"Build me a combo!"

Alright so I finally got my Dark Bull H145SD so what can I make with
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
I think I can make think combo but not sure Rock Bull H145WB? Yes or no? You guys can suggest something better. Smile THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Storm Pegasis 105RF for attack
Rock Bull 145WB for defense
Storm/Rock Bull 145SD for stamina
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:47 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Storm/Rock Bull 145SD for stamina
(Jul. 08, 2010  12:36 PM)keeneh55 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:19 PM)keeneh55 Wrote: i made a really good blade with a really awesome ability. its Bull FB, Leone ER, Rock FW, CH120 ST, and the S tip. so its Rock Bull CH120S. the cool thing is that when you turn the spin track's height changer to the left, it goes into stamina mode and when turned to the right it becomes a Defense type. i want to know if anyone thinks its a good blade. so does anyone like the combo?
Another Bottom would be helpful.

what would be a good bottom?
(Jul. 08, 2010  12:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: If you're willing to put more weight on it, then just use the Bull Clear Wheel/Energy Ring. That way, you can truly call it "Rock Bull CH120S", minus the S Bottom as Kai-V mentioned earlier.

k thanks but i still need to know a good bottom
sry for being snappy earlier. i was just under a lot of pressure from my family

K so Momiji Manji mentioned the competitive combos thread, which is helpful, but you should also consider where you want to go with your custom. It seems it's more Defensive, so use a B or WB tip; I'm assuming you only have Hasbro parts
I ran a Rock Leone CH120WB (145 Height), and it produced some decent results for me. But the US should have F Sagittario out already, so try Rock Leone C145WB. I'm also attached to my Leone, too, which is why I won't use another Wheel or Face =P
=/ both of those are actually influential on the performance of a beyblade though. At least, for stamina and defence types.
(Jul. 09, 2010  10:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: =/ both of those are actually influential on the performance of a beyblade though. At least, for stamina and defence types.

The Face isn't.

EDIT: Nevermind, I totally forgot about Metal Faces.
i have flame bull, storm pegasis, rock leon , dark wolf....i need to make a good combo blade...can anyone help plz
Draciel F
Draciel S
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer F
Spiral Change Base
Driger S
Driger V
Dranzer V2 Attack Ring
Dragoon V2 Attack Ring
Driger F Attack Ring
Auto Change Balancer
Wolborg 3
Whale Crusher (Seaborg 2)
Flash Leopard 2
SG Right Bearing Version (Wolborg 1)
SG Right Bearing Version 2 (Wolborg 2)
Right/Left SG
Neo Right/Left SG (MW and MG)
2 SG Semi-Flat's
Every weight disk except for 10 Wide, 10 Heavy, Wide Survivor and Wide Defense
(The 10 Wide and 10 Heavy are used in other combinations already)

Any quality combinations will be appreciated.
(Jul. 10, 2010  7:26 PM)SleepyBey Wrote: i have flame bull, storm pegasis, rock leon , dark wolf....i need to make a good combo blade...can anyone help plz

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF
Defense: Rock Bull 145WB
Stamina: Flame Bull DF145FS

The only top tier one is the Attack combo.
(Jul. 10, 2010  7:53 PM)felofilipino Wrote: Draciel F
Draciel S
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer F
Spiral Change Base
Driger S
Driger V
Dranzer V2 Attack Ring
Dragoon V2 Attack Ring
Driger F Attack Ring
Auto Change Balancer
Wolborg 3
Whale Crusher (Seaborg 2)
Flash Leopard 2
SG Right Bearing Version (Wolborg 1)
SG Right Bearing Version 2 (Wolborg 2)

Right/Left SG
Neo Right/Left SG (MW and MG)
2 SG Semi-Flat's

Every weight disk except for 10 Wide, 10 Heavy, Wide Survivor and Wide Defense
(The 10 Wide and 10 Heavy are used in other combinations already)

Any quality combinations will be appreciated.

Driger S with a 10 Heavy and a Magnecore SG would be good. (Could switch to SG Semi-Flat)
Draciel S Base with a 10 Wide and Tiger Defenser is okay for defense

Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
10 Balance
SG Bearing Version 2 (Wolborg 2)
Bearing Base (Wolborg 2)

Tiger Defenser
Magne Weight Disc
Spiral Change Base (Plastic Flat Tip)

Also Uncustomized Auto Change Balancer with a 10 Balance, could also use Tiger Defenser.
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:11 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  7:26 PM)SleepyBey Wrote: i have flame bull, storm pegasis, rock leon , dark wolf....i need to make a good combo blade...can anyone help plz

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF

The only top tier one is the Attack combo.

what? i didnt get what u said? i need a attack combo but i wana use diffrent parts...can u help?
lol i still dont get what u guys saying what parts to use not the whole beyblade
i really want to use Unicorno and Aquila are there any possible customizations that can make them the best possible?
or is Ray Unicorno and Earth Aquila good enough uncustomized?
or a good customization with the leone clear wheel
Ray Unicorno is a good bey, but E. Aquila (Both molds of Earth, but mostly first) outpreform it uncustomized.
Just use Leone on an attack combo.
(Jul. 10, 2010  9:59 PM)SleepyBey Wrote: lol i still dont get what u guys saying what parts to use not the whole beyblade
Daegor42 already answered you. I'm not sure if you understand the naming system at all.
A combo is named by listing its part in this order:
(Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)
Note that the face used in the combo has no affect on the name of the Beyblade.

However, if a Metal Face is used, it will be mentioned at the start of the name:
MF(Metal Face) (Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)

So now I suppose you will now understand what parts to use in these combos?
Attack: Storm Pegasus 100 RF
attack types tend to slow down after a while
stamina and defence (Rock Fusion Wheel and a HF/S preformance tip) works very well to me

using the whole beyblade is fail
mix and match parts (i.e) look at a guide for beyblades
(Jul. 11, 2010  2:40 AM)BeyBladeSpeed Wrote: attack types tend to slow down after a while
stamina and defence (Rock Fusion Wheel and a HF/S preformance tip) works very well to me
Attack types rely on quick KOs. The Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium is terrible for Attack Types since the slope of the Stadium is not steep enough. Also, the Pegasis Thunder Whip does not have any exits, which makes Knocking out a Beyblade more difficult.

The only Stadium that is balanced (beneficial for all types of Beyblades) is the MFB Attack Type Beystadium.

HF/S (in S mode) is a terrible Performance Tip since it loses balance too easily. The SD Performance Tip is way better for Stamina since it can keep its balance well.

(Jul. 11, 2010  2:40 AM)BeyBladeSpeed Wrote: mix and match parts (i.e) look at a guide for beyblades
We know. That's what this thread is for.
I have 4 beys:
StormPegasis105RF
DarkWolfDF145FS
StormAries125S
RockAquario125SF

I'm leaving S.Peg alone unless it can be a better attack type.
I tried S.AquarioDF145S for Stamina, and R.Aries125SF for defense. They seem to be an even match against each other in the Pegasis Thunderwhip stadium, (the only one possible I can get, sadly) but I have no idea what else to do! Can someone please help me out here?
well the only good thing you have is storm pegasis 105RF uncustomized
What is better to use in a defense or stamina combination, the aquario clear wheel or the bull clear wheel?
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:48 PM)Deebunie Wrote: What is better to use in a defense or stamina combination, the aquario clear wheel or the bull clear wheel?

They're pretty much the same thing the only difference is a point in grams, so either is good
Bull for defense, depends for Stamina, but I still like bull better.