[Cumming, GA] 4/14/12- REDEMPTION

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Continuing our streak of monthly tournaments, I am back with my third official event! Having not hosted a tournament in three months (and with Georgia's not-so-good reputation), I think this tournament name is quite fitting! Smile

Important information:

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

Address- 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028

Surface: Grass! If you have blankets, bring them!

Prizes: Fang Leone, Kreis Cygnus, and Death Quetzalcoatl!

Confirmed participants:
  • Primal
  • Harkins Supreme
  • MxGIC
  • Zer0
  • Ozerec
  • Purple Pony
  • RAVENxX
  • killerblader
  • gyopi
  • Buddha0807
  • Matthew 711
  • thejakesword101
  • Bey Taser

Unconfirmed participants:
  • PSG-1
  • KaotiK
  • Sirius
  • SyKOxXRNBWXx
  • redmouse22

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Sure! Although, I would like for members that haven't judged before to get some experience, but you're a trustable judge.
Oh, well if you really want to, you can find other judges I guess :\
Oh, you're fine, it's just that I wanted to get some new judges into the mix as well. I'll try to have one old judge at each of my future tournaments so that they can kind of help the new ones.

It just so happens that you are that person. Smile
I could help in judging if I am able to come because I have a soccer game that day too. I think I might be able to bring my friend as well.
Pls change my name on the attending from MxGIC to xIvorYx
Plz but me on the unconfirmed list
Hey if i go to this it would be my first tournament and i fell like im going to get destroyed Chocked_2 anyone else ever felt like that
Purple pony you think thats old school if i go ill be using Burn Fireblaze And the reason for that is i ordered scythe Kronos Joyful_2 But the guy sent the wrong Bey(Not complaining or anything) So i shiped back to him and he shiped last week and its coming on three days after RedemptionCrying
Hey, its not that i am unexpeirienced for tourneys, but......
I just dont have a proper luanching setup.So i might not come.:J If anyone has a beyluancher to sell for 10 dollars or less, i might decide to come.
But im waiting for a Zero-G tourney sometime!!!!Smile
Can you Plz Change naruto7161 to SyKOxXRNBWXx
And ive confirmed im coming
@SyKoxXWWEfight or something,

Burn Fireblaze? Are you serious? Joyful_2 Just kidding, you might pull off something fantastic.
need to find out how to sign up my son to the tournament.please help my son is a real big fan and excited to join the tournament.thanks
All you have to do is post here, saying that you can come/aren't sure if you can come. If you're sure, I'll put you under confirmed, and if not, I'll put you under unconfirmed. Smile
I'll be there too!sign me up.
Since when do we have so many GA bladers? I don't want to lose so quickly. Oh dear, I hope none of them break the rule and use a Zero G bey. That would be scary D:
Hey if I go to this I will be bringing a 10lb Box full of beyblades. (Hasbro/TT)
I will be Trading for stuff in my Signature below. Tired\_/Tired
So you are backing out of the deal....
(Apr. 05, 2012  2:17 PM)Purple Pony Wrote: Since when do we have so many GA bladers? I don't want to lose so quickly. Oh dear, I hope none of them break the rule and use a Zero G bey. That would be scary D:

Actually, not that scary.Both Ifreid and Saramanda have proved to be not so great.....But i can see why you think that, becuase using syncrom they become so very heavy.
Only one person has tested them, so I surely wouldn't say "proved'.
(Apr. 05, 2012  11:05 PM)Ozerec Wrote: Only one person has tested them, so I surely wouldn't say "proved'.

Yeah, i suppose your right.Not proved, but thats the first impression.So far, the test havent been all that amazing.So far.
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:51 PM)Ozerec Wrote: So you are backing out of the deal....
No, No way.

Cool prizes btw ur tourney is on my bday.
just thought I should burst it out.
Just found out I cant come to the tournament next saturday. I have to go somewhere that day.
(Apr. 05, 2012  11:02 PM)KaotiK Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2012  2:17 PM)Purple Pony Wrote: Since when do we have so many GA bladers? I don't want to lose so quickly. Oh dear, I hope none of them break the rule and use a Zero G bey. That would be scary D:

Actually, not that scary.Both Ifreid and Saramanda have proved to be not so great.....But i can see why you think that, becuase using syncrom they become so very heavy.

The way I see it, the parts they have are new and therefore, nobody knows how to defend against them so we might be like Earth Eagleing a top tier part.

Back on topic:
The prizes are quite good, all 3 of them using a top tier part.
Just got Grand Cetus for the tournament im also bringing Burn Fireblaze and an earth Leo with libra eternal spin anyone got a good custom build with those three
Can't wait I am bringing my a game!!!!! This tourney will have many new faces at it..
New faces and therefore more new tournament bladers. Don't forget to read the rules! The rules define what we can and can't do.
@SyKo
Why not post that on build me a Combo....