Destabiliser Thread

The member who made the original one has left so I thought i'd create this one.

My Testing (Click to View)
Other Member's Testing (Click to View)

Potential Parts List (Click to View)
Very nice results. I feel that destabilizers are very relevant in today's metagame but are yet to be labeled. I have a solution for that though. I do in fact feel that the Bull clear wheel is better than Cancer since it not only provides more stamina but also more upper attack from my experience.
Me too. That's why I created this thread.
I don't feel that a metal face is needed though. The only time I can see it being important is against attackers. I have gotten better results without the metal face on more than one occasion. Do you feel its necessary?
It can be used and it can not I guess. I'm gonna do some testing tonight. Updated it.
Cancer > Bull imo
MF usage depends on the combo
Quetz is bad at this, and Rock is meh. Stamina Wheels work best.
And did you mean to put Gemios or Killer?
I think Quetz is generally bad at this, but for some reason it seems that it can take out some LTSC's. I will post results today.
i´m thinking that if we have a new thread for this i will post my tests here too:

Stadium: MFB Attack
Alternate Shots with two light launchers

Flame Bull 100WB vs Earth Bull C145WB
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 90%
Earth Bull: 10%

stamina>Defense so i´m not impressed..also the only win of Earth was a lucky KO..

Flame Bull 100WB vs Burn Bull 100WD
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 80%
Burn Bull: 20%

WB has more stamina compared to SF! and have a fast attack movement like SF so for what i saw against burn he was attacking very well detabilizing the spin of burn also flame did his job...

Final Note: i think WB makes Flame even better and a destabilizer combo BEATS both types defense and stamina once again.. i don´t know why it´s not top-tier...
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Cancer > Bull imo
MF usage depends on the combo
Quetz is bad at this, and Rock is meh. Stamina Wheels work best.
And did you mean to put Gemios or Killer?

Now that I think about it both would probably be fine.
Updated with other people's testing. Gonna do a lot of my own testing today since I haven't really got much to do today.
My gift to you, (or rather kei's Pinching_eyes_2) testing for MF L Drago 90WF

Kudos to kei for testing...
Pretty sure it's 100 for the track... Anyway I have all of those parts so i'll add it to the testing i'm doing today.
Yeah sure, but my friend lent me a WF and L Drago, so try 90 it works wonders ^^
Yeah but 100 would work better since precession helps. You can test it with 90 but I won't be. Also in thread in the advanced forum Kei the creator of this combo said MF L Drago 100WF. Probably won't make much difference but i'd rather do it on 100.
Of course, the new game-breaker 230 causes plenty of trouble for all the cancer 100 users out there. I think I even saw on a thread (bluezee's, i believe), they were actually talking about using an M145 with a heavy bey to make it hop in place. I don't know if others will support me, but I think that it's at least worth a shot.
That makes no sense since Q is the main thing that makes it jump. Testing with a proven combo versus a 230 would be awesome if someone could do it cause I don't own one.
You obviosuly have no idea. Q helps...
Is that to me or the other guy? Anyway that was what I thought but I don't even own storm Capricorne since it's bad. Also i'm very happy you changed your name backSmile
I traded storm capricorn for a set of those paddple pop stick thingies.

I regret not redeeming the walkie talkies <OFF-TOPIC

It was directed at you... M145 creates bigger jumps than Q

I once got a KO with an uncustomized storm capricorn against Vulcan, lol. Capri - specil shot
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:51 AM)Bluezee Wrote: BTW, although I'm not completly finished with testing, for those who were interested in working with me on the M145 project, WD does in fact keep M145 in position and allows it to almost bounce in place. Results will be up soon against combos other than 230 based ones until I receive mine or someone does testing before me.

We just need someone to test it against 230 combos, but my point is still clear here. Bouncing from under another beyblade would definitely knock it over, especially if you can control the bounces. Plus, using WD helps maintain balance and provides very good stamina for the bey to keep hopping. I'm beginning to think of Einstein MS...
LOL Storm Capricorne may be useful after all then.
It is. I once got an RF and rubbed it against the wall to shaoe it into a Q. RQ. Me likey

^OFF-TOPIC
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:47 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: LOL Storm Capricorne may be useful after all then.

Yup, Destabilizers are the savior of M145... But back on topic. We need someone to test this. I can't and Ultrablader said he can't. Who here is willing?
cant, i dont have 230. can try agaisnt lower hights to see if its decent at all
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)clericlaw Wrote: cant, i dont have 230. can try agaisnt lower hights to see if its decent at all

You can try...But the main reason was to see of this can defeat 230 combos. Of course, if it's hopping in place, and M145 could sometimes bounce over a 145, maybe it would land on the edge of another bey and destabilize it? Eh, who knows. But give it a try, and don't forget proper format! Joyful_2