Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average

Dracco Spin
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

A rip-off (seemingly) of the old-school Beyblades. There are twelve tops in Dracco Spin plus 24 Micro Spinners (divided into 12 Attackers and 12 Defenders). In addition there are also ultra-rare silver and gold versions of these tops, especially the Micro Spinners.
A standard top consists of four parts: the Battle Disk, Metal Stabilizer, Compression Base, and the Spin Point. Over 5000 customization options for the standard Dracco Spin tops.

[Image: pd300462.jpg] As you may or may not notice, there's an ultra-rare gold Dracco Spin top, spinning in the picture.

They're created by Dracco Toys, the creators of Dracco Heads, a series of Gogo's Crazy Bones rip-offs that evolved into the Danish trading card game Chaotic.

here's the address to the website for Dracco Spin tops below
http://www.dracco.com/site.php?site=site...lor=020080

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Jul 29 2011 01:57 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

I would have gotten the actual tops and not just the micro spinners, if I was not afraid these would break after two or three hits..... Having cheap plastic and all...

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Jul 29 2011 02:03 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

Also, the Dracco Spin tops have ripcords they call Accelerator Strings, each with a unique design to the handle, well, at least the standard models.

Also, the Micro Spinners have these one-handed launchers that have this piston that you can push down on and it launches the Micro Spinner.

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

Jul 29 2011 02:07 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

There happens to be some Dracco Spin tops stuff on ebay, but it looks different than the original, must be a later version.

Jul 30 2011 07:32 PM
Dashy

I am the hairdresser
Passport Face

Dracco spin tops are very cool! They kinda looks like plastics. I have six of them: Spike head,twinblade,tangdestroyer,ultraspinner,spearstriker and plasma phoenix. I got all of them in a store near me.They have alot of Dracco spins there and its fun to collect themTongue_out

Everyone does mistakes! It`s natural. So why feel sad over that you`ve done a mistake when IT IS natural.
I know it has its consequences, but just forget it, and do what you can do, and live on, I know it`s hard but there's NOT anything else you can do.
If you can manage it, I can promise you that you are going to have a happy life.Stupid

Visit my Youtube channel and please subscribe
Jan 21 2012 10:14 AM
Robsta

Skratchy
BeyRank: #116 (1,313)
Draciel FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceSapphire FaceAnubis FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face

These were around when I was a kid slightly after the decline of Hasbro plastics.

The little ones at least.

Youtube | DJ Devant | Userbars

[Image: Robsta_Signature.png]
Thanks Kai-V!
Member of The Prodigies - Professional Beyblade Team
Jan 21 2012 12:30 PM

wow, nice findings. Gotta try finding them, hopefully buying some. hehe

Get cracking and go battling!
Jan 21 2012 12:52 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

@ lovely: Thanks. Also, good luck!

@ Dashy: Wow, good to know!

Oh, and here's a YouTube vid of the Hungarian TV commercial for Dracco Spin Tops:

Jan 22 2012 07:27 PM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face

Oh the joys of rip-offs! I ahve to say though, these are somw neet looking rip-offs! It original enough where TT cant sue them, not like the would anyway. TT is the worst when it comes to carring about thier copyright material. The direct opposite of Bandai...

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 22 2012 11:13 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

@ LeonTempestXIII: Oh, you mean how those companies like TT Hongli are making those fake Beyblades.

Jan 23 2012 12:10 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

@ Dashy: Any good Dracco Spin customizations you could come up with?

Jan 23 2012 03:55 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 01:33 AM by T. L-Drago 9207.)
Hey guess what? They're selling Dracco Spin tops in the United States! I bought one at Target today, too!

EDIT: Wouldn't you believe that Dracco Spin has its own plot as well? The story goes, is that these two boys, Ittarou and Hatayo sneaked into a local steel mill. There, they filmed the steelworker's top secret project; a 250 metric ton spin-cutter. The two copied its modules, and created the Dracco Spintops with them. Shortly after, Ittarou and Hatayou started battling each other with these new tops in an arena of their own design. Word of the Dracco Spintops got out in cyberspace, and Spin-battlers from all over the world are now competing with each other in fierce arena battles.

Feb 28 2012 12:56 AM
Dashy

I am the hairdresser
Passport Face

(Jan 23 2012 03:55 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:  @ Dashy: Any good Dracco Spin customizations you could come up with?

First I have to know which dracco spins you haveSmile

Everyone does mistakes! It`s natural. So why feel sad over that you`ve done a mistake when IT IS natural.
I know it has its consequences, but just forget it, and do what you can do, and live on, I know it`s hard but there's NOT anything else you can do.
If you can manage it, I can promise you that you are going to have a happy life.Stupid

Visit my Youtube channel and please subscribe
Feb 29 2012 10:06 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

Well, so far I have a red Spear Striker.

Feb 29 2012 09:23 PM
earthkerbecs123

BeyRank: #418 (1,146)
Bronze FaceBronze FaceFace of Days III

hey yesterday i went to target and got one for 2.99 and its name is fire blaster

[Image: 2yl5i8h.gif]

Proud leader of the Team Storm Surge
Mar 05 2012 03:40 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

What color is it? I almost forgot, the new Dracco Spintops come in blue, red, yellow, green, gray, and black, including the rare silver and gold. Not only that, but I also found out that there are these two other series of Dracco Spintops; Metal Clash and Laser Blast. The ones at Target is the Metal Power! series.

Mar 05 2012 05:39 AM
earthkerbecs123

BeyRank: #418 (1,146)
Bronze FaceBronze FaceFace of Days III

mine is metal power and its green with red flames

[Image: 2yl5i8h.gif]

Proud leader of the Team Storm Surge
Mar 06 2012 12:56 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

So, it's a green one, then. Did it have a flat tip?

Mar 06 2012 03:46 AM
bladerjosh1994

The Buck?
BeyRank: #576 (1,109)
Rose Gold FaceAquila Face

just went to my local Target and saw these in stock for 2.99 and bought one. first of dracco spin launchers have identical prongs to a plastic gen shooter. the launchers have a similar gear ratio to a plastic gen shooter (as far as i can tell they are very identical) the launcher itself is a rounder version of the EZ shooter though it is still awkward to use. The "ripcord" is cheaply made and some of the teeth have been stripped making it rather useless. The top itself is nice in design but looks fake compared to plastic gen beyblades. In performance using my MFB bb-10 stadium, the top ( I got a regular ultra spinner) seemed unbalanced and moved aggressively around the stadium even though it has a "Metal sharp" spin tip. I think I'll buy another to see if I got a bad one

4th LA Super Beybattle 2nd Edition
Mar 06 2012 11:04 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner

I think a Dracco Spintop can be aggressive when launched a certain way, don't you think?

Mar 07 2012 04:49 AM