Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Sep. 05, 2010  3:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'm opposed to ED145 being removed as there are times when it absorbs the largest of hits from top tier attack combos. Of course there can be just as much recoil but the chances are less than 50% due to the space between the wings being smaller than the wings themselves. That's just my opinion though. I also like the aesthetics of ED145.

But ED145 is hardly competitive anymore. No one uses it in defense combos, and it's sorely outclassed by C145 and GB145.

Plus aesthetics don't matter.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'm opposed to ED145 being removed as there are times when it absorbs the largest of hits from top tier attack combos. Of course there can be just as much recoil but the chances are less than 50% due to the space between the wings being smaller than the wings themselves. That's just my opinion though. I also like the aesthetics of ED145.

But ED145 is hardly competitive anymore. No one uses it in defense combos, and it's sorely outclassed by C145 and GB145.

Plus aesthetics don't matter.

It's always nice to have more options though, because it has defensive capabilities. If anything should be removed, its CH120... next to none defense abilities at all.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:20 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: It's always nice to have more options though, because it has defensive capabilities. If anything should be removed, its CH120... next to none defense abilities at all.

You still have those options, but they are not competitive ones.

And yes, CH120 for sure should go.
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:10 AM)ainon80 Wrote: flame ares
This is SPAM. I suggest that you read the Metal Fight Beyblade article, and more posts and topics from this forum. Your suggestions was not useful in any way.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: But ED145 is hardly competitive anymore. No one uses it in defense combos, and it's sorely outclassed by C145 and GB145.
I use ED145 for defense combos, especially versusing left-spins, it hits the defense combo and makes it loses balance, ED145 regains balance easily; ED145 sometimes absorbs hits from low attackers, and more stable than C145, so I think it should stay in the top-tier list.
I could've sworn the name of this thread was "competitive combos," not "best combo." you can have a combo that is overall worse than some, and yet still performs competitively against other "competitive combos." I say keep it how it is, or split into tiers rather than just one tier.
I've beaten Rock Aries ED145 with a Flame Wolf 100RF 8/10 times, so I'm not so sure about it being "top-tier" so maybe it should be removed. Burn Sagittario C145D did much better (won 7/10). This is probably not top-tier either, and if it can consistently do better than ED145, than it isn't a top-tier part. Honestly, I think the only top-tier possible stamina wheels are: Earth, Burn, and sometimes if you use the right track (DF145 or D125) Thermal.

EDIT: I accidentally said D145. Oops.
(Sep. 05, 2010  6:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I've beaten Rock Aries ED145 with a Flame Wolf 100RF 8/10 times, so I'm not so sure about it being "top-tier" so maybe it should be removed. Burn Sagittario C145D did much better (won 7/10). This is probably not top-tier either, and if it can consistently do better than ED145, than it isn't a top-tier part. Honestly, I think the only top-tier possible stamina wheels are: Earth, Burn, and sometimes if you use the right track (DF145 or D145) Thermal.
Rock is not a good defense wheel. Putting it up against a stamina type is even worse. And there is no point in testing C145 with burn as it isn't a stamina track. You have to reduce your variables when testing. Also, what stadium did you use?
I used my friend's Super Attack stadium.

They didn't battle each other, they battled Flame Wolf 100RF, and Storm Pegasis 105RF. I listed their results from the Flame Wolf battle. Against Pegasis Rock Aries Won 3/10 with no ties, and Burn Sagittario won 4/10 and had 1 tie.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:00 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Instead of having just "Top Tier" and "Not Top Tier", can we have multiple Tiers? Tier 1 would be a trimmed version of this thread, Tier 2 is the remainder that was cut, and 3+ is everything else.

There was a list like that HMS beys, but I don't think it was ever formally introduced.
Im not opposed to doing Tier 1 - Top two blades for each category (Attack/Stamina/Defense), and Tier 2, the next 2.

Or at least something along those lines.
Anyone know which blades contain the down-force part?
(Sep. 05, 2010  6:15 PM)Swixer-Swaxer Wrote: Anyone know which blades contain the down-force part?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List

That question does not really belong here.
The question was already answered.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:34 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I use ED145 for defense combos, especially versusing left-spins, it hits the defense combo and makes it loses balance, ED145 regains balance easily; ED145 sometimes absorbs hits from low attackers, and more stable than C145, so I think it should stay in the top-tier list.

Do you have any tests to back this claim up?

(Sep. 05, 2010  12:50 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There was a list like that HMS beys, but I don't think it was ever formally introduced.

Yeah, but that was just for individual parts.
Update this thread or delete it.
I second that, Brad
Yay use my thread Tongue_outTongue_outSmile

but seriously this thread needs some serious updating... especially with all the new releases.
(Sep. 08, 2010  4:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Update this thread or delete it.

For the love of god, this.
I've said this too many times, though in a different fashion.
I was waiting for you guys to respond to this ...

(Sep. 05, 2010  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Honestly, I agree with this as well. There are a ton of poor alternatives to "top tier" combos (that include parts such as the ones Cpt. Squirrel pointed out above), but this thread should be reserved for the absolute best customs in each category.

However, before I take any action, I'd like to ask you all; is anybody opposed to the idea of removing some of the customs/parts from the current list? If so, why?

But, it seems you all have done so indirectly haha.

So, I've updated the list:

Added:
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Metal Face Pegasis 145RF

Removed:
Storm Pegasis 100RF
ED145, CH120, B, and WD from Defense customization options.

What do you guys think of R²F being added as an option for Attack, R145 for Defense, Ray 100RF under Attack, and MF L Drago 100WF under Attack (or maybe a new "destabilizer" category? For this combo, I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but I'd like to see what you all think)?
Yay finally
MF Peg 145RF <3