Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

Now, what will we do with all these Credits accumulated from hills of awesome tournaments... Bring out a new Credits Campaign, of course!

Introducing the Blader Rewards for the celebration of our 50,000 members: this will be the name for our general Credits Campaign, because who knows, prizes may change over time! The way of getting Credits hasn't changed though:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

However, you'll be drooling once you see the prize list:

4th Wave of Blader Rewards

Legend Beyblade Set + Prize Hunter Face - 130 Credits (1 in stock)
Lightning L. Drago 100HF Kyokuryuu Ver. (Coro Coro Limited Edition) + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (2 in stock)
BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type - 75 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Attack & Balance) - 65 Credits (1 in stock)
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina) - 65 Credits (1 in stock)
BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 55 Credits (2 in stock)
Omega Dragonis 85XF - 40 Credits (2 in stock)
WBO T-Shirt - 37 Credits (3 in stock)
Beyblade Rev Up Launcher - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 33 Credits (1 in stock)
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 33 Credits (1 in stock)
Dragoon S (Limited Edition Black Metallic Version, used) - 30 Credits (1 in stock)
BeyLauncher LR (Grey) - 25 Credits (1 in stock)
Seaborg (used) - 25 Credits (1 in stock)
Mercury Anubis 85XF Brave Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Sol Blaze V145AS Gold Ver. - 22 Credits (1 in stock)
Bakushin Susanow 90WF Eclipse Ver. - 20 Credits (1 in stock)
BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - 18 Credits (1 in stock)
BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F - 18 Credits (1 in stock)
Gaia Dragoon V (used) - 18 Credits (1 in stock)
Draciel F (used) - 16 Credits (1 in stock)
Trypio (Red, used) - 14 Credits (1 in stock)
Guardian Driger (used) - 14 Credits (1 in stock)
Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set - 13 Credits (1 in stock)
Phantom Orion Parts Set - 13 Credits (1 in stock)
BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue Ver. - 11 Credits (1 in stock)
Launcher Grip (Black) - 10 Credits (1 in stock)

Stone Face Booster AMETHYST - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster SAPPHIRE - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster EMERALD - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster RUBY - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster ONYX - 5 Credits
Face Booster JET - 4 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits
Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

Wow, such a DJ Tornado!

This time, we've decided to have prizes that did not aim to be good competitively, because logically, if you have reached the amount of Credits required to get the top prize, you obviously already have all the good parts you need! The very generous donations we have been getting compared to last time with the Quest for Quetz also helped us determine that we should go for rare items now.

Please note that there might be a certain delay between when you request for something in exchange for your Credits and when your item gets shipped. In order to be economic, we will try to wait to get a few shipments to do at once instead of doing each one on a separate day. Of course the item's going to be reserved for you anyway though!

3rd wave of Blader Rewards - retired (Click to View)
2nd wave of Blader Rewards - retired (Click to View)
1st wave of Blader Rewards - retired (Click to View)
This is beautiful! Man, I'm gonna try to earn the Gold LDD.
I will aim for the Infinity Libra Grin
Woohoo! I'm gonna try to get the mercury anubis!

Just one question, what do you do when you have the credits?
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:55 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: Woohoo! I'm gonna try to get the mercury anubis!

Just one question, what do you do when you have the credits?

You contact one of the Committee Members and tell them what you would like to exchange. If the item is still available and that it is a physical prize, we will ask for your shipping address, and you will receive it as soon as possible.
Of course the only decent thing I can afford (lol) is something that's heavily outclassed, and that I owned somewhere (Quentz!!!!) ... Unhappy
I'm aiming for Infinity Libra Grin This is B-E-A-utiful
Already getten' that Quetzalcoatl 90WF. Even after my first I won't have enough points for something good. Pinching_eyes_2
I should have 13 unprocessed credits. Can I use that toward one of the prizes?
Do we get credits for tournies that happened before this started but haven't been processed yet?
BTW I need that Infinity Libra.
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I should have 13 unprocessed credits. Can I use that toward one of the prizes?
I think so, the op didn't say anything about restarting peoples credits so ya. BTW, how do you only have 13 credits, you've been blazin through all of your last tourneys. I think you've placed in your last 4 or something like that.

*Sigh*
I'm a dumb carp, basically if you win then you get 4 credits. I have 14 right now.
So Deikailo you having 13 kinda makes sense. Chocked_2
Othellog, I have 25 processed credits, so it's 13 + 25.

I should get all of this:

The July Joust - 4 credits (2 for second, 1 for attending, 1 for majority)
Odin's Rebirth - 6 credits (1 for hosting, 1 for attending, 3 for first, 1 for majority)
The Problem's Solution - 3 credits (1 for attending, 1 for majority, 1 for third) ...unless I get an extra for co-hosting?

Man I wish I had those credits, I could get those prizes. Oh well, dreams o' dreams.

At least I could try gettong some lower ones.
Just attend tournaments?
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just attend tournaments?
The most simple way to put it, lol.
But, BBS, just create a tourney or just attend more.

Ya I know, but they're far and all. I've always wanted to, I know you as a Tourney Queen, and I really wanna step up.

I'mma try holding my own, but PayPal is an issue within me and household... Believe me, if there were no entry fee thru PayPal... well.. it would be much different.
This is so cool. Another incentive to hold a tournament... by the way, maybe you all want to update the Help Documents?
Maybe you can contact Kei and do a mail order for the funds?
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Othellog, I have 25 processed credits, so it's 13 + 25.

I should get all of this:

The July Joust - 4 credits (2 for second, 1 for attending, 1 for majority)
Odin's Rebirth - 6 credits (1 for hosting, 1 for attending, 3 for first, 1 for majority)
The Problem's Solution - 3 credits (1 for attending, 1 for majority, 1 for third) ...unless I get an extra for co-hosting?
Damn with those points......
Just wait a little because most of the good prizes are over 30 credits.

I just want the Galaxy Pegasis in silver, I think, or the MARS red grip.
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Maybe you can contact Kei and do a mail order for the funds?
Lol, ya, I should have told him to ask Kei for his address. I told him to ask Kai-V...

(Aug. 14, 2011  6:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I just want the Galaxy Pegasis in silver, I think, or the MARS red grip.
Ya, that grip sounds sweet. After I finish painting all my beyblade launcher grip , everyone will be amazed. I'll have to pm you. Tongue_out
I am definitely aiming for mercury anubis legend version.!
Darn I only have 5 credits Tongue_out I need to host more tournaments, haha.

EDIT: Actually, I should have 6, shouldn't I? I won the majority of my matches.
I'm aiming for the mercury anubis legend, the MARS grip and launcher, or LDD Gold Armored. But THIS IS SP- I mean EPIC!
i should have 2 credits:s
at beyfest!
i participated +1 credit
i won majority +1 credit
i only got 1:s