Close this, please.

Please close this thread; it doesn't serve a purpose anymore.
if you want members you got to be more open to people like ask friends or something and make a website.
Sign me up, I like the idea of a GA exclusive team. Cute

Since I can't be on two teams, I will resign from the Bey Bezerkers, and hopefully be accepted here.

On the PM, what exactly do I send?
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:42 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Sign me up, I like the idea of a GA exclusive team. Cute

Since I can't be on two teams, I will resign from the Bey Bezerkers, and hopefully be accepted here.

On the PM, what exactly do I send?

We just need to PM each other about how far away from each other we live. But since I've already got a pretty good idea for you, all you have to do is fill out the application. Smile

(Aug. 25, 2011  1:18 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: I'll sign up.
Accepted. Grin
Hurry up, guys, there's only one spot left! If you're interested, PM me your location and application ASAP. Smile Sorry that the best you'll get is Substitute, but you can still participate.
Still one spot left, guys!

I'm holding a tournament on October 8, and every member of this team has said they could go. So if you live in GA and want to be on a team, PM me your application. If you want to go to the tourney, tell me in my topic in Official Events.
Alright, we've added our final members! So, the final team is...

Me!
-Plastic Zeus!
-iBeyblader!
-jinglejoe!
-Storm Dragoon!
-And jinglejoe's friend! (he hasn't made an account yet)

So, we are no longer accepting members. From now on, this thread will be used for team discussions and stuff like that. Smile
awwwww i wanted to join a team.
Sorry for the necro. Tongue_out

Well, to my knowledge jinglejoe's friend has yet to make an account, so he's been removed from the team. Then again, he never submitted an application, so he never really wan on the team. Smile

Also, just making sure: Everyone on this team is coming to represent us at Georgia Bey Bash, correct?
Good to see everyone at GBB! Though none of us placed, we all did relatively good. Grin

Also, I'm thinking of a name change... Noble Fury just doesn't roll of the tongue that well to me (it also kind of contradicts itself as well, hah). So, any suggestions?
This thread seems to die out every time I try to get it active again... C'mon, guys, we need some activity on our team thread!

Anyway, new member: Meteo L-leone!

New name: The Blade Runners!

Discuss!
I have a suggestion that BD145 be banned in the Lightning side event in Happy Holi-beys.
Good point. I have a feeling people (including myself Tongue_out) would spam LLD BD145RF and the like.

That is, if Happy Holi-beys ever gets approved, lol.

(Nov. 01, 2011  3:34 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Good point. I have a feeling people (including myself Tongue_out) would spam LLD BD145RF and the like.

That is, if Happy Holi-beys ever gets approved, lol.

Holy shiz, someone other than me posted! Grin

Make sure to put that in the OP if/when Happy Holi-beys ever gets approved.

lol
OP has been updated with the Lightning side event's BD145 restriction.
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: OP has been updated with the Lightning side event's BD145 restriction.

Good. I wanted a Meteo side event, but Meteo hasn't gotten everywhere yet lol.
iB, a Meteo side event would be awesome!! Certainly people remember my Meteo L-drago star combo form GBB! :) Also, I think maybe at Happy Holi-beys we could do like a team battle. I know Vulcan Blaze is making a team and I'd love to battle them (If he gets 6 people)!
PS: 3rd team member to post :D
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:53 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: iB, a Meteo side event would be awesome!! Certainly people remember my Meteo L-drago star combo form GBB! Smile Also, I think maybe at Happy Holi-beys we could do like a team battle. I know Vulcan Blaze is making a team and I'd love to battle them (If he gets 6 people)!
PS: 3rd team member to post Grin
I already PMed Kaiba(ahead of my game) and the Dark Bladers are going to battle against the Blade Runners on Nov. 19 after the tournament if I can get my team together. I asked Ferociousm if he could be on the team, but he hasn't replied yet.

Yep, tis set in stone. Our teams will be facing each other after Happy Holi-beys. Smile

Assuming Vulcan Blaze's team only has three members by the time the tourney comes, me and two others will face them. If they have four, then four of us, etc.
Okay, we have four members, so it will definately be four or more people battling. Watch out, because I might get Ferocious.
Smile yes! I'll (hopefully) get back at ferocious and his (shiver) VARIARES! I probably won't battle though, as I consider myself the worst on the team.....
I sent a PM to Ferocious because I was going to buy parts from him, and he hasn't replied yet. XP

And after the tourney and side events, we should take at least half an hour to get to know each other more.
That's funny that ferocious isn't replying to any of us even though he visited the site today.
Anyways, shouldn't we be thinking about which member battles who? In the team vs. team.