Close this, please.

Though I have absolutely nothing to do with Georgia, I, too, vote for a Ray event.
WOOT, RECOIL
Ray it is, then.

Not sure if I'll be able to participate, since someone fractured my left pinky with a football, so I asked Kaiba to move me to the possible list. It's healing up good now, though. Grin
Well Ray might not be for sure yet, since we need Kaiba's approval IMO
And I hope that you heal in time! *said Ryokai EVILLY* jk
Ray sounds good, seeing as most (if not all) of us have it. Smile

Also, since Vulcan Blaze released his lineup for HHB 2.0, I figure I will-
Kaiba
iBeyblader (Plastic Zeus if iB can't make it)
Titi
Spyro Harkins
Storm Dragoon

If anyone would be willing to sell me an Attack type or Balance/Standard Stadium I would be paying BIG bux.
I know that I'm not xD
And yes, very funny lol
It better be acceted though >:(
Nice userbar btw
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:43 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Though I have absolutely nothing to do with Georgia, I, too, vote for a Ray event.
WOOT, RECOIL

Well you are part of the Southeast division, and is close to Georgia.
Nice personal userbars. Ryokai and I have some, too.
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:37 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Poison is terriblu. Never use it, lol.
Nazo422 might participate in this time though.
If Nazo participates, he will replace KKAries, because she is a sub member.
Grin cool I'm on the lineup. And hopefully, and with my good present guessing skills, I might get LRF for chiristmas, along with (hopefully) a Big Bang Pegasus and LoZ Skyward Sword Grin Ray sounds good to me, as it can be totally surprising in battle. unexpected. Oh yeah, I got a 4d stadium, and on the box it said Fragile, and quoting my favorite christmas movie, I said: "Must be Italian!"
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:12 AM)Titi Wrote: Oh yeah, I got a 4d stadium, and on the box it said Fragile, and quoting my favorite christmas movie, I said: "Must be Italian!"

Haha, I love A Christmas Story as well. Tongue_out I made the fragile joke in my BB-10 unboxing as well.

For some reason, I seem to have more success with Ray-based defense types than with attack. Confused Hope to see some diversity at HHB 2.0!
Hey all, I was wondering how big this team is, location, and was also wondering about the skill base of this group. I'm trying to start a team or join one haha.
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:27 PM)Meltex Wrote: Hey all, I was wondering how big this team is, location, and was also wondering about the skill base of this group. I'm trying to start a team or join one haha.

Reas the OP dude, they are not accepting any members.
Didnt say i wanted to join this one, just want to get an idea of a solid team.
Read your post Tired
"or join one haha."
And your signature says that you are looking for a team.
Seeing as this team is inactive, and two memebers (including myself) have left to join Wrath, I'd like for this thread to be closed.