Close this, please.

Seeing as I won't be at HHB, iBeyblader can fill in as team leader and make that decision for our team. I assume Vulcan Blaze is going to do the same for his team.

:l okay then.....iB, I know Vulcan Blaze and his two favorite beys. Hell KerbecsBD145DS and Vulcan HoruseusT125F. He uses BD145 in Boost mode and is accomplished in the sliding shoot. He can beat many People. I offer you this info.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:00 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: :l okay then.....iB, I know Vulcan Blaze and his two favorite beys. Hell KerbecsBD145DS and Vulcan HoruseusT125F. He uses BD145 in Boost mode and is accomplished in the sliding shoot. He can beat many People. I offer you this info.

If he uses those beys, that won't be a problem to take care of, hah.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:00 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: :l okay then.....iB, I know Vulcan Blaze and his two favorite beys. Hell KerbecsBD145DS and Vulcan HoruseusT125F. He uses BD145 in Boost mode and is accomplished in the sliding shoot. He can beat many People. I offer you this info.
Yeah, we just practiced yesterday. I think everybody uses BD145 in Boost Mode. I am okay at the sliding shoot. I can beat many people. Those are my two favorite beys. Are you a........
Assuming I get enough participants (just four more!) for HHB 2.0 in January, and if VB is okay with it, we will battle his team then!

To be fair, I'll pick different people than the ones who participate in the battle tomorrow. Smile
Kaiba, everyone who was there on both teams battled. So you and Plastic Zeus against Team Raging Flames at Happy Holi-beys 2.0? XD I know I won't, because I majorly failed today.....
Nah, it'll be more than just PZ and I. Tongue_out I'll choose whoever comes to my mind when 2.0 gets here. Smile
Updated the OP with HHB under the list of tournaments.

Looks like everyone on this team is confirmed to come to HHB 2.0. Smile
Yesterday, I was the only one on the Blade Runners that actually won.
Can I join :3
And Spyro, isnt iBeyblader a member? And didnt he win the whole thing .-.
and dont you want a Rank #99 on your team ;D lol i am proud of myself cause it took so long to process. And sorry bout not responding to anything, i wasnt that interested in beyblade lately since i just went through my fourth move of the year..
Sorry to hear about your move, Awhile back I lost interest in Pokemon but now I'm back into it. BTW can I still buy some parts from you?
Maybe at HHB2. Ill just have to see if I'm in the mood that day haha.
I'm sure the other members would agree with me when I say that we'd love to have you on board, but we're not accepting anyone else. Unhappy Maybe you could see if Vulcan Blaze's team (Raging Flames, I think) is accepting? Grin
Aww D:
You will regret this day! YOU SHALL!
JK Sir.
and btw, do you know why I didn't get my DJ Face... .-.
I swear I sent your name in...
Off to a Committee Member! Tongue_out

Y'know, we could recruit you if Team Raging Flames finds another GA blader, making both of our teams have seven members.
But our two teams have pretty much everyone in GA on them... I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Tongue_out
Yeah haha. Well i know one Georgia blader who isnt on either. His username is BeyScorcher
(Dec. 05, 2011  11:26 PM)Ryokai Wrote: Can I join :3
And Spyro, isnt iBeyblader a member? And didnt he win the whole thing .-.
and dont you want a Rank #99 on your team ;D lol i am proud of myself cause it took so long to process. And sorry bout not responding to anything, i wasnt that interested in beyblade lately since i just went through my fourth move of the year..

Unless you completely ignored it, I sent you a PM asking if you wanted to be on a team. We WON the last battle.Angry
I didn't ignore it xD I saw it during my beyblade break. Sowwwy. And sweet. It's pretty cool that both you and Matthew got into the top three AGAIN thanks for accaepting me :3
Looks like we've got BeyScorcher! Grin

I want input from members of both teams on this: How many match-ups do you think we should have at tourneys? I personally think 7-on-7 is a bit too much; maybe 5-on-5 or even 3-on-3 would be good. At the next tourney, of course, we would let members that haven't battled with the team have a go.
Sweet, that means me!! Grin
and your welcome for BeyScorcher Wink
i think 5-5 sounds great. 3-3 would be to quick and wouldn't even give half of each team the chance to battle :\
is HHB2 getting close to being accepted yet D:
Oh, snap, I just saw that both of our teams have 6 members. We've got iB, Plastic Zeus, Meteo L-leone, Storm Dragoon, Spyro, and I.

Raging Flames has VB, Matthew, Lauren, Nazo422, KKAries, and you (Ryokai).

If one of us were to add BeyScorcher, it'd be uneven. Confused

3-on-3 sounds good to me now XD

Oh, and HHB 2.0 is ehh. iB must have sent in the wrong amount of money for HHB, so we've ot to get that worked out :\
ruh oh Dx i still think 5-5 though.
If some members don't show, then 3-3.
P.S. my newest and coolest beyblades got here today :3 2 day shipping FTW!
(Dec. 09, 2011  2:44 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Oh, and HHB 2.0 is ehh. iB must have sent in the wrong amount of money for HHB, so we've ot to get that worked out :\
So does it cost money to run a tournament? HHB didn't have a fee.

All tournaments do..you have a passport...so you don't have to pay.
It also costs money to reserve a pavilion, like I did at GBB ($75; ouch!), buy prizes, etc.