[California, USA] California Bladers

(Jul. 15, 2010  5:57 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  7:07 AM)soarinz Wrote: There are alot of LA ppl. Well anyone want to meet-up to practice sometime before summer ends?

Where at though there are many parts of la so how about van ness park but not as an officail tourney

I actually don't know the best place in LA. I only say around LA county since majority of members are they. Makes it convenient for you guys. Otherwise I would say we should meet up in Cerritos on South St. at some market. PLUS there is a ToysRus there that we can stock up on Beyblades.
orange county is to far... waste of gas for my parents...
bummer, gone for two weeks and you guys are planning something, LOL well LA is abit far for me. infact i think sanfran is about as far as i could go, only because my sister lives in santa rosa.

i could drive my self to alot of these if you guys plan a meet up somewhere that it could take at least a day to drive there and back.

it would be really fun some time, if you all plan something past augest into september i would love to try and join in! im sure i could bribe my sister into a trip in the LA area if it really comes down to that. or if possible i could hoste one here in sacramento area, but im pretty sure thats abit far for you all, but let me know!
I will come it sounds great hope we have the tournoment in Cali
So who gonna be hosting it and what city? Joyful_2
i need to know the host city.... Tired or we should have the tourney at the beach huh? like ocean side beach.
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:35 PM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: i need to know the host city.... Tired or we should have the tourney at the beach huh? like ocean side beach.

We all need to know the which city its gonna be so be patience till someone annouce they want to have a tournament in California.Joyful_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:44 AM)Ladon Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:35 PM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: i need to know the host city.... Tired or we should have the tourney at the beach huh? like ocean side beach.

We all need to know the which city its gonna be so be patience till someone annouce they want to have a tournament in California.Joyful_2

alright then ll wait ill check this thread every now and then
look up los angeles beyblade battle bash now officially renamed L.A. Earthquake Throwdown
I'm in depending where it is i live close to San Fransisco area
(Jul. 19, 2010  8:22 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: bummer, gone for two weeks and you guys are planning something, LOL well LA is abit far for me. infact i think sanfran is about as far as i could go, only because my sister lives in santa rosa.

i could drive my self to alot of these if you guys plan a meet up somewhere that it could take at least a day to drive there and back.

it would be really fun some time, if you all plan something past augest into september i would love to try and join in! im sure i could bribe my sister into a trip in the LA area if it really comes down to that. or if possible i could hoste one here in sacramento area, but im pretty sure thats abit far for you all, but let me know!
yeah kanato if you could that'd be awesome. cuz me and jacksonian live close enough. i live in granite bay which is just east of roseville. plus i have blades that have been barely used.
I'm down as long as its 1hr driving distance of Fairfield (Solano County).
Hey I'm planning one in the LA/Venice Beach area. I plan on giving prizes (2 Beyblades, Launcher Grip, String Launch, Arena, or Assembler), well at least 2 prizes for first, 1 Prize for Second, $10 for 3rd? Hopefully people can make it, but I have to go buy some stuff. I'm thinking of getting A launcher grip and 2 pk Beyblades for 1st, and A 2pk for 2nd? I'm thinking before September 13th...
i live in fountain valley california... orange county r u guy doing anything before september 9th because i start school on sept 9th... if there is any event going on thats worth a 15 or 30 min drive please tell me. can it be on weekends tho?
(Aug. 21, 2010  10:34 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Hey I'm planning one in the LA/Venice Beach area. I plan on giving prizes (2 Beyblades, Launcher Grip, String Launch, Arena, or Assembler), well at least 2 prizes for first, 1 Prize for Second, $10 for 3rd? Hopefully people can make it, but I have to go buy some stuff. I'm thinking of getting A launcher grip and 2 pk Beyblades for 1st, and A 2pk for 2nd? I'm thinking before September 13th...

Swear Venice beach im down i stay n La...hmu wit a pm plz cuhz i wanna kno more details
I will join if its close to sanfransico only have Mf cuz my normal one broke.
(can bring stadium) Wink
Just reply on this fourm
we're having one in la but i dont think u can come because san francisco is like 8 hr drive lol
look up california bladers.webs.com they are hosting one i torrance maybe we can make it wbo
>.>sucks i would join but i need to buy a bey>.>los is only like 1-4 hours away from chino hills...WHY CANT I FIND LOCAL BLADERS!!!
we'll make a post on wbo PM me if ur joining i need to get ur names
I live in Santa Clarita, but if there was a tournament in CA, I'd come.
beybladefan123 check out californiabladers.webs.com We're having a tourney in Torrance Grin
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:29 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: beybladefan123 check out californiabladers.webs.com We're having a tourney in Torrance Grin
If you want to be able to continue to advertise tournaments like that, they will have to be approved.
we're having a little problem wit it right now we need a takara tomy stadium to start it
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:29 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: beybladefan123 check out californiabladers.webs.com We're having a tourney in Torrance Grin
If you want to be able to continue to advertise tournaments like that, they will have to be approved.

Yeah they're $50