Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]]

Poll: Are you going to try out for the contest???

YEA!!!!!!!!
28.57%
maybe....
14.29%
no
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Need a good avatar? Give me a character from any anime, shows, etc and a pic of the background you want, also state what you want written on it 24 characters max and font type(if you want a custom font on it pm me the link to download it), Avatars are limited to 120x120 but i will resize images to make them look good.

[[[CONTEST]]]

Ok since i am nearing 1000 views im going to do a contest, as i have stated i am no longer doing sigs anymore, but for whoever can make the best looking backdrop image i will use it to make them an animated sig.
OK don't send me the pic url i'm just gonna print it for a friend
PicGrinoji holding wolf on right and Wolf on left sayng "Cyber Wolf" in Red in middle
Background:Black

(P.S. take all the time you need and can it be a sig as big as possible?Tnx!)
should have went into my sig shop but alright Smile you want it to bee 200x500 right?
yeah sure!!tnx
k im starting now any font you want
Ummm yeah i want it like Graffiti plz if u can't do that font u pick whatav font u want
can you make me a profile pic with half infinity libra and half libra face with a space background and my name in the middle.
And can you make me a sig with infinity libra, flame libra and Yuu with a space background
Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!

Im not really good with animated photos
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!

Im not really good with animated photos
Can I simply have Dranzer and Kai in mine please? Oh and may I please also have: Kai is sparta in whatever font you think looks ok.

Thank you very much!
Then how about a avatar of the same person. And have her look all innocent.
[Image: nanoq.png]

there you go Nano And you Sparta

[Image: spartai.png]
.....WICKED!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!
no problem
WOW!!!!! It's so cool!! I LOVE IT!!!!
I posted this in ur sig shop and was wondering if u would still do this sig for me. I want Hell Kerbecs a little bit right of the middle and with a black background that has a bunch of streaks of flame going towards kerbecs and then have a small fire spiral around kerbecs with UnLeAsHeD in it somewhere. Thank you in advance.
Let's see if you can do better than INFINITYDRANZER. I'd like an avitar of Cyber Pegasis VS Storm Pegasis.
sorry man i couldnt keep up with everything in there im working on it now
@ shadowpegasis i will star yours in a bit
vasto lorde ichigo from bleach with a dark fire background pleaze
can you make a blaziken from pokemon on the left and a walrein from pokemon on the right with ray unicorno in the middle and a pokemon stadium background please. if i am asking too much just tell me ill be perfectly fine with it
First of all I can do flashing names now so if anyone that i have already made an avatar for wants a flashing name PM me

ShadowPegasis
[Image: fightee.gif]

Unleased {sorry i really cant do fire Unhappy }

[Image: 3345.gif]
VulcanBlader here ya go
[Image: vulcan.gif]
Blue
[Image: nanob.gif]

Red
[Image: nanor.gif]
SWEET! I LOVE IT!
can you make a blaziken from pokemon on the left and a walrein from pokemon on the right with ray unicorno in the middle and a pokemon stadium background please. if i am asking too much just tell me ill be perfectly fine with it
Hahah its ok, i was wondering since u can make them move could u be able to do a clip of hell kerbecs doing its special move. Like from the episode it battles gravity perseus? And then UnLeAsHeD when the clip is done? i would love that.