Contest: Design a New Beyblade Acessory

Welcome!

With the lack of new accessories from Hasbro and Takara Tomy, it's time to recieve some inspiration!

For this contest, participants must design a Metal Fight or Zero-G Beyblade accessory. It could be a grip, type of launcher, or other gear. It must be brand new and (for the most part) original, so please don't enter just a recolor of a string launcher. The accessory may be designed by hand, on the computer, or in reality (model, 3D print-out, etc.). Please PM me your entries.

We will only accept the first 10 confirmed participants, however. First come, first serve.

Participants will have a week to design and PM me and there will be a week to vote. Please check the calendar for details and specific dates.

1. Dual
2. Tri
3. The Troll
4. Dragon King
5. Username2310
6. Synth
7. XsharkdiverX
8. Exotics King

There are 2 other judges who will remain private, this will not be a public-voting contest. It will be one round, the top 3 winners will be chosen.

Enter away!
I'd like to enter.
(Apr. 17, 2014  1:31 AM)Dual Wrote: I'd like to enter.

Awesome. You've been added.
What the heck, enter me.
Enter me please Smile. I know what I'm gonna make.... It's gonna be really stupid but whatever LOL

EDIT: does the accessories have to be realistic?
(Apr. 17, 2014  3:13 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Enter me please Smile. I know what I'm gonna make.... It's gonna be really stupid but whatever LOL

EDIT: does the accessories have to be realistic?

It should be something that would make sense/not too, too unrealistic.
That totally demolishes my idea...

I guess I'll just have to improvise.

Entry has been sent in.
I am entering. I have a very good set up with a mechanism. I'm drawing it and it will be ASTOUNDING!
Sorry guys, huge unexpected homework bomb fell on me. I'm gonna have to drop out. Unhappy
Sorry to hear it, *Ginga*.

We've already gotten 2 entries. Tongue_out
Sign me up please I'll pm my entry in a few. Thanx
I want to join this, sign me up please.

Oh, I think putting the Calendar here would be a good idea..
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:11 PM)Synth Wrote: I want to join this, sign me up please.

You're added.

I'm not going to as the dates may change soon after speaking with Kai-V, but I can't get into detail on that yet.
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

You're added.

I'm not going to as the dates may change soon after speaking with Kai-V, but I can't get into detail on that yet.

FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST?!

If it is, I'm gonna be so bummed about putting that stupid entry in XD. I thought it was just for fun lol
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

You're added.

FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST FACE CONTEST?!

If it is, I'm gonna be so bummed about putting that stupid entry in XD. I thought it was just for fun lol

Like I said, can't go into detail on it yet, except that the dates will more than likely change.
(Apr. 20, 2014  3:41 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: I'd like to enter. What's the prize? XD
There aren't any prizes to be given out. This thread is a part of the ''Your Creations'' forum. From what I know, this part of the organization regularly doesn't give away anything.

Just try to be as active as you can! This forum usually does monthly draws for Beyblade related prizes.
Both of you are signed up.
So does this contest start when everyone is signed up, or has it started already?
(Apr. 20, 2014  7:28 PM)Dual Wrote: So does this contest start when everyone is signed up, or has it started already?

I've recieved a few entries already. Basically, once you personally signed up, you have until judging starts to get in your entry.

Again, not sure how deadlines are going to change until Kai-V let's me know what Uwik and Kei told her.