Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

I think Hazel is now in charge in faces..
That's right, Hazel is the Facemeister.
How do we know how many credits we have if we forgot how many tournamentsand things like that?
(Dec. 21, 2011  5:34 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: How do we know how many credits we have if we forgot how many tournamentsand things like that?
if you look at your profile, it states how many credits you have

(Nov. 29, 2011  1:49 AM)razor582 Wrote: explain to me one more time how do you get credits
enter OFFICIAL tournaments

(Dec. 21, 2011  4:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll take two FACE BOOSTER: PEARLs, please.

You rattle the two [Image: FaceBoosterIconPearl.png] around in your hands like dice - blowing on them and closing your eyes, you cast them forward, and out pop...

..a Blaze Face [Image: BlazeFace.png] and..

..a Herculeo Face! [Image: HeracleoFace.png]
I am the new Daegor, after all.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm aiming for Infinity Libra.
(Dec. 21, 2011  6:02 AM)Hazel Wrote: I am the new Daegor, after all.
Octopus = aquatic = aquaman.

wtfffffff
Well at least the Herculeo is new to you, and I'm sure that you can work out trades for those choice faces if there's something else you had your eye on! Smile
(Dec. 21, 2011  4:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  4:45 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Requests should be sent by private message to a Committee Member.
Daegor42 generally does faces. Daegor42 is no longer committee.

So, is he the only one ... ? People have been asking me to exchange their Credits for Face Boosters for months. The only area where Daegor42 was specifically mentioned was in the other thread about Face trades, nothing about this.

(Dec. 21, 2011  5:01 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: That's right, Hazel is the Facemeister.

He is officially responsible for Face Trades, but everything else involving Faces is the responsibility of all the Committee Members ...
I just tend to get to things faster.

Eight arms and all.
I stand corrected, and slightly chagrined.

Though, Trademeister isn't a bad moniker either...
Can we get 4 Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits each? That leaves us with one credit.
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:38 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Can we get 4 Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits each? That leaves us with one credit.

Yes you can. However, as was mentioned just a few posts above, these requests have to be sent to a Committee Member.
Ah yes, we did see that. Sorry 'bout that.
I have a question. Is there a forum that tells you what comes out of the DIAMOND and PEARL face boosters?
You could've searched the WBO Faces Discussion thread and found the answer.
hey guys i just joined wbbo and im a huge fan of beyblades
i liv in the uae (United Arab Emirates) n i was going thru this bey point and stuff so the question is how do i do a tournament here so that i get credits cuz the problems is that its very hard to get metal fight and metal masters beys u can get only metal fusion beys here so could u tell me what to do plz?!
This doesn't really belong here but you are allowed to enter a tournament with metal fusion beys
um can i host a tournament in my area?
if i can can u tell me some of the rules like how many minimum ppl r required for a tounament cuz i have already arefully read the wbbo standard and universal rule book.
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:19 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: um can i host a tournament in my area?
if i can can u tell me some of the rules like how many minimum ppl r required for a tounament cuz i have already arefully read the wbbo standard and universal rule book.
you have to propose the events here http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals.....
the members are 8..
and this is not the thread for your question
better read the rules or else you will get warned
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:19 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: um can i host a tournament in my area?

We are always happy to see members who are interested in WBO's Organized Play. Generally, potential hosts have to show themselves that they know the rules very well. Read and learn the Event Guide as well. Be a little more active and visible around the forums first to show your responsibility and level of maturity. If you have any questions about this, feel free to follow up with any of the Committees via PMs.

Another thing is in the future, please post your inquiries and questions in the appropriate threads. Thank you.
im sorry for posting my thread and it wont happen again.
and btw thx for the info Smile
I'm aiming for infinity Libra it is my beauty!