77.78%
Eh, it's okay
0%
Needs improvement
0%
Seek professional help yo
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I have another story that I haven't written anything for in ages, so this is sorta my "get dem creative juices flowin', yo" project.

It comes off as a very weird, out of the ordinary story, but the message is the most important part.

Chapter 1 (Click to View)

The character (which hasn't been named yet) is pretty much a young, middle-aged guy who hates the way the world is nowdays. The way people act, what they do, and such. He has a really bad way of going about what he does, but genuinely he's a good person. (somewhat)
Sounds like Neku from "The World Ends With You"! Really nice and I think you're getting at a nice story line Smile

Thought the title, IMO could be changed Cute You should sign up for PenPad Forums and post your story there. It will get better reviews and they'll help you out too!
Thanks, and to what do you have in mind?
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:51 AM)War Wrote: Thanks, and to what do you have in mind?

No offense, but "Why Try?" sounds pretty lame XD

Someone told me to name my story "Memento Mori". Latin for "Remember your mortality".
So your saying that I should translate something deep and meaningful into a foreign language? xD

>profit?

I've heard that before, probably in some book...
That was just a suggestion, haha. But I'm going to come up with a title soon, just you wait Smile
Haha! I love this story, please make more chapters! More, more more! It's amazing! 5 or 5 stars! Wooo
Make a poll so I can vote :3
(remember to check out the forum).
Lol, please tell me you're writing a new chapter right now. XD
I'll start now haha
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:22 AM)War Wrote: I'll start now haha

TY! I love this story. O:

Don't rush it though Confused
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:25 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

Don't rush it though Confused

Yeah, no one likes a rushed story.
Lol, I won't. This is my anti-writers block project, so that's the last thing I want to do. It should be up in about an hour or tomorrow.
No, sorry. This is specifically about 1 person.
So, you done with the chapter? Tongue_out MAKE A BOOK NOW! XD
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:34 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: So, you done with the chapter? Tongue_out MAKE A BOOK NOW! XD

Calm your jimmies and stop spamming the poor girl.
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:38 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:34 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: So, you done with the chapter? Tongue_out MAKE A BOOK NOW! XD

Calm your jimmies and stop spamming the poor girl.

What are jimmies? and I was just asking.
The chapter should be done tomorrow.
Great job Tech War! You have gotten my attention!
Thanks, but it honestly doesn't matter what you call me anyways, since I'm going back to Tech next month.

War is my name every August, because that was the month that I attended my first tournament. (that's why my user title says "August 14th, 2011 <3")
That is a good idea. Now every April, I will change my name to Gingka Blader#1, my original username. april 29, 2012 <3

Now I am copying you everywhere I go, lol.
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:39 AM)War Wrote: I have another story that I haven't written anything for in ages, so this is sorta my "get dem creative juices flowin', yo" project.

It comes off as a very weird, out of the ordinary story, but the message is the most important part.

Chapter 1 (Click to View)

The character (which hasn't been named yet) is pretty much a young, middle-aged guy who hates the way the world is nowdays. The way people act, what they do, and such. He has a really bad way of going about what he does, but genuinely he's a good person. (somewhat)
Meh.Guess I could relate.Lot of people here are Hypocrites and critics.But i'm not naming names
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:47 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What are jimmies? and I was just asking.
Crowbar to pry open stuff.