Burn Capricorne 90RF

Recently, I am very interested in the Burn Metal Wheel and I was experimenting with it for a few hours.

Since Burn has its weight focused on the outside, I decided to test its Smash Attack potential.

Capricorne was chosen because it was relatively light weighted, allowing the weight to be more focused on the outer rim of the Burn Wheel. Also, Capricorne looks great with the Quetzalcoatl 2 face.
[Image: burncapricorne.jpg]

The RF used in this combo is rather new.

TEST RESULTS

Against MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Earth Mold 2)
BeyLauncher on Launcher Grip with Suspension. MFB Attack Type BeyStadium. Capricorne- Banking Shoot. Bull always launched first at approx.80% power.

Capricorne: 12 wins
Earth: 8 wins

This round of testing is pretty simple to explain. If Capricorne doesn’t KO Bull quick, it’s pretty much destined to lose by outspin.

Against Storm Pegasis 100RF
BeyLauncher on Launcher Grip with Suspension. MFB Attack Type BeyStadium. Banking Shoot. Pegasis RF condition: Good

Capricorne: 16 wins
Pegasis: 4 wins

Capricorne won most battles with the Burn Metal Wheel’s Stamina. Both Beys had trouble trying to knock each other out since both Beys are basically charging at each other while the friction from both RF bottoms help keep them from flying out of the Stadium.

Against Earth Bull DF145WD (Earth Mold 2)
BeyLauncher on Launcher Grip with Suspension. MFB Attack Type BeyStadium. Capricorne-Banking Shoot. Bull always launched first .

Capricorne: 13 wins
Earth: 5 wins
Double KO/Outspin: 2

The Stadium walls kept blocking Bull from flying out of the Stadium, causing Capricorne some trouble when unable to KO Bull after the first 3-5 hits.

EDIT:Burn Capricorne 90RF Quick Test Video is up on Youtube. I was doing the tests on my little cousin's cute little mat (which proved to be more useful than I thought, haha). Sorry for the bad quality of the video.
Hm... I am intrigued.
So with Earth Bull DF145WD its the first mold right?

Burn for smash is pretty creative Smile
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:12 AM)Jsc Wrote: So with Earth Bull DF145WD its the first mold right?
No, I used Earth second mold.

(Jul. 08, 2010  3:12 AM)Jsc Wrote: Burn for smash is pretty creative Smile
That sounds strangely sarcastic...
intresting combo,ive play around with burn alot,even as an attack wheel but never tried it with 90RF intresting ill deffinatly try this out later
I've just tried it, pretty good, Burn's recoil makes it KO MF Earth Bull GB145WB easily. Climax, you made a nice combo Smile

Edit: I will make a video of this soon.
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:29 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I've just tried it, pretty good, Burn's recoil makes it KO MF Earth Bull GB145WB easily.
Hmm, recoil doesn't necessarily mean great Smash Attack.
Anyway, you can see where Burn makes contact from these images. (The shiny section of the Wheel):
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9295/dscf6329l.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5335/dscf6330.jpg
The funny part is on the Burn Pheonix box it shows it knocking an Earth Aquila off the packaging.
Hm, do you get different results with a sliding shot?
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:31 AM)Sora. Wrote: Hm, do you get different results with a sliding shot?
Possible.
Cpt. Squirrel placed 4th in the "Nevermind the Beyblade" UK tournament with a similar combo. I was surprised then, but no one paid much mind to his accomplishment. :\
(Jul. 08, 2010  6:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Cpt. Squirrel placed 4th in the "Nevermind the Beyblade" UK tournament with a similar combo. I was surprised then, but no one paid much mind to his accomplishment. :\

Nice to know I've come quite high in a tournament without ever going to one... I guess I really am pulling the strings.

[Image: awesome.gif]
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:22 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  6:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Cpt. Squirrel placed 4th in the "Nevermind the Beyblade" UK tournament with a similar combo. I was surprised then, but no one paid much mind to his accomplishment. :\

Nice to know I've come quite high in a tournament without ever going to one... I guess I really am pulling the strings.

Nah, it was NOVA who used this, haha. But yeah, that was exactly what this reminded me of, anyway.

I have noted privately in the past that Burn moves pretty fast with RF/CS, probably due to its circumference weight.

Looks very interesting.
I've just added the quick test video to my opening post of this thread. Sorry for the bad quality of the video. Pinching_eyes
Wow, Burn managed to toss around both the Defense and Stamina combos like nothing, and it outspun the Attack even when launched first. This is turning out to be a promising customization.
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:22 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Oh wow... I.... Hmmmmm, congrats!! XD
Wow Nice thinking... For smashing, try adding on a metal face, and I think this blade will have a lot of potential...

Quick KO's coming easy...
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:36 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Wow Nice thinking... For smashing, try adding on a metal face, and I think this blade will have a lot of potential...

Quick KO's coming easy...

Metal Faces reduce smash potential, as smash attack is dependant on speed and extra weight slows down a bey.
I'm pretty sure MF reduces smash ability by increasing Spin Velocity, which is actually a detriment in this case.
Also could u test this against the defence Libra combo? (I forgot the parts I think it was something like Libra GB145WB? Correct me if i'm wrong.)

And yes I know Libra is banned from competitive play, just want to see how well it does.

Nice job Climax! Grin
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:50 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Also could u test this against the defence Libra combo? (I forgot the parts I think it was something like Libra GB145WB? Correct me if i'm wrong.)

And yes I know Libra is banned from competitive play, just want to see how well it does.

Nice job Climax! Grin

We don't have Libras left in Hong Kong, so Climax, or I can't do a test aagainst MF Libra GB145/R145WB...
I have a Libra, but unfortunately I don't have a 90 yet. When my Quetz arrives, I'll put this on my to do list.
(Jul. 09, 2010  2:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I have a Libra, but unfortunately I don't have a 90 yet. When my Quetz arrives, I'll put this on my to do list.
Thanks! Joyful_2
Could you achieve close to a similar result with 100? Also would putting the track for this at 100 give S. Peg more of an advantage?