Counter testing

Finaly got around to testing counter just gonna say ahead of time its realy dissapointing.

Testing it as an attack wheel

Counter Leone CH120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Counter leone launched with banking. In MFB attack stadium. Counter leone always launched 2nd.

1win and 9 loss's 10% win rate

Round Results (Click to View)
Counter leone 90RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB same conditions as above

3wins 7 loss's win rate 30%
Realy was dissapointed with these, counter doesnt pack as much punch as i thought it would from using Pre HWS leone Uncertain

Also tried it as defence

MF Counter Bull GB145WB vs Ray pegasis 90RF
counter always shot 1st and ray shot with banking.

2wins and 8 loss's
I realy dont know what to make of the testing i did with it for defence since 20% win rate is roughly what MF Earth Bull GB145WB got when i did testing before this with ray CH120RF. Also i of the top of my head i think its what ray 90RF was getting on earth bull when i 1st got ray unicorno.

So imo counter is deffinatly not worth getting for competivte play the only reasons to get it is for collecting, or you realy like the face xD
You should change GB145 to C145 in low attack combo beybattles
(Sep. 17, 2010  5:24 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: You should change GB145 to C145 in low attack combo beybattles

GB145 performs just as well as C145 against low attackers.
Also because ray is more smash attack its better to use GB145
Slightly disappointed but not surprised cause the things that make Leone have alright smash aren't there for Counter.
But you can get KO's with Rock...
odd.

I have 0 hope for Divine.
Thanks for the testing Dirge, it's a shame on how disappointing Counter is.

On a different note was there ever conclusive testing done on Cyber?
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:45 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: On a different note was there ever conclusive testing done on Cyber?
No.
At least I do not remember seeing any extensive tests done on it (and posted). :\
I'll try it as a stamina comb l8r on 2day not hoping for much though
Daegor tried out Cyber and said it was pretty much trash.
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:06 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Daegor tried out Cyber and said it was pretty much trash.

To be fair, I was testing Cyber as an attack wheel, though I fail to see it performing well as a defense or stamina type.
(Sep. 18, 2010  6:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:06 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Daegor tried out Cyber and said it was pretty much trash.

To be fair, I was testing Cyber as an attack wheel, though I fail to see it performing well as a defense or stamina type.

High track, low track? probably both, but Pegasis sucks on low track is why I'm asking.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:30 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  6:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

High track, low track? probably both, but Pegasis sucks on low track is why I'm asking.

this isnt realy the place to discuss the cyber wheel, this is a theard i made for my testing on counter to share my results, please dont clutter up the theard disscussing things off the topic.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well if it sucks there's really nothing to discuss...

yeah but there is no reason to discuss something completely off topic.
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:26 PM)s200401150 Wrote: close it then
Close this thread? I really do not see why... :\
People could just be reasonable and stop posting then, if there really is nothing to discuss. Topics that are relevant remain open.
(Sep. 21, 2010  9:35 PM)Leonwind Wrote: how is this compared to rock?

umm cant rember what testing was done on rock as an attack wheel but im pretty sure it got better results then counter
Yeah, I had pretty fantastic results with MF Rock Leone CH120RF.
Rock has made itself a fairly decent attack wheel so i decided to test counter .
Counter leone 100RF VS MF earth aquario C145WB (don't kill me i getting my new gear on my birthday inc RS and libraTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink)
Rf just past prime condition
Used beylauncer for both
stadium MFB attack
Round 1=ea so
Round 2=ea os
Round 3=ea os
Round 4=ea os
Round 5=ea so
Round 6=ea os
Round 8=ea so
Round 9=ea so
Round 10=ea os
R 11=ea so
R 12=ea so
R 13=ea so
R 14=ea so
R 15=ea so
R 16=ea os
R 17=ea sa
R 18=ea sa
R19=cl os
R2=EA so

Counter rate win 65%

Its not terrifc considering its wide ball but the RF isn't in prime condition either so tell me what you think
that defence combo is outclassed, and you need a MF for the defence comb
i said in the OP and it is a metal face i forgot to say and i will do RS results and GB145 after my birthday