Thread Rating:
  • 38 Votes - 4.08 Average

Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013]
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport Face

(Sep 06 2011 03:05 PM)Kei Wrote:  
(Sep 06 2011 05:23 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:  Just to clarify, it would appear from this wording that the BeyLauncher is MARS RED, but the Launcher Grip is not. Is that correct?
This image makes the colour look a bit lighter than it actually is, but: http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9443/...012862.jpg

Thank you Kai-V, Deikailo and Kei!
Sep 07 2011 12:19 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Sep 06 2011 03:10 PM)Nwolf Wrote:  Well my birthday's coming up soon so I might go London for a tournament! Also are you going to restock the parts or just wait until all the parts are gone and then end the campain?

That is something we will see in due time.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 07 2011 12:42 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mickey

BLADERKENBLADERKENBL
BeyRank: #1,710 (1,006)
Brad FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceStriker Face

One question, can I merge my credits with my brother? because we both want the wbba attack and balance parts set and we've agreed to share it.
Sep 07 2011 01:53 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

No, we have decided that Credits are something that an individual earns on their own, so they cannot be shared or donated to another person.

It is not like when you donate Face Boosters BLACK or WHITE, because in essence you are just writing a donation as coming from a different person, and the Face Boosters come afterwards, they are not part of the transaction and should almost not be expected.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 07 2011 02:22 AM
Bey Ninja 14x

The Wizard
BeyRank: #760 (1,077)
Unicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face

Hey kai-v how will our credits be recorded

Without Pride, Honour and Respect your nothing but a dog
[Image: o0zV.png]
Credit to CRUelty for making the Sig
Sep 07 2011 12:15 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Sep 07 2011 12:15 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote:  Hey kai-v how will our credits be recorded

They are added to your profile everytime a tournament you participated in is processed.

ベイブレード
Sep 07 2011 01:26 PM
Bey Ninja 14x

The Wizard
BeyRank: #760 (1,077)
Unicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face

Hey can i trade my 2 credits for a diamond face

Without Pride, Honour and Respect your nothing but a dog
[Image: o0zV.png]
Credit to CRUelty for making the Sig
Sep 11 2011 09:04 AM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #720 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

^PM a commitee member

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Sep 11 2011 01:21 PM
JesseObre

Best Filipino Blader
BeyRank: #8 (1,636)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceAquila FaceBlaze FaceSapphire FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIDJ FaceBronze FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceEterner FaceGuardian FaceLibra FaceGold FaceGold FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBull FaceGill FaceBronze FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Phoenic FaceBegirados FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceCrown FaceBeelzeb FaceCounter Leone FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceCounter Leone FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceUnicorno FaceCancer FaceDraciel Viper Face

how much r those mar red grips in stock right now?
Sep 11 2011 03:55 PM
Ultra

Hopeless romantic
BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IV

Is there any chance you'd restock? The main thing I wanted is gone(original Mercury Anubis)
Sep 12 2011 02:18 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #35 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Sep 12 2011 02:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:  Is there any chance you'd restock? The main thing I wanted is gone(original Mercury Anubis)
(Aug 15 2011 02:42 PM)Kei Wrote:  If some prizes go out of stock, we may re-stock them, or we may not. It's hard to say right now.
Sep 13 2011 05:13 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4catsinaboat

TITANTIANTITANTITAN
BeyRank: #616 (1,099)
Rose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FacePeridot FaceBlaze Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 16 2011 01:05 AM by 4catsinaboat.)
How much would be a majority of your matches? More than half of the matches?

[Image: iEneT.gif]
jessica <3
Sep 15 2011 09:28 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Sep 15 2011 09:28 PM)Stealth Wrote:  How much would be a majority of your matches? More than half of the matches? I'm sure I won most of my matches.

Yes, more than fifty percent. Credits for the Los Angeles tournament have not even been given yet ...

ベイブレード
Sep 15 2011 09:32 PM

HOW DO I GET CREDIT[/size][/font]
Sep 17 2011 12:24 AM
Like a boss

FINAL TURN!
BeyRank: #185 (1,243)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceCancer FaceHerculeo FaceEterner Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 17 2011 02:08 AM by Like a boss.)
Man I never new about this amazing Credit system this is amazing now I don't have to save up a lot of money for limited edition beys. Thanks Kai-V

[Image: the4animeSigV1.png]
Sep 17 2011 12:42 AM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #159 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

(Sep 17 2011 12:42 AM)the4anime Wrote:  Can I have 1 face booster diamond and 1 face booster pearl

Requests should be made in PMs.

Sep 17 2011 12:43 AM
bakumj14

kerbecs new favorite

im going for the grip

[Image: g9Tva.jpg]
thanks Blaze12xz!
Sep 22 2011 11:05 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #722 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 24 2011 06:00 AM by AeroRespawn.)
I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Sep 24 2011 06:00 AM
Futomos

No more posts for me
(This post was last modified: Sep 24 2011 01:50 PM by Futomos.)
(Sep 24 2011 06:00 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:  I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.
Read bold text.
(Sep 17 2011 12:43 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  
(Sep 17 2011 12:42 AM)the4anime Wrote:  Can I have 1 face booster diamond and 1 face booster pearl

[Image: tsubasa_futomos_sig.png]
"Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not."
-Kai Hiwatari
Sep 24 2011 01:49 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #720 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

(Sep 24 2011 01:49 PM)Futomos Wrote:  
(Sep 24 2011 06:00 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:  I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.
Read bold text.
(Sep 17 2011 12:43 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:  

He isn't requesting. He is just saying what he wants to get once they get processed.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Sep 24 2011 01:57 PM