Echizen's Sig/Avi/Banner Shop!!! [Taking Requests]

Poll: Satisifed with your Sig/Avi/Banner?

Yes
86.67%
No
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:29 PM)Echizen Wrote: Sorry, but I can't do animations. Unhappy
Ok, thanks enhizen, no probelmSmile
(Sep. 01, 2014  7:12 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:29 PM)Echizen Wrote: Sorry, but I can't do animations. Unhappy
Ok, thanks enhizen, no probelmSmile

If you want something besides the animations, I can do it. Smile
Can I get a Sig with a Third Eye in it?Background is golden light.
Hi Echizen! Can I get a simple Tobio sig? Thanks for everything... have a good day! EDIT: Oh yeah, can you have Dezyr on it?
(Nov. 08, 2014  12:53 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: Can I get a Sig with a Third Eye in it?Background is golden light.

You can only request in one shop. I'll do Dezyr's first and it Nova hasn't done it by then, I'll do it. Smile

Yeah I'll try and get it done Dezyr.
Thanks so much! EDIT: One quick last edit... can you put a Capricorne face on it also? Sorry for changing my mind so much...
Can u make me a signature that has zyro, tyson, and gingko on it
Could you make me a signature that says "Team Nemesis Order" try to make the words a type of metallic look and with scratches. The background can it be red flames? If not then lighting as background. Can you also add a type of cool looking sword under the name? Thanks ~
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:30 AM)ElementalDude97 Wrote: Could you make me a signature that says "Team Nemesis Order" try to make the words a type of metallic look and with scratches. The background can it be red flames? If not then lighting as background. Can you also add a type of cool looking sword under the name? Thanks ~

Sorry I'm busy to do GFX.

Close this thread.