[Closed] Greimatter's avatar and sig shop!

Poll: What did you think of your Signature/Avatar?

It was good!
85.19%
It was meh.
3.70%
It sucks.
11.11%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Can I ask for an sig? I've cancelled my request with DragoonMS cause he is too busy. Could you do it like this?
Ginga with G.Peg and Ryuga with Meteo LDrago. Background would be anything that fits. No text please.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:33 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Can I ask for an sig? I've cancelled my request with DragoonMS cause he is too busy. Could you do it like this?
Ginga with G.Peg and Ryuga with Meteo LDrago. Background would be anything that fits. No text please.

Sure. There's a bit of a wait line here as well, though.
Can I get an avatar with Earth Aquila in a dark or fiery background with my name in the bottom in any font to suit it? Not in any rush so you can finish when you want to Smile
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:46 PM)greimatter Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:49 PM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Um ok then if he cant make it just spin(which iv seen befor)then just do something else Uncertain

I think they were reffering to Ga'Hooleone's request. xD

oh well I take back what I said lmao
greimatter got any idea on how long it will take? like in the sense when you get hold of a computer next... im acturely so excited Joyful_2
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: greimatter got any idea on how long it will take? like in the sense when you get hold of a computer next... im acturely so excited Joyful_2

Well, today's Wednesday, so I can get back to working/posting them.
Goodluck with that!
I can't wait till he finishes my avatar.
Wow These Look good.

Could I have a Avatar of The Gemios twins Standing on each Side with Fire on The Fire Brothers side and Ice on the Ice brothers Side.

A Sig with L Drago Destroy in the Middle; The Background being a sort of Mysterious, Dark, Cold Misty sort of Scary Forest. With a Little Wooden Sign saying "Beware of the Dragon".

And another Avatar With a Similar thing but in a Smaller size.

EDIT - Just read about what kai-V said.... Forget about the gemios Avatar then.
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:30 AM)jessecast Wrote: Could I get these two things pretty please

Type: Sig
Text You Want: TWILIGHT FALLS ACADEMY vs. DUSKDAWN
Jessecast
Back Round picture: Rising Badge and Spike Shell Badge and Relic Badge http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge
Other Pictures: houndoom MewTwo
Any Effects: mewtwo and houndoom kinda faded
Description: Just place them how you want to and how you feel fit. If you feel only one badge will work choose the best looking one.

Type: Avatar
Text You Want: TFA vs. DD
Jessecast
Back Round picture: purple lightning
Other Pictures: Moon Ball Premier Ball Dusk Ball
Any Effects: Animated flashing
Description: I want the moon ball with TFA in blue writing and VS. with Premier Ball in white writing and DD with Dusk Ball with Black writing. All of these with Jessecast on it with it changing color along with the other text

Thank you in advance and These will be used on TFA

Jessecast, for the text, you said "TWILIGHT FALLS ACADEMY vs. DUSKDAWN
Jessecast" are you asking me to choose one of them for you or use all of them? You didn't specify.

(Mar. 23, 2011  1:58 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: Can you do a Sig one with tobio shooting capricorn it can be animated(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt symbol like whtn they do a special move, my name Kid Sniper and the background a person preferably snipe shooting a gun. can can you take my Avatar and make it better Please and thanks

>background a person preferably snipe shooting a gun. can can you take my Avatar and make it better Please and thanks

>snipe shooting a gun.

I am so confused.
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:51 PM)greimatter Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:58 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: Can you do a Sig one with tobio shooting capricorn it can be animated(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt symbol like whtn they do a special move, my name Kid Sniper and the background a person preferably snipe shooting a gun. can can you take my Avatar and make it better Please and thanks

>background a person preferably snipe shooting a gun. can can you take my Avatar and make it better Please and thanks

>snipe shooting a gun.

I am so confused.

Same just reading it i have no idea, he contridected himself at least 2-3 times Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:51 PM)greimatter Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:30 AM)jessecast Wrote: Could I get these two things pretty please

Type: Sig
Text You Want: TWILIGHT FALLS ACADEMY vs. DUSKDAWN
Jessecast
Back Round picture: Rising Badge and Spike Shell Badge and Relic Badge http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge
Other Pictures: houndoom MewTwo
Any Effects: mewtwo and houndoom kinda faded
Description: Just place them how you want to and how you feel fit. If you feel only one badge will work choose the best looking one.

Type: Avatar
Text You Want: TFA vs. DD
Jessecast
Back Round picture: purple lightning
Other Pictures: Moon Ball Premier Ball Dusk Ball
Any Effects: Animated flashing
Description: I want the moon ball with TFA in blue writing and VS. with Premier Ball in white writing and DD with Dusk Ball with Black writing. All of these with Jessecast on it with it changing color along with the other text

Thank you in advance and These will be used on TFA

Jessecast, for the text, you said "TWILIGHT FALLS ACADEMY vs. DUSKDAWN
Jessecast" are you asking me to choose one of them for you or use all of them? You didn't specify.

For the Text I want it to Say TWILIGHT FALLS ACADEMY vs. DUSKDAWN
and for the images on the sig I was saying use all of those badges unless you can't make it look good... If you can't make it look good without being really crowded then just do whatever ones you want.
It's finally done. Sorry about the somewhat poor quality, this thing's 118 frames long.
[Image: gahleone.gif]
Hmm. These look ok. I'll take one!
Avatar: Something with Light from Death Note. Make it with a blue-ish tint and have Nano on it.
Sig: Again, Light from Death Note please. Have it say the new Light, and have it have a blue-ish tint.

I'm not to picky about the pictures. And this is for a different forum, I won't use it here.
Thanks!
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:07 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I like them, make me a SIGN!

You obviously didn't read the OP.
Especially the part where it says: If your request is too vague, I will not accept it and it will be skipped.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:21 AM)greimatter Wrote:

Especially the part where it says: If your request is too vague, I will not accept it and it will be skipped.

Was mine to vague? If so, I'll find some pictures.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:21 AM)greimatter Wrote:

Was mine to vague? If so, I'll find some pictures.

Your's is fine. You gave details.
Sasukia just asked me to make a "sign". No details, nothing. ¬_¬
CAN I TAKE BACK MY REQUEST?

Hey greimatter., here is what I would like!
An avatar and signature.

Avatar: Picture of Taichi's head (From Digimon) with a red background and my name on the bottom.
Signature: Greymon from Digimon with a fire background and my name on it! Please, thanks!
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:02 AM)greimatter Wrote: It's finally done. Sorry about the somewhat poor quality, this thing's 118 frames long.

SWEET! Thanks!
I'm not trying to be rude, but how much longer do you think it will be until you finish my request? Give me an estimate. I'm sorry, I'm just really inpatient.

Take your time, quality over speed. It's just that not knowing is killing me. Lol. XD
can you make me a signature with yuu and kenta, plz? thanks!
do you do effects? if you do then can i get an avatar with monkey d. luffy from one piece and have him doing gum gum gatling
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:37 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm not trying to be rude, but how much longer do you think it will be until you finish my request? Give me an estimate. I'm sorry, I'm just really inpatient.

Take your time, quality over speed. It's just that not knowing is killing me. Lol. XD

Sorry, Ga'hooleone's took alot of time.
I've still got 4-5 people to get to before you, I think. My estimate is anywhere from 1-2 weeks.

Gahh. I'm gonna close down for a while until I catch up. @_@
Once I've completed everyone's up to xmarshx6, I'll reopen. Until then, I'm taking no further requests.
Sounds like a good idea how much longer would you say until mine is ready if it is not hassle...