(Closed) blah's graphics shop - avatars, signatures and more !

Thanks Blah you are awsome!
Your graphics look amazing blah
blah can u make me an avatar of my user name please?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnRimshotDumb RimshotWords
Just saying, nice sig shop blah! The effects you use are really good(easier to do in photoshop than gimp, I would know, I have to use gimp now!?), and do you make your own backgrounds.
Ok, it looks like you have a lot of other requests already, so I'll make a simple and easy one:

Text: "WBO Writing Tournament!" In the top center and "Sparta" in the bottom right.
Description: Just a cool wavy blue background with some pictures of a pen, paper, or other things that relate to writing.

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you Smile
Sorry I've been taking long, been quite busy.
Thanks for being patient.

And no, I will not have any of this partner carp because we all know that's just stupid. -.-

othellog: nah, they're renders + brushes and stuff.
These are very nice, blah. A LOT better than mine XD Do you plan on making animations ever?
Thanks dude ! [:
I can do animations but not very well. Especially not of those spinning bey ones. -___-
Is it possible that you can find the time to make an example? I'd really like to see one. I can care less what kind of animation. This may be used as a sig on a different forum.
Can you do a Sig one with tobio
shooting capricorn it can be animated
(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt
symbol like when they do a special
move not the goat itself, my name Sniperâ„¢ and the
background a person preferably snipe
shooting a gun or like skyscrapers.
you take my Avatar or make a new one idk whats in it or what you do just have it attached to the whole sniper theme
This is for a different forum...
Signature, please
This background: [Image: 1024.jpg?md=1309060363000]
Add anything Meteo L-Drago related, and anything to make it look nice. Also write Coasters R Us somewhere. Please and thank you.