Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

awesome but.The clear wheel is a little weird
The Dragoons clear wheel is still in progress, the one in the picture is temporary until i can figure out one that works. As for the horns and spikes, I modeled this after one of the original Dragoon tops, and seeing as how this
is mainly for the nostalgia and nowhere near being practical I'd like to keep the horns and spikes.
As for Nwolfs idea of suggestions I could give it a try but I'm currently working on a Dranzer, and remaking my Egyptian contest entry. The Wolborg one might be a good one to do also if I can find a good pic on the internet, mine doesn't have decals.
the reason is i just redesigned a bey i made and i would absolutely love for it to be made into a 3d model... the wolborg one could look a bit different to the originals a bit more like burning kerberous with three wings only partially sticking out and a clear wheel that looks like snow spinning round in a jagged circle. the spin track could be one which looks like free spinning spikes that produce speed and the tip could be an improved version of sol blazes tip... also this is only what i think it could look like and if you wish to completely ignore it then do so...
Finally finished my signature beyblade.
Fusion Ring=Skull Hammer
Not so clear wheel=Necros
Spin Track= Twin Sickle Defence (120 I think)
P Tip= Metal Sharp (but might switch to the metal ball after seeing Ray Gill)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

thats a cool bey but i dont think it would work well. i think the twin sickle defence will throw it off balance,but thats just what i think
Wow... Evil undead useful BumpKing... SWEET!

EDIT: Referring to Twin Sickle Defense 120
Skull hammer kinda looks like poison with skulls on it...
I think its ok though what would its Metal wheel be called?
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:39 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I think its ok though what would its Metal wheel be called?

....He already said the name in the post.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course it looks good and it satisfies all the nostalgic people, but I do not think a Metal Wheel like that would ever be made. If you look at other Metal Wheel designs, they are a lot more round, and most are not that thin.

The challenge is to make an equivalent that would be eligible for Metal Fight Beyblade, otherwise it is too easy.
from what i can see, it resembles the aquario wheel a little bit. so if you were to just change the structure, then it would kinda be like a HWS aquario, with a different name
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:06 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: from what i can see, it resembles the aquario wheel a little bit. so if you were to just change the structure, then it would kinda be like a HWS aquario, with a different name
That is why originality is required in this domain. Work with contraints.
there might be another design up soon, and that is probably mine! if you want i will tell you the parts when it's up as i haven't actually told him yet...
I really like your 3D models! Tongue_out You should check out CurtisGproductions 3D beyblade animations he is really good he has a thread on this forum and check out his youtube channel mybe yous two could both make an animation! Wink
awesome dude Grin like the newer design better Smile this makes me wanna try to make a Zeus one haha,and nice work on the skull beyblade Joyful_3
Wow should be on the show it so epic of a beyblade and barricade has to be my favourite.
wow, that looks really neat. if it were in stores, i would buy like 10 of them!!!!one111one
I'm planning on changing this thread to a more generalized title. Do I delete this one and make a new one or is there a way to just change the name. I'd like not to lose the feedback given so far.
Go in the first post, Edit, Full Edit.
so any news on you-know-what? have you got the basic design for it? if you have the skelton can you post it to me?