Dracco Spin

A rip-off (seemingly) of the old-school Beyblades. There are twelve tops in Dracco Spin plus 24 Micro Spinners (divided into 12 Attackers and 12 Defenders). In addition there are also ultra-rare silver and gold versions of these tops, especially the Micro Spinners.
A standard top consists of four parts: the Battle Disk, Metal Stabilizer, Compression Base, and the Spin Point. Over 5000 customization options for the standard Dracco Spin tops.

[Image: pd300462.jpg] As you may or may not notice, there's an ultra-rare gold Dracco Spin top, spinning in the picture.

They're created by Dracco Toys, the creators of Dracco Heads, a series of Gogo's Crazy Bones rip-offs that evolved into the Danish trading card game Chaotic.

here's the address to the website for Dracco Spin tops below
http://www.dracco.com/site.php?site=site...lor=020080
I would have gotten the actual tops and not just the micro spinners, if I was not afraid these would break after two or three hits..... Having cheap plastic and all...
Also, the Dracco Spin tops have ripcords they call Accelerator Strings, each with a unique design to the handle, well, at least the standard models.

Also, the Micro Spinners have these one-handed launchers that have this piston that you can push down on and it launches the Micro Spinner.
There happens to be some Dracco Spin tops stuff on ebay, but it looks different than the original, must be a later version.
Dracco spin tops are very cool! They kinda looks like plastics. I have six of them: Spike head,twinblade,tangdestroyer,ultraspinner,spearstriker and plasma phoenix. I got all of them in a store near me.They have alot of Dracco spins there and its fun to collect themTongue_out
These were around when I was a kid slightly after the decline of Hasbro plastics.

The little ones at least.
wow, nice findings. Gotta try finding them, hopefully buying some. hehe
@ lovely: Thanks. Also, good luck!

@ Dashy: Wow, good to know!

Oh, and here's a YouTube vid of the Hungarian TV commercial for Dracco Spin Tops:
Oh the joys of rip-offs! I ahve to say though, these are somw neet looking rip-offs! It original enough where TT cant sue them, not like the would anyway. TT is the worst when it comes to carring about thier copyright material. The direct opposite of Bandai...
@ LeonTempestXIII: Oh, you mean how those companies like TT Hongli are making those fake Beyblades.
@ Dashy: Any good Dracco Spin customizations you could come up with?
Hey guess what? They're selling Dracco Spin tops in the United States! I bought one at Target today, too!

EDIT: Wouldn't you believe that Dracco Spin has its own plot as well? The story goes, is that these two boys, Ittarou and Hatayo sneaked into a local steel mill. There, they filmed the steelworker's top secret project; a 250 metric ton spin-cutter. The two copied its modules, and created the Dracco Spintops with them. Shortly after, Ittarou and Hatayou started battling each other with these new tops in an arena of their own design. Word of the Dracco Spintops got out in cyberspace, and Spin-battlers from all over the world are now competing with each other in fierce arena battles.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:55 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Dashy: Any good Dracco Spin customizations you could come up with?

First I have to know which dracco spins you haveSmile

Well, so far I have a red Spear Striker.
hey yesterday i went to target and got one for 2.99 and its name is fire blaster
What color is it? I almost forgot, the new Dracco Spintops come in blue, red, yellow, green, gray, and black, including the rare silver and gold. Not only that, but I also found out that there are these two other series of Dracco Spintops; Metal Clash and Laser Blast. The ones at Target is the Metal Power! series.
mine is metal power and its green with red flames
So, it's a green one, then. Did it have a flat tip?
just went to my local Target and saw these in stock for 2.99 and bought one. first of dracco spin launchers have identical prongs to a plastic gen shooter. the launchers have a similar gear ratio to a plastic gen shooter (as far as i can tell they are very identical) the launcher itself is a rounder version of the EZ shooter though it is still awkward to use. The "ripcord" is cheaply made and some of the teeth have been stripped making it rather useless. The top itself is nice in design but looks fake compared to plastic gen beyblades. In performance using my MFB bb-10 stadium, the top ( I got a regular ultra spinner) seemed unbalanced and moved aggressively around the stadium even though it has a "Metal sharp" spin tip. I think I'll buy another to see if I got a bad one
I think a Dracco Spintop can be aggressive when launched a certain way, don't you think?
They don't sell plastic gen beys in stores, so it's nice to have something similar.
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:49 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I think a Dracco Spintop can be aggressive when launched a certain way, don't you think?

Yeah I guess but it was due to the fact that the "base" caused the tip to be of to the side causing an unbalance
(Mar. 09, 2012  2:40 AM)grandtempo Wrote: They don't sell plastic gen beys in stores, so it's nice to have something similar.

Agreed, albeit with simpler parts.

(Jan. 22, 2012  7:27 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Oh, and here's a YouTube vid of the Hungarian TV commercial for Dracco Spin Tops

hm I havent seen the staduims have you guys?

I only see the packs at Target..what about you guys
I don't think the stadium packs hadn't come out yet.