[Closed] Greimatter's avatar and sig shop!

Poll: What did you think of your Signature/Avatar?

It was good!
85.19%
It was meh.
3.70%
It sucks.
11.11%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Closed, PM me about your request if I still had to fulfill yours. (Click to View)
Could u make for me too??
Text:Ryan124(middle)
Pic :Meteo L Drago and galaxy pegasis(the left side)
And wbo on the right down corner
Background pic : gingka and lighting

Thanks u
Wait background is l drago dragon which can blink and my wbo sings too thanks
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:12 AM)ryan124 Wrote: Could u make for me too??
Text:Ryan124(middle)
Pic :Meteo L Drago and galaxy pegasis(the left side)
And wbo on the right down corner
Background pic : gingka and lighting

Thanks u
Wait background is l drago dragon which can blink and my wbo sings too thanks

Alright, I'll get to work on it right away tomorrow. Grin
Thanks
can I have a set of avatar and sig of damian holding an ace of spades in a cool font of whatever and that would be my avatar and my sig would be the same as the avatar but all on the left but my name on the far right with hell kerbecs doing its special move with a moonlit background
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:29 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: can I have a set of avatar and sig of damian holding an ace of spades in a cool font of whatever and that would be my avatar and my sig would be the same as the avatar but all on the left but my name on the far right with hell kerbecs doing its special move with a moonlit background

Awesome, another request. Grin
Again, today's Tuesday, so I'll get to it ASAP tomorrow.
Text:Xyo
Background: Firey Background
Ryuuga on the left Destroy Ldrago on the left
U can't do it because u got school or ???
can i have a sig including storm pegusas beyblade galaxy pegusas beyblade and can it have the team galaxy wings picture and the backround would be blue and it says team galaxy wings
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:05 AM)ryan124 Wrote: U can't do it because u got school or ???

No, I can't do it because the computer I have from Wednesday-Sunday is has photoshop.
Either way, here you go.
[Image: ryan.gif]

Also, You got lucky that I couldn't sleep tonight, lol. Normally animated gifs take me a LOT longer, but seeing as insomnia gave me a lot more free time, yeah. I was able to finish it, lol.

EDIT: ah carp, I forgot the WBO symbol. I'll fix it tomorrow as well.

As for everyone else, I'm FINALLY feeling sleepy, so I'll finish yours tomorrow.
EDIT: Fixed.
can you also do Destroy Ladrago spinning? if not its okay
Ok remember the wbo sings haha and how do i make my sings come out??
It really nice great thanks
Man I still don't get it how to open my sings??
could you do mine, and ryan stop double posting
patience is a virtue he said he will get it done first thing in the morning plus I'm next anyways
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:04 PM)Card Tricks Wrote: patience is a virtue he said he will get it done first thing in the morning plus I'm next anyways

Thank you for understanding. Grin
Also, Card Tricks, Xyo, I have completed yours. Unfortunatley, they are all saved on my other computer, so I'll upload and post them ASAP.

Ryan, I fixed yours as well and added the WBO sybol as requested.

(Mar. 22, 2011  1:18 PM)ryan124 Wrote: Man I still don't get it how to open my sings??

You see the address you used?
"http://acidnonymous.webs.com/derp.gif"
Go to "change signature" and click on the square with moutains, and put the image address there.

(Mar. 22, 2011  9:55 AM)Xyo Wrote: can you also do Destroy Ladrago spinning? if not its okay

I could not animate it to spin, as all pictures of it are at an angle.

(Mar. 22, 2011  7:14 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: can i have a sig including storm pegusas beyblade galaxy pegusas beyblade and can it have the team galaxy wings picture and the backround would be blue and it says team galaxy wings

I'm still working on yours, should finish by tomorrow as well.
Thank you, I have no problem with waiting.
you can do it even without animation thanks i can wait Smile
Can you do a Sig one with tobio shooting capricorn it can be animated(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt symbol like whtn they do a special move, my name Kid Sniper and the background a person preferably snipe shooting a gun. can can you take my Avatar and make it better Please and thanks
make me a sigs
Text:sohra top middle make it more cooler
BackGround: and ldrago destroy and bigbang pegasis on the right side background is ldrago destroy is ryugga and bigbang pegasis ginga
Could I have an animated avi of Big Bang Pegasis rotating like in battle, but then slow down and speed up again like F:D? I would prefer if there was no pause time in the looping. Here is how it goes:

BBP is stationary for about 2-3 seconds, then starts rotating very fast. it begins to slow down after 15 seconds, and at 20 seconds after rotating, it speeds up really fast again and moves off of the screen.

It's probably difficult, but I would appreciate it if you could do it! Thanks! ^.^
Can you do a sig and aviatar porison serpent spining in the sig going from left to right with my name in green at the bottom the backround can just be a surprise(surprise me)the avitar just the owner of the bey(rejie I think his name is)and my name hope you can do it
Your requesting moving images of things we haven't even seen move. (That BBP Video was not exactly at the wanted level, nor was it good enough to do something like that..)
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:41 AM)Dan Wrote: Your requesting moving images of things we haven't even seen move. (That BBP Video was not exactly at the wanted level, nor was it good enough to do something like that..)

Good graphics makers can work out something.
To everyone who's requested, I'm sorry I'm taking so long, but apparently I won't be able to post them today either. I'm not allowed to use my computer for today, as I'm missing about 7-8 assignments in each of my classes. Tired
(currently posting from Wii.)