Bull Wheel Testing/Discussion

This thread is connected to the Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing thread.

Bull 90RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB (Credits to Corey)

MFB Attack Stadium

MF Earth Bull C145 launched first, 80% power --- Bull 90RF launched with sliding shoot.

Detailed Test Results (Click to View)
Earth Bull wins 17/20 = 85%

This was honestly pitiful. I'm going to switch to a 100 track and try again. C145 ate up just about every attack, and Earth was deflecting just about everything.

There was a ton of contact in just about every battle, Bull just sucked. Nothing else to really say here. I'm super disappointed.
Yea, for some reason Bull lacks smash capabilities, but I thank you for sitting through a 20 round slaughter fest Tongue_out
That was Corey.
Yea, thank Corey.
I think the size of the pressure points make the attack less powerful, but I may be wrong.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:39 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I think the size of the pressure points make the attack less powerful, but I may be wrong.

They're the same size and shape as the ones on Quetz though, aren't they?

I remember seeing an image comparison.
[Image: bullquetz.jpg]
(Kei's Photo)
It seems the point on Bull is smaller and harder to catch...
Maybe it has something to do with those rings?
Heres my results
Conditions
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher

Against Virgo DF145D
1. KO
2. KO
3. KO
4. KO
5. Virgo by otusion
6. KO (sketchy)
7. KO
8. Outspin
9. KO
10. KO
80% win

Against Earth Bull ED145WB

1. KO (sketchy)
2. Earth Bull by out spin
3. KO (sketchy)
4. Earth Bull by out spin
5. KO
6. KO
7. Earth Bull by out spin
8. Earth Bull by out spin
9. Earth Bull by out spin
10. Earth Bull by outspin
40% win

My launching on the second one wasn't consistent though..
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:46 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: [Image: bullquetz.jpg]
(Kei's Photo)

Maybe it has something to do with those rings?

i think it does
I didn't write up the detailed results, but I got 1 win out of 20 tries with Bull CH120RF against my best defense combo as well.

I think it has terrible weight distribution, but that's pure speculation on my part. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Jsc, what combo were you using? Bull ________?
Ahh im sorry lol how stupid

Bull 100RF
Bull T125RF! Moomoo Hurricane! Its a good combo though.
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:40 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Bull T125RF! Moomoo Hurricane! Its a good combo though.

I've thoroughly tested that exact combo and got terrible results against a top tier defense combo.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:00 PM)Corey Wrote: I've thoroughly tested that exact combo and got terrible results against a top tier defense combo.

Hmmm... RF condition?
Slightly worn, but not overly so. I have a fresh RF as well that I can start testing with, but the one I'm currently testing with is perfect by my standard.

It's performance hasn't hampered any of my attack testing results. Still very high win percentages with my Quetz and Storm combos.
I think i may have just found a decent/useful combo for Bull. Details coming later...