Blade you like the most that way and go from there.

Stay sharp Smile
(Oct. 26, 2014  2:16 PM)Yoruba Wrote: Hello, Elvis!

Actually, I'd recommend you to watch the anime series and find the Blade you like the most that way and go from there.

Stay sharp Smile

I will do that.
Glad to see you made it, Make sure to read the WBO rules and enjoy your stay.
(Oct. 27, 2014  8:51 PM)Lord_Genbu Wrote: Glad to see you made it, Make sure to read the WBO rules and enjoy your stay.

I will. I can also learn the lingo while I play.
I'm always here to help and will answer your questions if you have any the best I am able.
(Oct. 26, 2014  3:56 PM)elvisbeck Wrote:

Stay sharp Smile

I will do that.

what lol

If you are looking for performance, the anime is a laughably bad way to figure out what Beyblade to use. Many Beyblades in the anime act completely differently than they would in real life. If you want to learn about Beyblade, look around Beywiki (not the Beyblade Wikia, but the Beywiki in the upper-left of the page here) or take a look through the Build Me a Combo and top-tier list threads.

This is the tier list for Standard format, where there are almost no restrictions as to what Beyblades you can use: Top-Tier List (Standard Format)

This is the tier list (still a work in progress) for the new Limited format, where many of the newer Beyblades are banned in order to let people use the older, less useful parts they have: Top-Tier List (Limited Format)

Here's the Build Me a Combo thread, where you can get help with making a customization with the parts you have: Build Me a Combo

It can't hurt to look around and spend some time asking questions to get used to Beyblade and the site, so I suggest you get comfortable with the site and the resources you can use here.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

And, most importantly, Welcome to the WBO!
(Oct. 28, 2014  10:00 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2014  3:56 PM)elvisbeck Wrote:

Stay sharp Smile

I will do that.

what lol

If you are looking for performance, the anime is a laughably bad way to figure out what Beyblade to use. Many Beyblades in the anime act completely differently than they would in real life. If you want to learn about Beyblade, look around Beywiki (not the Beyblade Wikia, but the Beywiki in the upper-left of the page here) or take a look through the Build Me a Combo and top-tier list threads.

This is the tier list for Standard format, where there are almost no restrictions as to what Beyblades you can use: Top-Tier List (Standard Format)

This is the tier list (still a work in progress) for the new Limited format, where many of the newer Beyblades are banned in order to let people use the older, less useful parts they have: Top-Tier List (Limited Format)

Here's the Build Me a Combo thread, where you can get help with making a customization with the parts you have: Build Me a Combo

It can't hurt to look around and spend some time asking questions to get used to Beyblade and the site, so I suggest you get comfortable with the site and the resources you can use here.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

And, most importantly, Welcome to the WBO!

Thanks! I'll defini check out those lists.
welcome!