[Cumming, GA] 11/19/11- Happy Holi-beys

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Original name, huh? Cool

Yo, it's tourney time! Different venue this time, being Ducktown Park. Map will be posted soon.

Information!

Date- Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 2:00 PM

Location- Ducktown Park in Cumming, GA. The address is 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028.

Surface- Grass! Sorry, no pavilions this time. Unhappy

Prizes- TBD

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map:
[Image: smvAfe]
^Curse you, broken image D:<

Seeing as this tourney is in the middle of November, it'll more than likely be cold. Dress appropriately for the weather!

Try to get there on time. I'll hold your matches for am hour; after that you're out.

There will also be a Lightning side event shortly following the tourney! Bring your Lightning wheels! BD145 isn't allowed, though. You can use it if you want a disqualification! Grin

Confirmed Attendees:
  • Kaiba Hiwatari
  • iBeyblader
  • Nazo422
  • Meteo L-leone
  • Vulcan Blaze
  • Spyro Harkins
  • Plastic Zeus
  • Flame Dranzer
  • Matthew 711
  • Lauren2011
  • cleediaz1992

Mark your calendars for the 19th- Happy Holi-beys is an event to attend!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 17, 2011  11:56 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: And I got the stadium, so I will probably bring it. It is in good condition.

Alright, now we have 3 stadiums.
I can bring my BB-10 stadium if you want
That'd be good. If it's not needed, it can always be used for free play!

I've got 5 participants for HHB 2.0 now. Keep those PMs a-comin'! Grin
I'll bring my Pegasus Thunder Whip, Max Stampede, Super Vortex, Bolt Blast, and Mobile Stadiums.
Hope you guys are pumped for tomorrow! I hope everything turns out well. Grin

Oh, just a heads up: HHB 2.0 is moved to Saturday, January 14 because of my hardly supportive parents. Unhappy So, I'll be needing another PM to confirm you.
Okay, it is the day of the tournament! I really wish Kaiba could be there, but things happen. So I think this is going to be a great tournament, and I wish the best of luck to all of you.
Hope you guys have fun today, and best of luck to you guys! Remember to check and see if January 14th is open for you to come to HHB 2.0! I still need 4 more people.

Oh, and watch out for iBeyblader. He has a trick up his sleeve... Sorry, at his request I can say no more. Wink
I have a trick up my sleeve too. Watch out iB! I'll see you in the final round.
Add me to the list of people who have a trick up their sleeves. Change of combo.
P.S. Is iBeyblader's trick something to do with his Flame Byxis?
nyeheheheheh

Make sure you arrive at 1:30-1:45. I will be there around those times. I will not hold late matches, as parents tend to get impatient, and mad.

We will start the tournament at 2:00.

EDIT: Make sure you bring your Lightning L-Drago for the Lightning Side-Event!

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are 11 people coming? Nazo422 has decided to quit.
I think my friend Flame Dranzer isnt going to be here either because he has a soccer game today and he doesnt know what time. I tried to contact him but he didnt answer
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:00 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: nyeheheheheh

Make sure you arrive at 1:30-1:45. I will be there around those times. I will not hold late matches, as parents tend to get impatient, and mad.

We will start the tournament at 2:00.

EDIT: Make sure you bring your Lightning L-Drago for the Lightning Side-Event!

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are 11 people coming? Nazo422 has decided to quit.
Meteo L-leone and I will arrive at about 1:50. Is that okay? I hate that Nazo422 won't be there. That means team Raging Flames will only have 4 players.
Alright, since Flame Dranzer isn't coming, I'm assuming his friend isn't coming either. That leaves us with 9 people, amirite?
Actually, Zeus won't be there either, so it looks like you're down to the bare minimum. Lips_sealed

If only I could host; then we'd at least have 10. Unhappy
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:48 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Actually, Zeus won't be there either, so it looks like you're down to the bare minimum. Lips_sealed

If only I could host; then we'd at least have 10. Unhappy

Well personally, I like to have multiples of 8 XD
It's easier to match up that way.

Also, I'll be selling Tornado Horuseus 130RSF, mint and never used, and my black BD145. Beware, if you decide to purchase the BD145, it has a problem with it, the face will keep screwing in, and the beyblade with BD145 will fall apart sometimes in battle. Other than that, it works fine. Also selling other parts. Tell me at the tourney to negotiate. :V
I hope everyone had a great time!

Winners:
1st: iBeyblader
2nd: Vulcan Blaze
3rd: Matthew 711

We had a blast with the side events, as well.
Storm Dragoon won the Lightning Side-Event,
and Vulcan Blaze's team won the team battle. :\ lol
Congrats on winning! VariAres helped you a lot, amirite? Wink

Darn, our team lost. What was the score?

Can't wait until January! Grin
Hi I'm iB's sister. I got 8th place.

I was in Vulcan Blaze's team!!
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:18 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: 1st: iBeyblader
Saw this coming. VariAres FTW
~~~
Did everything go smoothly? Congrats to all of the finalists!
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:35 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:18 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: 1st: iBeyblader
Saw this coming. VariAres FTW
~~~
Did everything go smoothly? Congrats to all of the finalists!

Smooth as no friction.

Kaiba, the score was 3-1 ._. Spyro won against my sister (she was a sub for the other team's 4th member)
That was so fun! Everybody was just having a good time, talking, laughing, and battling. I am so happy that I got second place. Thank you to everybody. I chose Thermal Lacerta as my prize.
Ah, okay. We shall have our revenge! Tongue_out

There were 9 people there, correct? You, Meteo L-leone, Vulcan Blaze, your sister, Storm Dragoon, Spyro, Lauren, Matthew, and cleediaz? Or did cleediaz not show up?
cleediaz did not show up.