Chaotic who still Plays

Yeah I know, I was just saying that I would have gotten into it for the fact that I could play online, and for that fact only. And then if they had shut the site down and I had nobody to play with, I would not be happy and feel cheated out of my money that I spent on them
oh well i have nobody to play with but i don't feel like i wasted my parents money on it
if you want i can post some example cards
Sure. You can just pm them to me if you want
ok i will try but yeah the online play was like a whole new experience you literally built a deck and when to the arena and there where your cards and your opponents standing there like holograms it was the best way to play a card game and still is to this day even though the site is closed nothing has topped it
Yeah I wish Magic TG would copy that idea. I have a bunch of those cards just collecting dust
yeah but Chaotic was made to be online from day one that the cards where released each one came with a code underneath to upload the card to the online game (if you wanna see a battle from the online game i'm pretty sure i can find one on youtube and post a link)
Oh I have a ton of these cards from years ago, although I think I actually collected them more or else for the art over the actual gameplay. I don't remember at all how to play anymore though. Was the gameplay it self alright?
Still have some decks lying about and a few months ago bought a disc set of the entire second season, which was like $10. So I could say I still play it. Cards for it are super cheap, an entire booster box for like $20 USD.
(Aug. 22, 2015  1:48 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Oh I have a ton of these cards from years ago, although I think I actually collected them more or else for the art over the actual gameplay. I don't remember at all how to play anymore though. Was the gameplay it self alright?

yeah the gameplay was very easy building a deck was the hard part and yeah i know there cheap i bought a 88 lot on ebay for $19 so cheap lol
I used to like that cartoon as a kid. Kind of. Cheesy.
Never got into the card game. Too busy with Pokemon, haha.
lol it was the opposite for me i was to busy with Chaotic and never got into Pokemon
I just got my cards i bought from ebay today
i never really liked the game personally, however i liked the creatures represented in it.