Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

I love yu-gi-oh my deck is an elemental hero deck and neo-spacian deck all in one.
I run Spellcaster Quick Summon. The object is to quickly summon DM, which I can do TURN 1. Then, I trade him off for the more powerful casters, such as SDM and MBC.
I also run the new Spellcaster's Command. Out of the box, it's insane.
Imagine Breaker...

Now imagine him every turn. Yeah.
my deck rocks normaly here's how i win duels i use lighing vortex and then i bring out elemental wild heart the i use megamorth and axe of despire 4500 attack attack them directly i win scine wild heart is uneffced by traps.
Elemental Hero decks do not work most of the time.

Chaos Control/ Lockdown Cool
My ususal one resembles YuGi-s deck a bit.
Monsters:
Ginat Soldier of Stone
Kuriboh
Gazelle the king of Mythical Beats
Mystic Clown
Mystical Elf
Dark Blade
Beaver Warrior
Gaia the fierce knight
Great White
Giant Rat
Zombyra the Dark
Summoned Skull
Sonic Bird
Man- Eater Bug
Celtic Guardian
Sangan
Neo the Magic Swordsman
Dark Magician
Divine Dragon Ragnarok
Winged dragon, Guardian of the fortress #1
Warrior Dai Grepher
Black Luster Soldier
Moister Creature

traps:
Shadow Spell
Trap Hole
Dissapear
Backup Soldier
Shift
Raigeki Break
Spellbinding Circle
Waboku
Seven tools of the bandit

Spell cards:
Pot Of Greed
Dian Keto the cure master
Mytical Space Typhoon
Mystic Plasma Zone
Remove Trap
Change of Heart
Card Destruction
Swords of Revealing Light
Malevolent Nuzzler
Black Luster Ritual
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Fissure
Last Will
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:03 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: my deck rocks normaly here's how i win duels i use lighing vortex and then i bring out elemental wild heart the i use megamorth and axe of despire 4500 attack attack them directly i win scine wild heart is uneffced by traps.

So, basically, you let yourself get whooped up on until your LP is low, then you HOPE TO GOD you fuse up Wild Heart, then, you use 2 Spells which can easily be countered (BTW, the traps won't affect WH, but they can affect the spells used on him, FYI) and then PRAY TO GOD there isn't a Magic Jammer or a Cursed Seal on the board?
Yeah....Oh, btw, Chithonian Polymer shuts down E-Heroes and D-Heroes. Just so you know.

(Jun. 20, 2009  7:08 PM)jsc Wrote: My ususal one resembles YuGi-s deck a bit.
Monsters:
Ginat Soldier of Stone
Kuriboh
Gazelle the king of Mythical Beats
Mystic Clown
Mystical Elf
Dark Blade
Beaver Warrior
Gaia the fierce knight
Great White
Giant Rat
Zombyra the Dark
Summoned Skull
Sonic Bird
Man- Eater Bug
Celtic Guardian
Sangan
Neo the Magic Swordsman
Dark Magician
Divine Dragon Ragnarok
Winged dragon, Guardian of the fortress #1
Warrior Dai Grepher
Black Luster Soldier
Moister Creature

traps:
Shadow Spell
Trap Hole
Dissapear
Backup Soldier
Shift
Raigeki Break
Spellbinding Circle
Waboku
Seven tools of the bandit

Spell cards:
Pot Of Greed
Dian Keto the cure master
Mytical Space Typhoon
Mystic Plasma Zone
Remove Trap
Change of Heart
Card Destruction
Swords of Revealing Light
Malevolent Nuzzler
Black Luster Ritual
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Fissure
Last Will

Have you EVER read the Ban List?
Well that is kinda ture.I have 2 deck really my mixed up deck and my elemental heroes.
I haven't kept up with Yu-Gi-Oh at all lately. Last thing I remember was Gladiator Beasts taking up the top spots, and Dark Armed Dragon control decks being the runner up.
You should keep up with it it's really good and fun to play.
fragbait- Do you have dark magician`s valkyria? it is a pretty handy card for spellcaster decks.
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:16 PM)Hero Wrote: fragbait- Do you have dark magician`s valkyria? it is a pretty handy card for spellcaster decks.

Unfortunatly no, but I did in my YGOWC08 Deck. I'm searching for a copy right now, got one?
Care to post yiour deck frag? Il post mine tomorrow.
Yep Grin. Looking for it now. Gahhh i hate this, I have all these awesome fusion monsters (like elemental hero rampart blaster) and the monsters needed to form it, but no polymerization Crying. Putting a deck together will post in a sec.
I'll post my custom deck, not the Spellcaster's Command. It's unmoded, so google.
But I have to do it tomorrow, I'm getting ready to head out.
Hehehe Well I Don't care if its illegal because I just play at home
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:32 PM)jsc Wrote: Hehehe Well I Don't care if its illegal because I just play at home

[Image: 2a56_1.JPG]
K, well I have a lot of work to do since I made this in like 1 minute lol.

Monsters:

Fire Trooper
Castle Gate (love this card)
Gandora the Dragon of Destruction (amazing what it can do if used with Return From the Different Dimension)
Princess of Tsurugi
Barrel Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Gemini Elf
Man Eater Bug
Zombyra the dark
dd survivor
chainsaw insect
muka muka
big piece golem
gilasaurus
iron chain coil
psychic commander
psychic jumper

*i am on my psp so i have to go into a double post. sorry Unhappy.*
Spell:

inferno tempest
card destruction
ookazi
swords of revealing light
shield & sword
the inexperienced spy
malevolent nuzzler
double attack
megamorph
change of heart
fissure
union attack
monster rebonrn x2
axe of despair
last will
dian keto cure master
pot of greed
scapegoat
unity

traps:

shadow spell
cry havoc
magical explosion
jar of greed
prideful roar
chthonian blast
secret barrel
return from the different dimension
waboku x2
conscription

I really need to look at the ban list haha
I'm currently running anti meta build. I was hoping to have a full blackwing deck by now but the spells are pritty hard to get im missing 3 dark eruption 2 mind control and 2 alure of darkness. As for monsters I need 3 gale of the whirlwind. I have everything else at the ready though thank god so far the deck cost me just over £100.
O.O why would you spend that much on one deck Confused?
Because its cheaper buying individual cards then packs and it doesnt help when my trade folder sucks. The rest of the cards I need will cost me and extra £40 and thats the deck finished in time for the ukaypro tournament.
(Jun. 20, 2009  11:02 PM)Hero Wrote: O.O why would you spend that much on one deck Confused?

Also, it's better to drop money on a single Tier 1 deck then to run around with seven sub-par builds.
You two have a point, but I am trying to stop buying cards lol
currently running a blackwing/machine deck with black salvo for easy synchro summoning.

My other deck that needs a bit of work : Hopeless dragon, allows quick summoning of large dragons, dark horus and red eyes darkness metal dragon being the main attackers.
Even though it's quite cheap, I am focusing on building a "Sacred Beast" deck. Otherwise, I just use a beat-down deck using a variety of monsters.

For some reason, I never bought synchro monsters or tuners (or even fusions for that matter). I was trying to focus on what I already had in an effort to save money. It worked, since I didn't buy a single card in never 3 years, but I'm still a regular player.