Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average

[Cumming, GA] 11/19/11- Happy Holi-beys
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #725 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

Let me just say this now, sorry if I don't recognize you at first. I have a hard time remembering faces I don't see often, lol.

People I CAN remember: Vulcan Blaze, because he's Indian, and so am I lol
Ferocious: Long hair
Kaiba: Glasses
Plastic Zeus: I just remember his face, lol
jinglejoe: Facial hair IIRC

But if I see your face, chances are, I will remember you.

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Nov 09 2011 11:43 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #161 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

Hey guys, it's Kaiba. I'm taking a reeeaaally big risk by posting here, but I have something to say: I'll most likely be able to host this tourney. I've got a decent part of the 'problem' resolved, and hopefully I'll be able to post here again ensuring the tourney is on.

As was mentioned before, if I cannot make it, iBeyblader will host it at Swift Cantrell Park. Hope everything turns out well if I can't go. Smile

Oh, and thanks for remembering me by my glasses, iB. Tongue_out

Nov 10 2011 12:14 AM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

(Nov 10 2011 12:14 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  Oh, and thanks for remembering me by my glasses, iB. Tongue_out

Hah, I was joking. I remember you by your face mainly, AND then your glasses.

Call me Aero.
Nov 10 2011 12:38 AM
Pony

Mhm.
BeyRank: #1,020 (1,049)
Cancer FaceAnubis FaceBlaze FacePassport Face

This is me when I saw Kaiba's post.
YES!! THE TOURNEY WILL HAPPEN! Maybe I'll be able to battle with my new Beat Lynx! Maybe I'll beat ferocious at least once of of three times! Maybe I won't be in the block with the people who crush everybody! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

[Image: oIiLR.jpg] [Image: bradday2seal.png]
Nov 10 2011 01:13 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
(This post was last modified: Nov 10 2011 01:19 AM by AeroRespawn.)
(Nov 10 2011 01:13 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote:  This is me when I saw Kaiba's post.
YES!! THE TOURNEY WILL HAPPEN! Maybe I'll be able to battle with my new Beat Lynx! Maybe I'll beat ferocious at least once of of three times! Maybe I won't be in the block with the people who crush everybody! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

The tourney will happen, Kaiba or not, but hopefully with Kaiba, hah.

(Nov 09 2011 11:54 PM)TheDarkSonic Wrote:  hmm i still wish there are tournaments in Tucson AZ it would be awesome but im already heading to the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament this saturday.. and theres a tourney at toys r us on the same day......(beyblade of course) i still dont know where im going next hmm

Why are you posting here? This has completely nothing to do with the tourney.

Call me Aero.
Nov 10 2011 01:16 AM
Jay Harkins

Friendship is Magic
BeyRank: #1,303 (1,028)
Sagittario FaceDJ FaceGemios FaceWolf FaceBronze Face

EAST COBB PARK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Matthew 711, Lauren2011, and some of my friends from school really want a tournament at East Cobb Park in Marietta.
Nov 10 2011 01:30 AM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

(Nov 10 2011 01:30 AM)jinglejoe Wrote:  EAST COBB PARK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Matthew 711, Lauren2011, and some of my friends from school really want a tournament at East Cobb Park in Marietta.

Try to make accounts for your friends before the tourney so Kaiba/I can put them on the list of entrants, and make it easier to organize everything.

And sorry, I can't hold it at East Cobb Park, as I am not familiar with that park.

Call me Aero.
Nov 10 2011 01:42 AM
Jay Harkins

Friendship is Magic
BeyRank: #1,303 (1,028)
Sagittario FaceDJ FaceGemios FaceWolf FaceBronze Face

Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
Nov 10 2011 01:44 AM
DynaZord

PR/Sentai Only
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 10 2011 01:51 AM by DynaZord.)
(Nov 10 2011 01:44 AM)jinglejoe Wrote:  Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
Just using this as an example, but...
From what I've read, if Kaiba can host, it'll be this Ducktown Park or something, and if he can't and iB does, it'll be at Swift Cantrell Park. It all depends, if I get the right memo from the recent posts. Or is this magically becoming a voting game? lol

Nov 10 2011 01:51 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Primal

Dragooon Rage
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 10 2011 01:53 AM by Primal.)
(Nov 10 2011 01:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:  
(Nov 10 2011 01:44 AM)jinglejoe Wrote:  Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
From what I've read, if Kaiba can host, it'll be this Ducktown Park or something, and if he can't and iB does, it'll be at Swift Cantrell Park. It all depends, if I get the right memo from the recent posts. Or is this magically becoming a voting game? lol

Bingo.

Either way this turns out, I wish the best of luck to everyone! Grin

Nov 10 2011 01:52 AM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

(Nov 10 2011 01:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:  

Actually, Kai-V told me to ask everyone else where they'd like the tourney to be held if Kaiba can't make it.

Call me Aero.
Nov 10 2011 01:52 AM
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #905 (1,060)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceCancer FacePassport Face

(Nov 09 2011 11:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:  Let me just say this now, sorry if I don't recognize you at first. I have a hard time remembering faces I don't see often, lol.

People I CAN remember: Vulcan Blaze, because he's Indian, and so am I lol
Ferocious: Long hair
Kaiba: Glasses
Plastic Zeus: I just remember his face, lol
jinglejoe: Facial hair IIRC

But if I see your face, chances are, I will remember you.
Yay, you can recognize me! I recognize Kaiba by his face really.

(Jan 24 2012 01:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.
Nov 10 2011 10:23 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
(This post was last modified: Nov 12 2011 02:30 AM by AeroRespawn.)
Selling Vulcan for $10 if CRU decides not to trade me.

Vulcan Blaze, you might be interested, you can save your black, painted Vulcan and use this unpainted one, lol.

Call me Aero.
Nov 12 2011 02:28 AM
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder

(Nov 12 2011 02:28 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:  Selling Vulcan for $10 if CRU decides not to trade me.

Vulcan Blaze, you might be interested, you can save your black, painted Vulcan and use this unpainted one, lol.

that's a coinkydink, because I was about to ask you if it was painted or not. Well that answers my question. If I buy it, I will buy it at the tourney. It is cheaper than it would be on ToyWiz, so I will probably buy it.Speechless

(Jan 24 2012 01:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

Nov 12 2011 02:35 AM

I would like to sign up for this tournament but can u help me make one in Columbus Georgia
Nov 12 2011 04:08 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Storm Dragoon

Fire Flame
BeyRank: #2,369 (975)

Wait is the tournament still going to be held in Ducktown Park or somewhere else

[Image: dragonbar_488754.png]

[Image: dragonbar_461888.png]
Nov 13 2011 04:50 PM
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder

(Nov 12 2011 04:08 PM)cleediaz1992 Wrote:  I would like to sign up for this tournament but can u help me make one in Columbus Georgia
You should probably say the last bit via PM to whom it may concern. Anyways, is it a Meteo Side Event,or a lightning side event? Can you give us a certain area where you guys are going to be if this park is like........ HUGE like Fowler Park.

Nov 13 2011 04:51 PM
DynaZord

PR/Sentai Only
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

(Nov 03 2011 02:51 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  There will also be a Lightning side event shortly following the tourney! Bring your Lightning wheels!

Nov 13 2011 04:59 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder

Sorry for that. I don't know where I got that idea from.

Nov 13 2011 07:25 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage

At the moment, I'm 99% sure I'll be able to host. Just reiterating this, iBeyblader will host this at Swift Cantrell Park in Kennesaw if I am unable to host.

You can count on a Happy Holi-beys 2.0 if that's the case. Wink
~~~
Do these prizes sound acceptable?
-RBV7 Bey (if iB doesn't like his pull) OR Hasbro Wave 2 Bey
-Grip Support
-Grip Rubber

As I've said before, I'm cheap. When I get more money, though, you can count on more actual Beys in the prize pool at future tourneys. Grin

Nov 13 2011 10:07 PM