[Closed] Greimatter's avatar and sig shop!

Poll: What did you think of your Signature/Avatar?

It was good!
85.19%
It was meh.
3.70%
It sucks.
11.11%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
I'll try and install photoshop on my other laptop, so I can get done faster. But I have like, ten people before you or something.
(Apr. 01, 2011  5:03 AM)SonGoku Wrote: Hey greimatter., here is what I would like!
An avatar and signature.

Avatar: Picture of Taichi's head (From Digimon) with a red background and my name on the bottom.
Signature: Greymon from Digimon with a fire background and my name on it! Please, thanks!

Could I take back my request please? If not, that's fine, but I would like to!
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:36 AM)greimatter Wrote: Yes, of course.

any hope on mine yet?
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:29 AM)Snipeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:36 AM)greimatter Wrote: Yes, of course.

any hope on mine yet?

I already sent you a PM, telling you that my account was deleted. I'm remaking it while I'm at school.
Hehe... I keep coming to this thread every day waiting with excitement, it's so hard just thinking about the outcome. Lol
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I've installed photoshop on my other laptop, so now I can get back to my normal work pace. Also, I have 5 more to finish before I post them all and re-open.
Ok, can you hold a spot for me? I've got a request ready for you tomorrow, I'm on my Laptop, and the main thing is saved on my Desktop.

But here's a description:

I'm gonna give you a pre made banner, that you have to put a Spinning Big Bang Pegasus on. First, Big Bang will show itself without spinning. Then 2 seconds later start spinning, then continue spinning for a couple more secs and stops for another 2 seconds t show itself, then repeat. It will spin in ONE place, not all over the banner.

Thanks!
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:49 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Ok, can you hold a spot for me? I've got a request ready for you tomorrow, I'm on my Laptop, and the main thing is saved on my Desktop.

But here's a description:

I'm gonna give you a pre made banner, that you have to put a Spinning Big Bang Pegasus on. First, Big Bang will show itself without spinning. Then 2 seconds later start spinning, then continue spinning for a couple more secs and stops for another 2 seconds t show itself, then repeat. It will spin in ONE place, not all over the banner.

Thanks!

Mmk. Keep in mind there are still people ahead of you.
thanks grey matter soryy for the late thank you
Wow, this threads beginning to become barren, it hasn't been updated, lol.

Have you completed anymore sigs? Just wondering as you haven't updated the OP
Because I'm at a film competition until the end of the week. I'm posting on my free time.
HEY GUYS
Here's some of the stuff I've finished.
(Just so you don't think I've been slacking this entire time and abandoned my sig shop)
AP testing takes up too much of my time.

[Image: 0Sc2bcB_aiYg6Yi8Mg_keknEdYFtrCjjQwM-5L3I...yc6-g=s512]

[Image: 09tNxw4C2Qbisn0Mv89hqsy5_6s4UiKNRBtcCpg9...XMOnQ=s512]

[Image: r77zhg.jpg]

[Image: KCY1O8fbi9pe5Jya-H9TvkTZQW5lwsnPHjLfHmQr...rRCcw=s512]

[Image: ShMELbe7pJxdYamSSOIfdnYOLsmHmBsDwe4M87JK...AiNXg=s512]

[Image: 11l26w2.jpg]

[Image: KXWiLdmFJ5NZrnsmUGx3C0T0-o3YmDXz6OOHjxei...AhMuA=s512]

Dusk, I don't like how yours came out. if you want me to remake it, I will.
Callum, your quetz stuff seems to be having problems uploading. I'm trying to fix it.
I have two/three more to post, but they seem to be having problems.

If anyone doesn't like how it came out, PM me.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:51 PM)Dusk Wrote: Well this is goodbye. I have decided I do not have enough time for my beyblade life and social life. I just have better things to do with my time. This website was fun while it lasted but it is alas the end of the road for me on here. I wish you all the best of luck in your lives. I may return to the site once I get my priorities straight. Untile then, see you around.

Dusk

This might be a problem, Greimatter...
Aww. It breaks my heart to see a blader go.
Well Dusk, if you decide to come back, your sig's done, haha.
just asking are you doing mine?
I think yours was one of the ones that I'm having problems uploading. Yours was the one of Meteo L-drago fighting Galaxy Pegasus, right?
Callum, I finally managed to get yours to upload. Now if only I could figure out what's wrong with the rest.

[Image: callum.gif]
yes
WOW! You do GREAT stuff.
are you using photobucket to upload files?
(May. 07, 2011  4:46 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: are you using photobucket to upload files?

I use tinypic, google docs, and my own site occasionally.

(May. 07, 2011  5:03 PM)jessecast Wrote: Thanks I love it

Did you request an avatar to go along with it?
ya i did request an avatar. But I was thinking that you might have been having problems with it that is why it isn't there
Ahh, ok. I'll post it up ASAP.