Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

i got my attack and balance parts set today Smile
i also received my parts
(Aug. 30, 2011  10:54 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  10:12 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: And, you wouldn't use a tip as rare as that for batlling, would you? *shivers*
Why wouldn't you use it? "I got one of the rarest and best tip in the game! Lets leave it on the shelf so nothing happens to it." There's no point in not ever using it, you may aswell not have it at all. Use it but be careful not to overuse it. I am only going to use my LRF at tournaments but I am definitely using it.

Opps, forgot to add sarcasm tags..
Now, thats added!
I would like to have the WBBA Stamina and Defense set please. Thanks.
Requests should be sent by private message to a Committee Member.
Hey, I haven't received any word about my LDD.
Perhaps it was not something Kei was able to bring with him on his multiple vacations, so he has not been able to ship it yet. Hopefully now that I believe he is back in Toronto, it should be done soon.
Ah, okay. Just didn't know if I should remind him or...?
i have bin in 2 tournaments i won 1 i won most of my battles in the other so i 4
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:50 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: i have bin in 2 tournaments i won 1 i won most of my battles in the other so i 4

You currently have seven tournaments ...
How long will this go on for?
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:58 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: How long will this go on for?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Cred...#pid768227
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 33 Credits

Just to clarify, it would appear from this wording that the BeyLauncher is MARS RED, but the Launcher Grip is not. Is that correct?
(Sep. 06, 2011  5:23 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Just to clarify, it would appear from this wording that the BeyLauncher is MARS RED, but the Launcher Grip is not. Is that correct?

I believe both are.
Don't you mean Beylauncher LR MARS RED Ver.? I don't remember anything about a mars red beylauncher...
(Sep. 06, 2011  5:23 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 33 Credits

Just to clarify, it would appear from this wording that the BeyLauncher is MARS RED, but the Launcher Grip is not. Is that correct?
I works as (Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher) MARS RED Ver.

The launcher grip and BeyLauncher together make the set that is MARS RED.

It matches the new red Beylauncher L/R perfectly, btw. Wink
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:51 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Don't you mean Beylauncher LR MARS RED Ver.? I don't remember anything about a mars red beylauncher...
It was an exclusive release in Japan that is not sold in retail stores.
All these prizes are exclusive, why would we put BB-115 hah ?
Just received my WBBA Stamina & Defence set. Shiny new parts = Win.
(Sep. 06, 2011  5:23 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Just to clarify, it would appear from this wording that the BeyLauncher is MARS RED, but the Launcher Grip is not. Is that correct?

This image makes the colour look a bit lighter than it actually is, but: http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9443/...012862.jpg
this just makes me jealous....

Well my birthday's coming up soon so I might go London for a tournament! Also are you going to restock the parts or just wait until all the parts are gone and then end the campain?
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:05 PM)Kei Wrote:
This image makes the colour look a bit lighter than it actually is, but: http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9443/...012862.jpg

Thank you Kai-V, Deikailo and Kei!
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:10 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Well my birthday's coming up soon so I might go London for a tournament! Also are you going to restock the parts or just wait until all the parts are gone and then end the campain?

That is something we will see in due time.
One question, can I merge my credits with my brother? because we both want the wbba attack and balance parts set and we've agreed to share it.
No, we have decided that Credits are something that an individual earns on their own, so they cannot be shared or donated to another person.

It is not like when you donate Face Boosters BLACK or WHITE, because in essence you are just writing a donation as coming from a different person, and the Face Boosters come afterwards, they are not part of the transaction and should almost not be expected.
Hey kai-v how will our credits be recorded