The DragonBall/Z/Super/etc. thread

could someone pm me a link to a website that provides dragon ball z episodes? (English)
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:41 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Lol; a Dragonball SD manga (chapter 2) just came out. When you lot get the chance to reading it, you have to read it in chibi voice, it'll make things more entertaining ^^.

Just read it^^: I like Krillin's humor when he told GOku that his head was for matial arts training and dragged Roshi and roahsi sed Im just plain bald LOL. Hope they will start a new Dragonball series soon. GT was carp...
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:48 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: could someone pm me a link to a website that provides dragon ball z episodes? (English)

Do you live in North America?

If so you can watch the legal streams at beta.funimation.com.
Or DBZ Episodes.org which has every episode in the so called "remastered" quality.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:54 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: Or DBZ Episodes.org which has every episode in the so called "remastered" quality.

That's not exactly legal, and that uses the exact same video masters as the Funimation stream, though that uses dub music.
no one gives credit to the original dragonball? you know, the one before Z?

it smoked Z, i say that because i love animes like that
EDIT: Ahhh, never mind. Those other 2 posts were deleted while I typed this up.
@Moonalchemist, I liked the original Dragonball too, especially the original World Martial Arts tournament, where everything was clean and simple. You're just typing on the DBZ thread Joyful_2
i used to love this show as a kid i still like it these days i used to play BT3 when i had a ps2
but there is one problem with this show the buu saga Confused
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:26 PM)RustyXD Wrote: i used to love this show as a kid i still like it these days i used to play BT3 when i had a ps2
but there is one problem with this show the buu saga Confused

i also love this show it was awesome don't anybody thinks there showed be a new part of dbz anime
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:57 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I used to be quite a fan, IIRC, wasn't DBGT not a part of the actual series written by Akira Toriyama?

It was not written by Toriyama but it was supervised by him.
Hoped I helped! http://dbzepisode.org/yo-son-goku-and-hi...ds-return/

A dragonball movie special! Its funny and interesting. I wont tell =3 watch it. lol
Yep, that is old.

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return! is a 2008 special.

Anyway, it's a shame how much DBZ overshadows Dragon Ball. This is the 25th anniversary of the Dragon Ball Anime, but they have yet to do anything. Dragon Ball SD does not count, since they do DBZ. (Chapter 2)
in dbz gt brolly has ultimate super sayian level.
Sorry I'm about to ruin ALL the.logic of Dragonball Z, but why did they wish Goku back to life when they could have wished for Piccolo, or Tien or Gohan, or even BULMA to have immortality so they could beat the Saiyans on their own, and then by extension every other villain in the series?
kai stinks the might not do the majin saga
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:37 PM)Thresher Wrote: Sorry I'm about to ruin ALL the.logic of Dragonball Z, but why did they wish Goku back to life when they could have wished for Piccolo, or Tien or Gohan, or even BULMA to have immortality so they could beat the Saiyans on their own, and then by extension every other villain in the series?

Because none of them were close to being as powerful to beat the Saiyans, and bringing them immortality would only help the Saiyans given their near death experience boost.

(Jul. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)Ndog888 Wrote: kai stinks the might not do the majin saga

It's not doing Boo. The show ended in April in Japan with the end of the Cell saga. So unless international causes push Toei, you won't see those characters in the show.
I was really addicted to watching Dragon Ball Z!!! I was SO exited that they were making Kai but then when I watched it I was REALLY dissapointed that they changed Gohans voice he was my character!!! My favorite part in all of the Dragon Ball series is the Cell Games because Gohan turned into a Super Sayan 2 and FINALLY killed Cell.
Plus Kai did take out some harsh scenes and blood. Kai.is just an edited version, meh, nothing special
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:46 PM)To Wrote: Because none of them were close to being as powerful to beat the Saiyans, and bringing them immortality would only help the Saiyans given their near death experience boost.

I can imagine Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon giving anyone a near death experience. Especially when it has been shown that some attacks will do damage regardless of a persons power level(I.e. Destructo Disk, and possibly Special Beam Cannon )(no I don't know the Japanese name for the attack, nor do I care to look it up right now), so immortal Krillin could potentially kill both of the Saiyans, or atleast kill Nappa and scare off Vegeta.

(Jul. 26, 2011  3:40 AM)® Wrote: Plus Kai did take out some harsh scenes and blood. Kai.is just an edited version, meh, nothing special

Kai didn't censor the harsh scenes, network television did. The uncut DVDs and Blu-Rays should maintain the gore.
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:18 PM)Thresher Wrote: I can imagine Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon giving anyone a near death experience. Especially when it has been shown that some attacks will do damage regardless of a persons power level(I.e. Destructo Disk, and possibly Special Beam Cannon )(no I don't know the Japanese name for the attack, nor do I care to look it up right now), so immortal Krillin could potentially kill both of the Saiyans, or atleast kill Nappa and scare off Vegeta.

Both the Makankosappo, and Kienzan take ages to full charge. The only reason Piccolo's first Makankosappo was successful on eliminating Raditz was because of Goku's interference. It's very likely that Nappa, and Vegeta could've either eliminated Krillin and Piccolo prior to that, or have been beaten up bad enough to envoke the strengthening power of their magic Saiyan blood.

(Jul. 26, 2011  11:18 PM)Thresher Wrote: Kai didn't censor the harsh scenes, network television did. The uncut DVDs and Blu-Rays should maintain the gore.

Not really, this is as uncut Kai gets compared to Z in Japanese, Uncut English, Uncut any language:

[Image: dragonball-kai-censored.jpg]

[Image: DBZ_vs_Kai_2.jpg]

It makes the Makankosappo look like a bruise!
That does not look lik an HD upgrade at all. It looks like it got worse. Anyway you are missing the point, Immortal Krillin or Piccolo would simply ignore the Saiyans while charging, while the other Z fighters ran distraction. Piccolo would be a more likely candidate for immortality, because that keeps the Dragonballs working, and Krillin could get lucky in the off chance Nappa and Vegeta keep attacking Piccolo( who wouldn't have to worry about taking damage because he can't die and healing is easy for him), because his attack could decapitate even at that power level. It would rest entirely on the immortal character, because He can take all the damage and reap none of the consequences, effectively being a damage sponge for the Z fighters.
Well, those are from really low quality TV rips minutes after Kai's first episode finished broadcast in Japan.

I also think you're greatly overestimating Krillin and Piccolo's power.
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:35 AM)To Wrote: Well, those are from really low quality TV rips minutes after Kai's first episode finished broadcast in Japan.

I also think you're greatly overestimating Krillin and Piccolo's power.

I'm just going by what was said about those two attacks in the show. In fact it all rests on those two attacks because nothing else seems to work unless the characters are near equal strength or the hero is stronger than the villain(i.e. The Kameha wave and Spirit Bomb can be near useless, Masenko has apparently never worked, the same applies to Tri beam, and even the Hellzone Grenade.)
Cellvs gohan
During the cell game
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote: It makes the Makankosappo look like a bruise!
Yeah, 'cause no one bleeds when they were SHOT THROUGH THE STOMACH.

Gohan: Daddy, get up!
Goku: Sorry Gohan, I can't...
Gohan: Why?!
Goku: I kind of have a hole in my asophagus...
Gohan: Then how are you breathing?
Goku: Bleh. *dies, disappears*

Also, I LOVE Masenko. It is my spam in DBZBT3.